HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desni_

PostSubject: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Wed 18 May 2011, 9:09 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Calm and active person...likes to laugh and always respond positive on on everything(even bad jokes)
Plays wow min 3-max 7 h per day(sometimes half of day,sometimes more...dont tell my parents Razz)
Character details:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Undead (male)
- Character's name:Desni
- Character's level: right now im 41...so 41+
- Talent build: Subtlety....on 80 either for Stunlock in arenas..made them with my friend.....or as i like to call them burst damage Smile
- Why did you choose this build?: leveling...then mainly for PVP
- Gear : leveling gear Razz
Your most frequent spell-rotation:on 80 STUNLOCK SPEC--> stealth,sap,pre meditation,cheap shot,5 combo points,cheap shot o.1 sec to turn off,kidney shot,kidney shot o.1 sec to turn off,blind...out of combat..stealth all over again(its for playing around with players)....BURST DAMAGE SPEC-->stealth,sap,cold blood,ambush,mutilate....vanish,ambush,mutilate,preparation,vanish,ambush mutilate....between maybe used stuns
Professions & lvl:Leatherworking and skining will be 450 for sure....
Total time played on your character:with this char its not much(on gamer district)....used to play as warrior before server closed more than 10days+

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
-I know lot of stuff and i update my self with other tutorials about raids to get even better
b) PvP experience:
-well i loved my warrior,but know im playing with rogue i like to try different stuff not to keep on one thing...can say good for now
Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
-like to speak to those less into raid to let them know about bosses and everything that i know
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
-well...im not sure...of course i would...few times i day i think i login my mail few times a day and there isnt anything new in it Razz....so yes
General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I like to meet new peoples in games and in real life experience..well ill give my 100% so i guess it would be fair to get 100% back? right?
- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
-right now none but maybe my cousin will try to join
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
to be honest no Sad
- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment?
I had no guild before. Sad...didnt try to find any..and i was like try to be with the best Smile...so im here
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
after gamer district closed...no
-Anything else you would like to add?
would like to be part of the guild not only to be a memory yet to be a living legacy Smile...there is no thing i dont cherish in my life....dont know really why i wrote that Razz......
ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS
1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
-e)ofc 100% sure even if i die xxxx times...only thing that can stop me from defending ogrimmar is helping guild mates or raids...FOR THE HORDE!
2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
...ummmm....huh?.....to gear up?....there is a lot of time...VIPs first Razz

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take .
...hehe....megan fox to make me cookies(dont know how if im on desert island)....joking...water,food,and chuk norris Very Happy
4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
e) party raid chat / brb .....went to my brother room and took his gun and went down to meet rober and say...moms not home..your the one who'll make me some cookies Razz
5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
.....no just of caps....some people are sometimes dumb and need to use caps so they can lear...or read....or my laptop is confused with me and i dont know what am i typing lot of mail windows appear and search on desktop Razz
6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
easy one save the raid i don't drink and i don't somke....health problems
7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
ask leader reason...would say ty for explaining so now i can get better ...and if it some really funny reason i would share with guild so they can laugh with me
8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
If im geared up...welll its time to help others to get gear too?

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Like i said there is a lot of time....VIPs first

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Wed 18 May 2011, 9:48 pm   Post numberPost #2

nice app +
good luck
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:24 pm   Post numberPost #3

I like the way you speak. What's left is to see if it's true. +

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:44 pm   Post numberPost #4

Enella wrote:
nice app +
good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:48 pm   Post numberPost #5

i like your answers and you seem oke Very Happy

+ for a trial
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 3:53 am   Post numberPost #6

Application with a cherry on top. + go go go
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 4:07 am   Post numberPost #7

Who was your char in GD before server wipe?
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 7:17 am   Post numberPost #8

Da freaking Chuk Norris man :laugh out loud!: Dat made me twitch Very Happy Very nice app me likes Smile I give ma + GL Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #9

I like application, answers suggest a hidden sense of humor. + from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down
desnis

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 9:43 am   Post numberPost #10

it was Desni the warrior Razz...only on ally side...i was horde before then changed side cuz of friend...and now im back here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #11

Desni wrote:
well...im not sure...of course i would...few times i day i think i login my mail few times a day and there isnt anything new in it Razz....so yes

