HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Sarcastic's Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andres

PostSubject: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 1:22 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Hunter
- Race:Troll
- Character's name:Sarcastic
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:MM
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I chose MM because it seems to me that it has good control and damage capability.
- Gear :16 epics
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Hunter's Mark ->Serpent Sting ->Aimed Shot -> Chimera Shot -> Arcane Shot -> Steady Shot -> Rinse and Repeat or change based on if i need to CC.
- Professions & lvl: Engineering/Mining both at 81 but i'm planning on leveling it.
- Total time played on your character: 1day 16hours 45 minutes

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: Did 1st boss of ICC and 3-4 Naxxramas bosses in WotLK

b) PvP experience:
:1850 rating in 2v2 arena team, raided the faction leaders 4 times and got the achievement all 4 times.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:No, i really haven't gotten serious into PvE but i'm interested in starting.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:To have a social environment and share a lot of good laughs while also getting deep into content.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Solidarity, I left because it was very populated but also very quiet and it was more of a title under my name than a group of people to play the game with.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Poem

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I'm just trying to have a good time playing and i have a life outside the game so i may not be able to participate in activities on a short notice.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
No

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Food, water, and some sort of mobile calling machine to save my life?

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Save the raid.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
Wait for the next raid.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
No, i consider it a long time group of friends.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
I would understand seeing as not everyone can be kept happy and i would wait for another chance to join a raid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 2:11 am   Post numberPost #2

i deffenetly like your answers+you seemed oke the few lines we chated xD

gl to ya mon!

voting +4

unless others got something to say
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 2:25 am   Post numberPost #3

The application looks ok, but you gotta fix your rotation.
Try this;
Aspect of the Dragonhawk-->Hunter's Mark and send pet to attack--> Activate Kill command--> Apply Serpent Sting--> Chimera Shot-- Aimed Shot-- Arcane Shot- Activate Rapid Fire-- Steady Shot while other shots are on cd
- After Rapid fire's effect wears off do a whole rotation and activate readiness thus allowing for another 15 secs of speed increase
- Once kill shot becomes available, it goes up to first place in the priorities list also in boss fights by this time rapid fire should be off the cd. Hit rapid fire after shooting a kill shot and a chimera shot to do huge burst damage.

voting plus for trial,use it wisely.
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:28 am   Post numberPost #4

I've had the pleasure of doing a battleground with this lil' matey and then we had a short conversation in Orgrimmar. I can't say I didn't like what I heard back then Smile

Positive for a trial period,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:49 am   Post numberPost #5

Andres wrote:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:To have a social environment and share a lot of good laughs while also getting deep into content.

You get my approval.
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:53 am   Post numberPost #6

I misread that last word as "contact" the first time I read this application. Was all like "OMG, that guy wants to RAPE US !" lol Very Happy

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:48 am   Post numberPost #7

Finally an application that's not boring to read!
Positive
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 1:21 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ Becouse u said u got life! and we need freandly ppl in guild i jsut hope u cant out dps my incoming hunter ( BM for life xD ) 1 thing i disliked is fuck raid and save the beer xD
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 1:51 pm   Post numberPost #9

Andres wrote:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

The Q is there for something And u dont have much exp.(Doesnt matter u will get!) Neutral for now!
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 5:17 pm   Post numberPost #10

To Irking, i didn't think that was a question i thought it was leading to the rest of the questions so my apologies on not answering it. Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and i will definitely work on my rotation. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

/agree! ok it wasnt a Q but still and how its leading to the rest of the questions? Neutral!
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

I thought it was there to let me know what was coming up or to let me know that you guys like to know about the members.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

Keep the Gchat active Smile a Guild n a socializing person ! + amen Smile king
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:54 pm   Post numberPost #14

Thanks for all the positive feedback, i'm liking the environment a lot even though i'm not in yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Sun 29 May 2011, 11:39 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Warloke wrote:
The application looks ok, but you gotta fix your rotation.
Try this;
Aspect of the Dragonhawk-->Hunter's Mark and send pet to attack--> Activate Kill command--> Apply Serpent Sting--> Chimera Shot-- Aimed Shot-- Arcane Shot- Activate Rapid Fire-- Steady Shot while other shots are on cd
- After Rapid fire's effect wears off do a whole rotation and activate readiness thus allowing for another 15 secs of speed increase
- Once kill shot becomes available, it goes up to first place in the priorities list also in boss fights by this time rapid fire should be off the cd. Hit rapid fire after shooting a kill shot and a chimera shot to do huge burst damage.

voting plus for trial,use it wisely.

oi i know those words...... i wrote them!!!

anyways + from me mon gl
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:25 am   Post numberPost #16

Thank you Wii
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:37 am   Post numberPost #17

@Wii wrote:

oi i know those words...... i wrote them!!!

anyways + from me mon gl
I never said u didn't Very Happy
ontopic: you are getting closer to get accepted. Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:51 am   Post numberPost #18

Thanks, but on a side note i just noticed Wii is from Colombia. Cool i was born there, originally from Cali Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 3:46 am   Post numberPost #19

Andres wrote:
Thanks, but on a side note i just noticed Wii is from Colombia. Cool i was born there, originally from Cali Smile

OMFG!!!!!! i have tons of family in cali, my dad is originally from there, now i get an even bigger +3 from me!!! gl
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 4:09 am   Post numberPost #20

Yup i lived in Cali until i was 3 then i came to the United States, almost all my family is still there or in Bogota.
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 10:37 am   Post numberPost #21

The application is modest.

You are one of those guys that are trying just to have fun and not to be one of those drama queens that whine about everything.

just to ask before I give my +

Quote :

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:No, i really haven't gotten serious into PvE but i'm interested in starting.

You are interested in starting and how are you ready to learn more about PvE ? (Following orders , watching videos etc....)

So i asked i hope you answer it and by that time take my + .

Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 11:00 am   Post numberPost #22

As Darkluster said ,are you ready to learn more about pve,but i guess u are since u are interested now btw u learn will learn from the best ,hope you are a quick learner.

About pvp there are not so much events going on except few premades in BGs and WG

+ GL
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #23

Positive for trail. Hopefully you show to be good student for pve Smile.
Back to top Go down
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #24

Yes i applied for a PvE guild before the wipe and i also had to learn tactics for ICC bosses so i started watching and re watching videos on WoWWiki and i even made it a bookmark so i still have it Razz. I would also be very grateful to have someone to tell me the tactics or some tips while we are doing those bosses so i can have some real experience. I'm a pretty fast learner when it comes to WoW PvE so im hoping to get my hands on some PvE soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted   Mon 30 May 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #25

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarcastic's Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Sarcastic's Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.