HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krotmac

PostSubject: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 6:47 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:5-6

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:mm im on final exams on high school and soon i will be albe to play line nolifer. I love to eat and everything about food im learing for Cooker Smile

Character details:

- Class:Warrior
- Race:Orc
- Character's name:Krotmach
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: Protektion
- Why did you choose this build/s?: cuz i love to play as tank and is nice spam when you want to keep aggro with war Very Happy
- Gear : 6 blue , 11 epic and 1 green (most epic items is for PvP)
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: : 1:[Devastate] 2: [Rend] 3:[Thunder Clap] 4: [Shield Slam] 5: [Heroic Strike] 6: [Revenge]
- Professions & lvl: Blacksmithing + Mining on 450 both
- Total time played on your character: 1 day and 25 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):I started to play WoW in TBC so: ZA TK SSC BT Hyjal. In Wotlk:Naxx VoA Ulduar OS Icc ToC ToGC(10 mans only )

b) PvP experience:max rating in arena 2,1k in 2v2 and 1,5k in 3v3 never played 5v5 and Wsg AV AB Sota IoC wintergrasp
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us? atm i cant remeber

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes i will do what i must do to be there Very Happy

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? Daily raids PvP and PvE event and make race with 60% months Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?nop i dont have

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?nop for unfortunately

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? Rigor Mortis , Eluo , Avenger on ally said before wipe (i played ally cuz my friends was alys and now after wipe For the Horde again)
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? atm i dont have any alts but later i can do Resto Shaman

-Anything else you would like to add? idk im not a noob my english is very bad but im skilled player and know what to do in raids

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?yes if no1 needs dps items: /y gimi pls Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? a lot of Water , Food and girl for ...jobs Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5.Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?yep and if i get some problems like this i start to play wow like crazy Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? first i will save the beer then i will save the raid mada faka cuz no beer no raid Very Happy

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will do some drama and w8 till next raid

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?no i will help for gear raid and if some1 is with me i will try to do own raids Smile

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard. I will try to bring new ppl for new raid i mean thats no problem for me Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 8:14 am   Post numberPost #2

This application is a lot better and he is honest. + from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:16 am   Post numberPost #3

krotmac wrote:

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? Daily raids PvP and PvE event and make race with 60% months Smile
Made my day! Razz

krotmac wrote:

-Anything else you would like to add? idk im not a noob my english is very bad but im skilled player and know what to do in raids

It's bad indeed,but that's not the reason I'm gonna give - here. The real reason is that you are applying at another guild(s) atm and this led me to think that you are just a passer-by.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 12:02 pm   Post numberPost #4

-3 i dont know what is worse the first one or the second one gl/hf
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 2:05 pm   Post numberPost #5

I know this guy Sounds like a hardcore PvE fan. But atleast he is Honest n fixed on what he wants to do.
the Problem lies here
Quote :
a lot of Water , Food and girl for ...jobs Very Happy
U mean to say girls are there only for jobs ?? If thats true this is a straight NO !! Mada Faka n jobs dont get u high here sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 3:04 pm   Post numberPost #6

I will not even bother to comment on that.
- from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 3:49 pm   Post numberPost #7

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
webout

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 4:21 pm   Post numberPost #8

that was joke if some1 is take it on Smile sry about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #9

I give you NEGATIVE and that`s not a joke Smile

Last edited by Enella on Wed 18 May 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 5:04 pm   Post numberPost #10

krotmac wrote:

IMBA "-"
krotmac wrote:

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? a lot of Water , Food and girl for ...jobs Very Happy
SUPER-MASSIVE-IMBA "-"
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach   Wed 18 May 2011, 8:30 pm   Post numberPost #11

i dont need to write any reasons because they are all mentioned in the above posts.

if anyone still wishes to vote or comment im leaving the app unlocked

who knows mub you can still get accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application 2 (Declined) - Krotmach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-