HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Meetwad's Application-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meetwad

PostSubject: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #1

Meetwad's Application

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Druid
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name:Meetwad
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:0/53/18
- Why did you choose this build/s?: to pull some deeps Wink
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character ) 5 greens / 1 blue / rest epic
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player) for boss fights open up with ravage /mangle/rake/shred/shred/rip/savage roar and repeat if savage roar and rip still up i use ferocious bite and i keep faerie fire on boss
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) almost maxed LW / Skining
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 1 day 5 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: was in Blacktrains and after they went to retail i stayed made my own guild
i was GM of "Spinebreaker " one of the top pve guild that used to be so after wipe i just retire from being gl
my characters names were "Dastus" Ret pala 6k gs full pve/ 6.1k gs full pvp 2.1 arena rating/ "Rakin" Dk Blood Tank 5.8k gs full pve/ "Paralize" Ele Sham 5.9k gs Full pve / 5.7 gs pvp 2k rating
b) PvP experience:
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:used to raid lead my guild before i promoted raid leader who does the job for me Wink

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:10m icc / 25m icc and hope its successful guild no wipes or even if its wipes people dont give up and keep trying

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:i dont think i know anyone from ur guild

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:

-Anything else you would like to add?
:
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 8:34 am   Post numberPost #2

Oh my god! I remember you! I was in Black Trains too right before they went to retail . What happened to Spinebreak?

Anyway before i say anything else i wanna ask you :

What are your expectations from our guild? Do you want to join us for hardcore nolife raiding ( just like when i was in former BT. ) ? Or you wanna join us just because of the guild and the players in it ? Please edit your application and add the optional questions in it. Thank you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Meetwad

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #3

lol no i am not joining for harcore nolife raiding i just dont like to raid with fail pugs its good to have decent guild i am not sure about players i dont remember but i raided with hellguards before so hellguards is the only old guild that i remember thats still alive + blacktrains alive too but i dont like them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 11:08 am   Post numberPost #4

Since I left playing, chance of success in guild raids is increased by 3,7% cracked up laughing

Anyway, your app seems kinda hollow....no extra info and stuff.....I dunno, me is neutral for now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 12:02 pm   Post numberPost #5

To be honest I dont like most of the your aswers, but i wont give you - .... lets the others decide Smile gl
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Sun 15 May 2011, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #6

Ahhm... Black Trains is totaly different and they are awfull people so i don't care about them , they can eat my @#%$.

Edited by Darkluster himself! Laughing Wielder of Coffin nail! Now bow to your mastah! Check page 2 for more info! Thank you for coming.

Last edited by Darkluster on Tue 17 May 2011, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 8:56 am   Post numberPost #7

Alex you was declined in the past because of poor application. I don't see any changes since than ...

- from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 9:07 am   Post numberPost #8

Your application looks unfilled. Im neutral for now, but if u fill it, i will give a + for trial. So neutral for now.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 9:21 am   Post numberPost #9

I find dis app not only incomplete but also kinda arrogant and overproud. "Imma guild leader of one of da top PVE guilds /flex"...So what? Show us some respect and answer to all da questions and mby ill change ma vote dat is Negative for now...
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 10:21 am   Post numberPost #10

Meetwad wrote:
i was GM of "Spinebreaker " one of the top pve guild
:
ur app. should be IMBA! I didnt like the app.! IMBA '-' from me....
Back to top Go down
Razzylp
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 10:45 am   Post numberPost #11

For a Gm of a top pve guild , your aplication sure does seem poor , i mean as a gm you should have more to say about raiding , and guild expirience , and since you have recommendations , i have to say that im having a hard time believing everything you said there...

So in conclusion my vote is negative
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 10:57 am   Post numberPost #12

A negative from me, the fact that you have been declined before and to see that your current application lacks the same things. Also you seem to be very cocky. And I personally hate people that are cocky. Especially when those 2 things go together, being cocky and lacking info in your application, makes me think you don't really care about it.

So as I said, a negative from me.
Back to top Go down
Meetwad

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 7:21 pm   Post numberPost #13

lol ok guys is this application for job? or a game?
when i was gm i only used to ask them for their full pve gs and full enchanted and check their skills/ max proff but not what they do in real life why would u care about that? as long as they attend raids and do what their suppose to do thats what u guys should care about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #14

Meetwad wrote:
when i was gm i only used to ask them for their full pve gs and full enchanted and check their skills/ max proff but not what they do in real life why would u care about that? as long as they attend raids and do what their suppose to do thats what u guys should care about

I change my vote to negative.

First of all, we are like a friendly community here. And we do alot more than just playing wow/making raids/collect gear and crap. We talk to each other, comfort each other. We make ourselves happy, have a good laughs and all, even without actually playing wow in that moment. Some of guys here know each other for more than few years, and they are real life friends. Why all the questions? Because we don't allow anyone with schitty attitude to come to us, and questions are there to weed out good from bad. As you may have read on application, there is one statement that says "We'd like to get to know our new members...... etc etc", and it says because we really want to know person a bit before we let him/her inside...

I hope this answer satisfy your curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Mon 16 May 2011, 8:14 pm   Post numberPost #15

We are looking for good people to spend time with. That's how we like it but since you disagree, I give negative. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Rov
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #16

I think he has a good playing experience but he is so arrogant.. so i m neutral..
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 3:29 pm   Post numberPost #17

Trolololo changing to -------

Don't like your attitude mon!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 4:43 pm   Post numberPost #18

need i say more this looks declined and as anyone that i have met from black trains (except darky hes the exception ofc), arrogant, cocky, self centered bastards so my vote was cast even before you gave that excellent answer for us to get to know you -3
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 4:45 pm   Post numberPost #19

@Rasshidan wrote:
We are looking for good people to spend time with. That's how we like it but since you disagree, I give negative. Good luck.

Rass said everything

- from me
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 4:49 pm   Post numberPost #20

Meetwad wrote:

You, my man, are playing a different game and I do not want to play your game AS MUCH as you don't want to play mine. Let this quote be a two-side agreement that you do not belong among us.

P.S. I've seen people from your guild in RDF. They don't speak, they don't buff, they don't stop when they have to... if they do say something after all it's something from the sort of "go", "go go" or "go go go" and I'm all like "tro", "tro lo" or "tro lo lol".

Blackfire...

EDIT: The first guy to see this (With the job to close such threads) - please do close it as this guy now has zero chance of gaining enough positive replies for a trial period due to so many negative replies from the High Council.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined   Tue 17 May 2011, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #21

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetwad's Application-Declined      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Meetwad's Application-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.