If you get on guild, you will find that on our forum, somehow, there is always something new cracked up laughing

Desni wrote:
party raid chat / brb .....went to my brother room and took his gun and went down to meet rober and say...moms not home..your the one who'll make me some cookies Razz

If I wasn't at class, i would Roll on floor laughi at this cracked up laughing

You have my + Very Happy
reasons: all the ones above and your humor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 1:16 pm   Post numberPost #12

Desni wrote:

- Talent build: Subtlety....on 80 either for Stunlock in arenas..made them with my friend.....or as i like to call them burst damage Smile
- Why did you choose this build?: leveling...then mainly for PVP
- Gear : leveling gear Razz
Your most frequent spell-rotation:on 80 STUNLOCK SPEC--> stealth,sap,pre meditation,cheap shot,5 combo points,cheap shot o.1 sec to turn off,kidney shot,kidney shot o.1 sec to turn off,blind...out of combat..stealth all over again(its for playing around with players)....BURST DAMAGE SPEC-->stealth,sap,cold blood,ambush,mutilate....vanish,ambush,mutilate,preparation,vanish,ambush mutilate....between maybe used stuns

oh how i HATE them this is enough to get a -3 from me cheap spec cheap way of wining

/jk bout the -3 part but i do hate them

Desni wrote:
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take .
...hehe....megan fox to make me cookies(dont know how if im on desert island)....joking...water,food,and chuk norris Very Happy
4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
e) party raid chat / brb .....went to my brother room and took his gun and went down to meet rober and say...moms not home..your the one who'll make me some cookies Razz

now that is whot im talking about!!!! cookies by megan fox, this guy loves cookies myb now i will get some one to yell me me inv me me when i say ICC 10 Guild raid come come i have cookies!!!!

anyways sorry for da spam mons but ya know it had to be!

can you please tell us who was your char before whipe just to check if hes not blacklisted if not then +3 from me you look like a nice person some of your answers shows you are patient and interested in the guild as a whole rather than a bunch of shinneeh!!! epics
Back to top Go down
IDesni

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #13

well i already wrote his name was Desni drainei warrior...i dont thinks so that i was in blacklist cuz im doing my own business not saying bad things to other...im just playing to have fun and not to insult or something...i cant use same Desni usermane....so i change username a bit dont know how to reply in other way and my registered acc here isnt activated yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 1:54 pm   Post numberPost #14

IDesni wrote:
well i already wrote his name was Desni drainei warrior...i dont thinks so that i was in blacklist cuz im doing my own business not saying bad things to other...im just playing to have fun and not to insult or something...i cant use same Desni usermane....so i change username a bit dont know how to reply in other way and my registered acc here isnt activated yet Smile

ah sorry about that i missed it, about acc user name it will only get activated once you are accepted to guild
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 4:30 pm   Post numberPost #15

hahaha IMBA app. >> IMBA "+" from me!
but i have a question or u! Very Happy
There was a guild on GD(Horde side) name "we Have Cookies" if they back.. what will you do? bounce
Back to top Go down
MeDesni

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #16

hmmmmm attack one of the members take the cookies and ruun on deserted island call Chuck and say they want to kill me...
Next day:
<we Have Cookies> hey hey Desni
Desni:yees?
<we Have Cookies> we made you some coockies
Desni:better for you
and <Hellguards> gets a lot of suplies from <we have Cookies>
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MEIDesni

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #17

Sad they erased half of it Sad
Next day:
''we have cookies''hey hey Desni
Desni:yees?
''we have cookies''we made you some coockies
Desni:better for you
''Hellguards'' gets a lot of cookie suplies from ''we have cookies'' later on
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 10:38 pm   Post numberPost #18

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! rabbit
btw wats with ur nick Desni, desnis, IDesni, MeDesni, MEIDesni... Its confusing anyway! GL mon!
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Thu 19 May 2011, 11:35 pm   Post numberPost #19

I'm all for PvPer's Smile
+ vote from me for nice app and other reasons already said.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Fri 20 May 2011, 1:38 pm   Post numberPost #20

I like this application alot. Big + from me.
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.   Fri 20 May 2011, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #21

Accepted.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Desni's application on Gamer District - Accepted.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-