HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Angakok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abgakok

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 1:45 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Im a nice and friendly guy that loves to piss Mimi off in real life

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Angakok
- Character's level: curnetly low lvl, but in a few days it will be lvl 80.... =)
- Talent build/s: i can say it now it will be Elemental
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Cause this talent build is the best for PvP and for PvE so it is obviously..... =)
- Gear : curnetly none, when i get to lvl 80 i will gear up as fastes as i can..... =)
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: well it will be, lightining bolt, chain lightning, fire shock, lava burst, and again the same, whit some examples in PvP.... =)
- Professions & lvl: i will lvl up Mining and Jewlcrafting
- Total time played on your character: /
Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I was playing on WoWScape on Burning Legion and i have good experience in TBC, and for WotLK, i was playing on molten and after on Gamer-District ( when he was Mistery-Project ) and still playing here.... =)

b) PvP experience:
: Well i have enough PvP experience in PvP, but the best PvP for me is whit the Hunter, but i can play whit ele shammy as well.... =)

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
: Not rlly, i listen what is told to me and i am doing it very well.......

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Well i am usualt free, when i am not working, so i gues i can visit it almoust every day.... =)

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: a nice friendly, helpfull, and organized guild.....

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was on the Ally side before the hacker, and now i will play a bit in the horde, so in horde side i wasn't in any guilds.....
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )

-Anything else you would like to add?
: /

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer).... Well if i am not in a BG or and instance..... and if some guild members go i will come whit them.....

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
No.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
50 of my top friends ( male and females ), alcohol and any music box..... =D

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying. <-------- THIS IS MY ANSWER!!!!! =D
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Ill invite him to a duel

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Well I am for like 5 years in a state, how can i call it, half depresion, so i am shity in mood for time to time.....

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ... and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ... and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Well i will use it afcorse, and i will ress some 1 else if i can i try to save the raid..... =)

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc ) will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
Well if i am fair kicked, and i got explaned why i am fine whit it, but if i know i didn'tdo anything wrong and get kicked, i will spam the shit out of the leader..... xD

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
No, I will sta in the guild till i get kicked or the hacker comes back again.... =D

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids, and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated, and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Well, i will do some RBG's while i am not raiding or some RDF and gear up for the big raid's..... =)
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 1:49 pm   Post numberPost #2

Hi Velibor,
I have a few question:
What was your char(s) on ally side?
How much "big" raids per week do you expect to see from us?
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 1:56 pm   Post numberPost #3

This application confuses me for some reasons : u know Mimi in RL. She is not your friend, but can she at least recommend u? Although you dont have any1 to recommend, the application is decent. + for trial.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 3:12 pm   Post numberPost #4

@deena wrote:
This application confuses me for some reasons : u know Mimi in RL. She is not your friend, but can she at least recommend u? Although you dont have any1 to recommend, the application is decent. + for trial.

Deena

I think he copied the 1st part of my friend's app :O
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 3:25 pm   Post numberPost #5

i cast my vote after he replies to mando's questions
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 5:31 pm   Post numberPost #6

I feel u In for PvE.. I find your questions you answered very vague ... The application seems ok ... Bu m goin to stay neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 20 May 2011, 10:30 pm   Post numberPost #7

Sems like a usefull guy that doesn't lack skill not int no XP with raiding

+ GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Sat 21 May 2011, 1:41 am   Post numberPost #8

- u copycat
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Sat 21 May 2011, 10:47 am   Post numberPost #9

I dont like this horde <--> alliance swaps in both ways.

What u know about hellguards?
Why u run from alliance?
Alliance didn't had any good guild at all where you can apply?
You come to play as horde or just passing by?

Agree with Chiaki about copycat part, application looks almost same like one i read some times ago .. but it can be coincidence.

Because of things i write above -
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Sat 21 May 2011, 12:10 pm   Post numberPost #10

why players not make there own app!! IMBA "-"
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Mon 23 May 2011, 11:51 am   Post numberPost #11

Negative. A - from me... make your own application and be some more to the point in your answers. Not so vague...
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Tue 24 May 2011, 10:38 am   Post numberPost #12

+ experience player matters
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Tue 24 May 2011, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #13

Okey just one saying to my fellow members before i give my vote over here.

For fuck sake! People stop copying what the others give "-" or "+" .

Give us one good reason why you are voting like this for fuck sake.

I do not wanna see anymore posts like "negative" following others that look exactly the same.

Quote :

Negative from me ....

Quote :

Negative...

Next time imma make a topic only about this . Now pay attention . This is no shitty work . Vote carefuly and think about your votes before doing it.

Anywayto the topic :
he looks like a good and experienced player to me.Yeh there are some mistakes in his application but i think we can pass them and most of the shamans in guild lately are slacking. People that come from scape - gaming usualy know what they are doing so imma give my + over here.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Tue 24 May 2011, 1:46 pm   Post numberPost #14

Yeah...what Darky said Very Happy I would say + for a trial cuz we kinda lack ppl with his class.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Tue 24 May 2011, 10:55 pm   Post numberPost #15

no rl friends/recommendations/family members

and the rest what Haar said is all the info i needed to vote so Negative from me

@Darkie dw about it we have rules,they keep posting single votes,i keep deleting their votes.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok   Fri 27 May 2011, 12:09 am   Post numberPost #16

App period passed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Angakok      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Angakok

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.