HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Wendigo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendigo

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:12 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Dunno what to say.
I playin the guitar and the bass for 5 years now, studyin to be a soundengineer. Have many frnds, and like to chat with them.

Character details:

- Class:Hunter
- Race:Troll
- Character's name:Wendigo
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:SV 0/15/56, MM 0/55/16(pvp)
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I started serious raiding with hunter in 3.2.0 and then this survi talent rocked, so now i chose this
cause i have experience with it. I noticed that something isn't okay with it, but since this is better with low gear then MM i'll stick with
this till i have enough gear.
The MM pvp is something new i'm learning, cause i also pvpd with sv. Now i needed the silence and burst dmg, cause i had healer for arena
before wipe.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character ) Very low. Only 4-5 epic, some blues and most still green.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Kill Shot(if available)->Explosive shot->Aimed Shot till i get 2 t9 then Serpent sting comes 2nd->
Black Arrow-> Explosive Shot-> Steady Shot if none of these available.
Always keep Black Arrow, Serpent Sting and Hunter's Mark on the target.
Missdirection and Tranquilizing shot when needed.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) No Profession yet. Wanna lvl Skinning and LW. But if something
else is needed i'll do that.
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)22hours, 22minutes

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:I started with ICC in 3.2. So i'm only experienced in that and TOC but made TOC 25 HC and ICC 10 HC aswell. Made Ony a few times,
some ulduar and naxx, but only for weeklys. Never killed The Lich King. Left retail before i had chance, but killed al the other bosses.

b) PvP experience:
:I played many BGs, not much arena tho. Mostly on fun servers. Before wipe we started a team with a resto druid, and reached
1.6k rating

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
:-

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:I can visit twice everyday. Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I wanna be a part of a guild, that can do great raids, but not only for gear or emblem,but for fun aswell. And ofcourse since i have low
gear, i need help. But i always help when i can too.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Yes, i raided with Irkingftw many times. He's a good ingame friend.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in a progression guild on retail, called Epidemic. But i had enough of wow for some reasons, and left retail.
On GD i was the part of They Call Me Legendary. In fact i was an Officer there. But had some arguements and couldn't make
good raids. And after 2 months of fail raids i had enough.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Before the wipe i had 5 lvl 80s. I'm not planning to have that much now, but i started to lvl a warrior.

-Anything else you would like to add?
:Well i think that's all, but i'll gladly answer any questions come up.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
I think D is the closest. It's fun to defend, if there's a good party for it.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
I'm a reasonable person. If i really need something, i need, but i give it up, if someone else needs it more.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
A guitar, a knife and a lighter

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
C i guess

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope, i'm a calm guy and need alot to start usin caps.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Well it's a really hard question. But some skill and you can do both. Smile But the beer can't fall anymore. And LK is hard.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
If i have to take a longer afk, i always tell it, and also to replace me if you wanna go. I know when i make a
mistake.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Nope. I had enough of progression, now i wanna have fun. And i heard you have a great
community.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Try to get ppl and make my own run. Or just find a PUG, if there's no other guild raids in sight.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:48 pm   Post numberPost #2

As i come to understand you , Ur mostly into PvE environment . And some of you answers are vague. But your honest and u share a kind of guild camaraderie . Plus you got Irking who can vouch for u so imma say IMBA "+"
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:54 pm   Post numberPost #3

Blazeeee Very Happy !!! Finally made it !! cracked up laughing
He is good friend of mine! whenever we raided.. we always had dps race Very Happy
And yes he was the officer of TCML (They Call Me Legendary).. always organised raids and explained the tactics..
I'm Giving SuP3R MaSs!v3 !MBA ULTRA "+"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 9:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

WAAA THE KINGS FRIEND !!! :O
I like the app and mostly..YOU ARE THE KINGS FRIEND !!! + from me !
I hope we all /flex the house down !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:07 pm   Post numberPost #5

Szia Wendigo

is blaze your real name? o.O

well appli seems oke, nice and fat, same with personality so far

+for a trial
Back to top Go down
Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #6

WOW, so many replies so soon. Awesome. And thanks for all the positive replys too.

ChaosNuker, my real name is Balázs, but Blaze is the closest name in english to it.
Hollow, if you have any questions, i gladly answer them.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:46 pm   Post numberPost #7

Looks like a decent guy Smile (and ... yea thats what i care the most Very Happy )

huge + from me Smile

gl with the app mate Smile
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 10:47 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ for a trial here. I can't really say why, though. I just feel like it. He knows what real PvE is and he's been high and low(in position), far and near(to them epics)... he knows his thing.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Sun 29 May 2011, 11:25 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Sargeras wrote:
Looks like a decent guy Smile (and ... yea thats what i care the most Very Happy )

^
|
also friend of Irking.
plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Mon 30 May 2011, 3:55 am   Post numberPost #10

+3 from me

nice app, you know your stuff and have a person to recommend you
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Mon 30 May 2011, 10:43 am   Post numberPost #11

Pve ! Pve! Pve! cheers

Irking is my friend and he is your friend that means that you are my friend aswell .

But there's something fishy here that i can't remember... Wendigo... where do i know that name from? (Hides in the bushes...)

Any idea?

+ for nao! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Mon 30 May 2011, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #12

Many positive replies plus irking's friend ,fair enough +
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Mon 30 May 2011, 12:06 pm   Post numberPost #13

I'll give a plus cuz it seems like an ok application but i guess time will tell if he really is for what he stands for.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Mon 30 May 2011, 1:21 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive from me for trail, sounds like a ok guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Tue 31 May 2011, 3:42 pm   Post numberPost #15

I thought your name is Isztvan or Zoltan at first cracked up laughing
Okay, I mostly don't vote too much, but your app is okay (and you're Hungarian) so I give my +.
Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Tue 31 May 2011, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #16

i like the apply. and for me you look like a skilled player.
But you only get + if you don´t spam so much "GZ" like irking Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Tue 31 May 2011, 5:35 pm   Post numberPost #17

You guys are so cool. It would be awesome to raid with you. So many replies. Thank you.
And it's impossible, to "GZ" like Irking! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Tue 31 May 2011, 9:05 pm   Post numberPost #18

Hmm app was good , he has a friend in guild and he is PvE... so + ill give "+" to
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:53 am   Post numberPost #19

[quote="Sargeras"]Looks like a decent guy Smile (and ... yea thats what i care the most Very Happy )

Going with that.

+ from me for Trail. Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 2:38 am   Post numberPost #20

@Muruk wrote:

But you only get + if you don´t spam so much "GZ" like irking Smile
LOL cracked up laughing You all are The Spamerz, I'm NOT! cracked up laughing Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:27 am   Post numberPost #21

Sounds fair and honest.
(your app remind me lot to me)

"+"

GL!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 11:11 am   Post numberPost #22

+ for Irking's friend and for a PVE addicted player Smile U are prolly already accepted even w/o ma vote but postfarming FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 11:12 am   Post numberPost #23

Postfarming? Where, when? Me wannaaaaaaaaaa xD
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo   Wed 01 Jun 2011, 6:53 pm   Post numberPost #24

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wendigo      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Wendigo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.