HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Flat's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flat

PostSubject: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well... I am this everyday guy who likes to chill and take it easy, most often with my computer or friends. I like playing WoW, HoN and a variety of FPS games while talking on skype or in-game at the sasme time. I concider myself as a social and funny guy (With a minor ADHD Very Happy), and I am not on the edge of a nervous breakdown and start raging often. That is never.

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren (Male)
- Character's name:Sytrax
- Character's level: 68
- Talent build: Feral (I can go balance/resto as my offspec if that is what the guild wants. though I prefer feral)
- Why did you choose this build?: My friend (Nimih) had a balance druid on retail some time ago and it seemed cool, so I wanted to try one. But I am more of a close-combat man (range classes have never really been my thingy) so I chose to become feral and spank/claw some ally butt with my paws in PVP Very Happy
- Gear : Building it up, full epic in no time! Smile

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Ravage/Shred>Mangle>Rake> Mangle/Claw. If combo points are full already then Ferocious Bite/Rip (depending on the target)> If the target is not dead yet, then the same rotation starting with mangle and using Rake so that Ferocious bite has a higher crit chance when the combo points are up... I believe it is going to be different in PVP, for example Maim instead of ferocious bite/Rip for the 5sec stun. And perhaps Punce from prowl and a shred after that.
- Professions & lvl: None yet. I am going to boost them to 450 as soon as I ding 80.
- Total time played on your character: about 14 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I had a lvl 80 retribution paladin (holy offspec) on retail and I mostly just raided with him, almost no pvp at all.
ICC 10-man: 7 bosses
ICC 25-man: 7 bosses - Stopped playing on retail before I had time to kill more bosses and heroic.
VoA 10 and 25-man cleared
ToC 10 and 25-man cleared. And the 10-man in heroic as well.
... and onyxias lair ofcourse Smile

b) PvP experience
After retail I made a lvl 80 retribution paladin on this server and did PvP only. Had full relentless and a wrathful weapon, but those are all gone now.. So I started again and decided to make a druid. I don't have experience with druids, but I do have PvP experience.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
: I was in a guild with nice players and good leaders, and everytime we met a new boss I listened to what they said and learned from my mistakes.. Play hard - Go pro.
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Ofcourse! Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Nice and friendly people having a good time raiding or just jumping circles on the mailbox. Also it is nice to know that you are part of a community where people have the same goals and help can be asked from others with the same class.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:For now, none. But Nimih (friend) did an application earlier today and if everything goes good we'll bee in the same guild in the future.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I'm afraid no.

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Never been in a guild with my druid yet. And the guild that I was in with my paladin doesn't exist anymore.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
: Haven't had the time yet. I only have a lvl 58 hunter.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I have a feeling that this is the right guild for me, and you won't regret accepting my application. That's FO SHO! Smile
I do realize that many of you will be a bit sceptical for me not being lvl 80 yet, but don't worry, it will change in no time!

Regards,
Flat

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
e) I have seen Thrall die so many times on retail since the server was riddiculously Alliance dominated, but yet he seems to come back from the dead EVERY single time. I still can't figure that part out... But no matter if we lose or win, live or die, I will protect Thrall. FOR THE HORDE!<3

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Well I would like to say that I just play to have a good time. But the sad truth is, that I am a huge slut and I crave for items!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. Well I am so 1337 that I don't need 3 things to get off the friggin island Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
e) I would tell the others to wait a second, and then go beat the crap out of those filthy thieves in the blink of an eye. If I still iss the loot I would punish the thieves even more in ways that you can't even imagine. MUHAHAHAHA!
... Actually I would be hiding in the closet with my teddy bear Sad

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. NEVAHHH! If I have emotional problems, I unleash them on the gym Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. Are there more beers in the fridge or was it the last one? Just kidding. More beer can always be bought at the store, but you can't bribe the LK to commit suicide or feign his death and give the loot. So I would definitely save the raid! Or die again trying Smile

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. It is not my style to act as a drama queen and aggro like there was no tomorrow. If I deserved the kick I would know it, and not make a big fuss out of it Smile

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. No, never. Everyone plays WoW for the gears, in some extent at least (includnig me), but also for fun. But a guild is like a family or a wolf pack that you face new dangers with and conquer new territories. It is always a thrill to accomplish something new with a guild, and wait for the next time so that you can go even further. I always stay loyal to my guild, always Smile

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. I would understand and accept the situation more than well, and hope that I would be in the group next time. And you know, there is always some ally ass to be kicked in PvP!!!! Smile

Waiting for my judgement.
Regards,
Flat
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

i liked it also, and again can you pls tell us the name of your char before the wipe?

if it clears the black list +3 from me i like that you seem loyal to the guild, even though you are an item whore i like your honesty and lets face it who doesnt like shinny purples, the problem lies in what you would do to get them, if you need help with the hunter i am more than happy to give you some tips as long as it is MM, for the other 2 specs i know only a bit
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

A plus for me, very honest and sounds like a nice guy. I think he fits in our guild. Gl Smile.
Back to top Go down
Flat

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 7:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks a lot guys! Smile

My characters name before the wipe was Flat (5.5k gs retri pala if I remember correctly, but who gives a damn about gs anyway Razz).
My alt hunters name is Flat as well, and I would be more than happy to have some help with him. I am playing him as MM but I am having a hard time finding a good spec on the internet. Ofcourse I have my own thoughts about the spec, but I need some validation for my thoughts, so help is always welcome Smile

And about the items. Even though I crave them, I don't ninja them or anything like that. I roll for them like everybody else, or if you are using "EPGP loot master" I raid enough to be worthy of those items. The guild I was in on retail (Shadow of the Phoenix) used EPGP and it worked out pretty nicely, just wondering if you are going with something like that or normal looting.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 8:02 pm   Post numberPost #5

You seem to be a good guy with a nice attitude. Plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 8:24 pm   Post numberPost #6

about the loot system we are re implementing dkp
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sat 28 May 2011, 8:43 pm   Post numberPost #7

Same as for your friend, a positive vote.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 12:11 am   Post numberPost #8

Flat wrote:

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:For now, none. But Nimih (friend) did an application earlier today and if everything goes good we'll bee in the same guild in the future.
IMBA "+" GL MON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 1:49 am   Post numberPost #9

we wount keep friends apart

balance/resto

the appli is nice and fat

and you seem like a nice dude

voting +4
Back to top Go down
Craniusa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 8:25 am   Post numberPost #10

il join the fray...
+from me
+ i liked ur app
+ HEALZ PLOX
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 8:47 am   Post numberPost #11

Can I have a look at your armory link of your retail char please?
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:38 am   Post numberPost #12

That guy has something into his sense of humor that just makes me wanna laugh my ass off on every line he writes :laugh out loud!:

Approving a trial period,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Flat

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:03 am   Post numberPost #13

Thanks to all of you again! Smile

My armory profile is deleted/unavailable, since I stopped playing on retail a long time ago. I think I stopped playing just before the ICC buff (hp, dmg done etc.) was increased from 5 to 10%. So around the same time as Paragon (Finnish guild yarr!!) got world first on the LK Very Happy

Name: Flat
Realm: Aszune
If there is some other way to find him that I do not know of, go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 6:03 pm   Post numberPost #14

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flat's application-Accepted      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Flat's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.