HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimih.

PostSubject: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7-8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I´m a normal Finnish guy who likes to play computer games and talk with others while doing it. I easily over do things in the game and have a weak spot for PvE even though I rarely have the possibility to stay on late through the night. I´ve tried to become good in PvP with many classes but none seems to suite me. Now I´m trying paladin which is said to be an easy class and it really seems like I could get my PvP working with it ^^
Anyway I´m fun to play with, in vent I usually have mic shyness in the beginning but once I talk for the first time it fades away, some how talking English is embarrassing to me... don´t know why cracked up laughing

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Nimih
- Character's level: 75 but I´ll soon ding 80, maybe already today Wink
- Talent build/s: Retribution
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I like to do dps ;D
- Gear : Well I´m still leveling so they are not worth mentioning
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Judgement of Wisdom -> Divine Storm -> Crusader Strike -> Instant Exorcism -> Hammer of Wrath/anything else if the mob/player is on really low hp or anything that isn´t on CD if the mob/player has alot of hp left.
- Professions & lvl: Only First Aid but will pick up mining and engineering when I ding lvl 80
- Total time played on your character: 20h

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):

: On retail TOC and 5 first bosses in ICC. On a classic private server I downed all bosses in MC, ZG and 3 first bosses in BWL. Some of them were very hard do to buggy scripts.

b) PvP experience:
: None with paladins but I think it suits me better than the Boomkin and mage I´ve played.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: Think I already mentioned everything essential ;P

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes, no problemo Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?

: A good social environment which makes PvPing and PvEing fun Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope but I got one rl friend on the server and he will propably make an application here too Wink

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Not really :/

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Never been in a guild on this server afther the crash. Before the crash I and my real life friends made our own guild but we all quite before the crash and only I and Flat have returned back to the server ^^

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Well atm only Nimih is over lvl 70 but I have a warrior lvl 64 (Koff) and 2 other chars lvl 40+ that I will pretty soon get over lvl 70 ;P

-Anything else you would like to add?
: I hope you like my application and that if I get invited to the guild that Flat also could join. He will do his own application within the next few days and we´ve planned to do 2v2 arena togetter Smile

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

Of course I´ll defend him no matter how many times I might die unless I´m in an important raid. If he´s killed I´ll go kill some ally leaders for revenge >;]

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well yes, yes I can but it motivates me to do better and I´m not as much of a item hungry whore as I was on the classic private server so no need to worry ;P

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Well what does a man need? Sex so in other words a hot chick, food&water and a hammock to snooze in all day long Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
I would probably not notice it but I would probably call the cops (my phone is within 1 seconds reach) and keep on playing, if they disturb me I´ll hit them Razz

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope, I´m a ice man like Kimi Räikönen Razz

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Not possible. I would have grabbed the beer while it still was in the air so there would have been no decision to be made. I would have saved the raid as planned Wink

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

I would much rather whisper the raid leader or the raid assist and ask why I was kicked and when I hear the reason I might ask if there´s a possibility to over look it, if not then I´ll go do something else. If the raid leader and assist are too busy to answer I´ll ask someone else. The last thing I would do would be to spam the gchat (I hate spammers)

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
I want to have fun both by exploring the game content as socially. Meaning that I want to be in a socially awesome guild, not to be a PvE ninja looting item whore. I also would like to find some 3v3 and 5v5 arena team mates from the guild which would bind me even more to the guild Wink

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I´ll go do some PvP instead and hope that I get a spot in the next raid Smile

Regaards
Nimih Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 3:40 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nimih. wrote:
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope but I got one rl friend on the server and he will propably make an application here too Wink

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well yes, yes I can but it motivates me to do better and I´m not as much of a item hungry whore as I was on the classic private server so no need to worry ;P

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Well what does a man need? Sex so in other words a hot chick, food&water and a hammock to snooze in all day long Smile

before i vote what was your char name before the wipe?

im giving you a +3 once you answer my question and are cleared by the black list.

i liked your app, i dont know about the rotation part if its right cause i dunno anything bout retri, but since you are just begining i suspect you are eager to learn, and some guys can teach you some of the stuff. The fact that you acknowledge that the social aspect of the game plays a big roll in the overall game experience of not only you but of the people you play with leads me to believe that you will be a nice addition to the guild.

ps. i hope your friend makes a nice app as you did but keep in mind that they are separate and accepting one does not mean the other will get accepted immediately best of luck to you and your friend

Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 3:41 pm   Post numberPost #3

Impressive .GL +

Since u like pve i hope u don't expect raids 24/7 hope there won't be a problem in that.
Back to top Go down
Nimih.

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #4

I had a mage before the crash named Nimih and I only PvP:ed with him and the only guild I recall me being in was the one we did with my friends Wink

Anyway I´m ofc eager to learn to play pally to the maximum and will propably take holy to my off-spec for easier 5-man farm as my friend is a druid and he´ll take tank off-spec so then it´s easy for us to put up 5-man groups Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 5:04 pm   Post numberPost #5

moi Michael,

i like the app, nice and fat.

and you seem like an allright dude.

+4 for the mon!
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #6

Positive here, seems like a nice guy with brains Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 7:23 pm   Post numberPost #7

ChaosNuker wrote:
moi Michael

Roll on floor laughi Chaos cracked up laughing

anyways

the app seems fine and all that

+ from me
GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 8:41 pm   Post numberPost #8

I'll give it a plus only cuz Nuks gave him a plus! Razz
Jokes aside, my policy is not to inv ppl who don't have anything to offer other than "experience" but i really enjoyed reading this application so i do give an hones positive vote.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 12:10 am   Post numberPost #9

Good App. + Good Attitude = IMBA "+" !! Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 2:13 am   Post numberPost #10

aaaa man i thought you were a chick when you asked me bout the app center

anyway the app is cool so ill give ya a sexy +
Back to top Go down
Nimih.

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 8:51 am   Post numberPost #11

Hahahah! Was it the name that was misleading or what? :DDD
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 8:59 am   Post numberPost #12

nice application Smile

+
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:44 am   Post numberPost #13

Nimih. wrote:
Hahahah! Was it the name that was misleading or what? :DDD

He's a pedobear, he mistakes everyone for a chick xD

Already read your friend's application on the App Center and you two seem quite alike. Quite okay, that is...

Approving a trial period,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Nimih.

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 4:07 pm   Post numberPost #14

Dinged lvl 80 earlier today and will start gearing up together with Flat as soon as dings 80 too, he´s lvl 78 or 79 atm I think ^^
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 5:28 pm   Post numberPost #15

Shouldn't you get a rulling here already? Smile
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:02 pm   Post numberPost #16

Riki wrote:
aaaa man i thought you were a chick when you asked me bout the app center

anyway the app is cool so ill give ya a sexy +
how can a Plus be Sexy LoL its + Smile application is not bad and he has used atleast Bold to mark the question + for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Nimih.

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 2:28 pm   Post numberPost #17

Thank you guys and gals for the positive feedback Very Happy
I just wonder how many points do I allready have? ^^ (Please let it be over 24p ;P)
Anyway I´m a bit better geared atm but it´s a lousy mix of PvE dps epics (3-4), tank stuff (2-3) and one PvP epic. Rest is still blue or green :/ cracked up laughing
I´ve also started to gather healing gears for my off-spec ;P (ps. I´m a bad healer ;DDD)

Hope to see you around soon Smile
Nimih
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #18

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Nimih´s Applocation-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.