HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hollow's

PostSubject: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 12:37 pm   Post numberPost #1

Hollow's Application

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

Character details:

- Class: Palladin
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name: Hollow
- Character's level: 70
- Talent build/s: Retribution
- Why did you choose this build/s?: At the moment i am leveling and i find retribution to be the simplest for leveling
- Gear : being 70 i use blacksmithing set Fel Iron set.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Judgement > crusader > storm(exort is proced) | conserection while mobbing
- Professions & lvl: My first charatcer since server Restart so m leveling Mining and Blacksmithing both are leveled at 375 atm.
- Total time played on your character: 18 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I started playing WoW since TBC. m well experienced with TBC instances. I havnt raided much in Wotlk since m Pvp oriented. i Do mostly Dungeons Smile

b) PvP experience:
: Before restart i played resto druid named Wildballs. I played a warrior resto druid setup. my rating before restart was 2051 .

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: yes being a former member of canes venatici m well versed with forums n its importance for a succesful guild. N yes i will actively visit the forums atleast twice a week

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: i hope to make friends in the guild that help keep the guild chat n game lively

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No. i play solo on this server Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Sorry i cant. I followed the GD forums and have arrived to applying your guild

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: My former guild was CanesVenatici .. had to leave it when i skipped the server. here i started with Spartacus. But i dont see them reforming and resurfacing.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: After restart no. Hollow is the First Character m leveling.

-Anything else you would like to add?
: Well i believe in good guild communication. ANd i expect a family structure of the guild.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
(e) other ... m not very keen on faction. If it provides total entertainment m up for anything. Sorry for being so blunt.
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Nope ... I dont really care about loot .

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Well food Smile Friends Smile sketch book Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? Screw WoW ... I love my house . so C seems like the option but it is way extreme. Defend the house yeah ... Inform the cops n other things which would be required to be done
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? Men period.. M gonna qoute this somewhere .. but about the answer na m happy right now Smile the way life is... Typos with cap pl0z

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? This question is going to be tough for those people who booze.. For me ill save raid .. i dont drink Smile

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? e]]Kick is fine with me ... My fault so ill wait my turn ... keeping it simple Smile
[/b]

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Na.. I dont feel guild are some objects in ur WoWing life.. I always feel it is some kind of a family .. and well u dont just go abandoning them.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
[b]well its not like It was the fault of the raidmaker that u didnt sign in quick.. SO i feel the raidleader should make his/her own decision ... But yeah my preference would be a guildmate who desperately needs. But Kicking would be my last choice for action.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 1:45 pm   Post numberPost #2

He has a fluent application, i like it. + from me.

His former guild was very well seen on wowlegion, althouth i dont remember him as a char. Some sort of PH on our server.

GL with your application,

Deena

Back to top Go down
hollow's

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #3

I was Leobreaker in wowlegion Smile thanx ... P.S: i love trolling
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #4

Heh seems like a nice appeal and a good guy too

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 6:09 pm   Post numberPost #5

After a long time i read a decent application with almost all required information.You have indeed put some effort in it. You have my plus for trial period.
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #6

Well yes a desent application. Im gonna say +. Sounds like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #7

Imba app. + Imba player = Imba '+' from me!! GL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Fri 13 May 2011, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #8

Warloke wrote:
After a long time i read a decent application with almost all required information.You have indeed put some effort in it. You have my plus for trial period.
Gluck.

+
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 12:45 am   Post numberPost #9

I love the app. Colors! lol
Seems like would be a good add.
+ from this guy!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 7:30 am   Post numberPost #10

Not bad app indeed Smile I totaly agree with the previous coments so I give ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 7:50 am   Post numberPost #11

This is a very good application i must admit.

I haven't seen one like this for a long time now. Showing everything without hiding the truth.

Giving my + here ofc.

I wanna see you in some raids mister! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollow's

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 7:59 am   Post numberPost #12

Wow this is awesome. Never felt like this since application for Canes. Accepted or denied m loving this Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollow's

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 8:00 am   Post numberPost #13

And thanks for all those Plus signs Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 8:39 am   Post numberPost #14

I will stick neutral, just wanted to mention it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 9:28 am   Post numberPost #15

amagad rass >.>

+for a trial, reasons are mature, friendly, with his feet on earth
Back to top Go down
hollows

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #16

Rasshidan is there anything i can do to help you arrive at an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #17

Yeah, stop caring. And type your proud class perfectly, wtf is palladin dude?
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 3:05 pm   Post numberPost #18

Word What a Face
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 4:47 pm   Post numberPost #19

What a Face No scratch
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 4:51 pm   Post numberPost #20

Rasshidan wrote:
Yeah, stop caring. And type your proud class perfectly, wtf is palladin dude?

Oi poor Rass Laughing you offended his class affraid . Now Rass is gonna make you pay. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Hollow's

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #21

KK Paladin Smile Sorry just got through my exams Smile palladin is a protein i studied for my annuals Razz sorry
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #22

a lot of effort put into the application
+ from me
Back to top Go down
Hollow's

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 8:58 pm   Post numberPost #23

Update:
reached Level 80
Proff: Mining and blacksmithin 450
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sat 14 May 2011, 11:32 pm   Post numberPost #24

off topic
Zbracktoina your Avatar is creepy as f*@King hell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)   Sun 15 May 2011, 12:19 am   Post numberPost #25

mmm Milos`s avatar is a pic of some guy i watched in tv show called Farscape or somthing...I think... but the bunney suit is awesome Very Happy
cool avatar cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Hollows Guildapplication (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-