HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Glawonja's application - Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevan

PostSubject: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 9:24 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Well i am nice dude.. now i play wow 3-5 h a day, because i hawe to go to school, but in 3 weeks i will play alot more.. i will probbably use my friends forum acc because mine isnt confirmed yet.. he is allready in Hellguards name traxexx(hunter)

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Troll(male)
- Character's name: Glawonja
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Elemental\Restoration
- Why did you choose this build/s?: For PVP Resto, and pve Elementa
- Gear : Well i got 80lvl few days ago and didnt pla to much, but i hawe gear from Fos and Pos, 4641 gs for now
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Flame Shock>Lava Burst>Chain Lightning>Lightning bolt>>
- Professions & lvl: Nothing for now
- Total time played on your character: its about 23h
Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): FoS , PoS (heroic and normal) and i tryed icc few times, but didnt hawe good group, but on some other server i did icc

b) PvP experience: I've sucessed in all Of the BG's, so i have a good experience in that. and before server was hacked with druid i had 1412 personal

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you?d like to share with us?: well i think not..

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?: yes ofcourse

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?: well i think that i will be beter player, by watching some good players in guild.. and my friend is there

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?: real life friend - traxexx (now but before server was hacked there was more like encode(he is traxexx now Razz),nickovic..)

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?: traxexx, in fact he ask u few days for me.. u told him that i need to make app so i am..

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk): Mi Nisno Andjeli

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] ): not for now

-Anything else you would like to add?: Well I would really love to become a part of this guild. Because all of my friends plays in this guild.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Ans - d) I would always try to join the fight against the alliance to save him

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Ans - No

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
Ans - well i think that my chances for that is 1:100000000 so i newer thot about that.. but it will probbably wanted food , water and some shelter cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Ans - e) well in that case i would try to defend me and my home.. WoW is just a game real life is more important

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Ans - nooo

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Ans - I would definitely save the raid, because i am team player, i dont wana to play alone, and sawe my self...

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
Ans - No i respect leaders, and i do what they say

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Ans - no no no..i want to join for my friends and because i think that u are best guild on server..so gear does not matter to me

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Ans - well i will ask if there is space for 1 more (me), if there is not space thats ok, i am not only guy, there is more players that need some items and raids. . .
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 9:39 pm   Post numberPost #2

Hahahaha tobi! I was wondering "stevan hmmm can't be"

Well can't say - to this guy i know him for years he maybe lack wow skill but hes a friendly dude.

+
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 9:50 pm   Post numberPost #3

stevan wrote:
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?: real life friend - traxexx (now but before server was hacked there was more like encode(he is traxexx now Razz),nickovic..)

Ehm...that's me.

Well, I can confirm everything that Ash had said. He's cool & friendly dude, maybe lack of WoW skill but if he join the guild, he'll learn from the best. I'll skip voting in this application, since I don't feel myself as a member who would have to decide about guild's future anymore. So, let the decision be yours.

By the way Stevo, your forum's account will be activated by forum administrators once you join the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 10:40 pm   Post numberPost #4

+ for friends and for resto Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 10:54 pm   Post numberPost #5

His answers are what I am looking for, giving positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Fri 20 May 2011, 10:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

stevan wrote:

Super-Massive-IMBA "+"

Last edited by irking on Sat 21 May 2011, 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sat 21 May 2011, 1:39 am   Post numberPost #7

+ for resto
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sat 21 May 2011, 4:16 am   Post numberPost #8

stevan wrote:

-Anything else you would like to add?: Well I would really love to become a part of this guild. Because all of my friends plays in this guild.

Best Regards.
Sourav/Rov

Hmm?

Since you got friends in guild i am not gonna give you negative. but fix that ASAP .
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sat 21 May 2011, 4:45 am   Post numberPost #9

He doesnt need Babe on the beach .... + for that !! n Seems like a OWSUM guy !! go go go
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sat 21 May 2011, 8:13 am   Post numberPost #10

His answers sound very honest and he has friend in guild. Also we can use another healer for sure so I give + GL Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sat 21 May 2011, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

uffff too many shammys, ppl can u play something else instead shammy or loke...but I think we need healers, so + for trial
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sun 22 May 2011, 9:55 am   Post numberPost #12

Good guy, decent application, a few friends in the guild - Positive for a trial period.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sun 22 May 2011, 11:44 am   Post numberPost #13

It seems that you only noticed that the resto part, and not that he's using it for PvP only (as his application said). I won't give a minus because of the good words you've said about him so i will stay neutral.
Perhaps if he'd play resto for PvE as well, then he'd get my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sun 22 May 2011, 11:47 am   Post numberPost #14

friends in guild and i like ele shamans +
Back to top Go down
stevan

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Sun 22 May 2011, 8:04 pm   Post numberPost #15

Perhaps if he'd play resto for PvE as well, then he'd get my vote as well.

well i think it wont be a problem me to be resto for pvp and pve
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Mon 23 May 2011, 2:21 am   Post numberPost #16

Agreed with others for Trial.
+ from me for nice guy vote. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Mon 23 May 2011, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #17

neutral here
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Mon 23 May 2011, 10:59 am   Post numberPost #18

Well he has friends in guild and he is resto. Application sounded nice. + from me.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted   Tue 24 May 2011, 8:12 am   Post numberPost #19

Stevo, your application has been ACCEPTED!
Contact any High Council in-game for an invite to the guild and to add your main character into DKP list (for that you can also use this topic). Also, create forums account with in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be activated.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glawonja's application - Accepted      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Glawonja's application - Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.