HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Evon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evon

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:warlock
- Race:undead
- Character's name:Evon
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Destruction
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i prefer playing desstro lock cause i think i m better in it then playing affli
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character ) 0/0/all epics
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Fear -> Curse -> immolate and conflage continue by incinerate (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) i maxed out on jc and enchanting
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) about 6 hours a day

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:i m not a pve player, dont like pveing actually

b) PvP experience:
:have onli been playing pvp all my life, so arena and bg is a daily ruitine for me.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:nop dont like raiding either....i really suck in pve....last time i tried i got scolding to max hehe.....

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:twice a weak is easy thing to do for me actually since play 6 hours a day hehe....

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:i actually wanna know ppl and in my 1st time playing GD i meet a very helpfull person from ur guild her name is "Hollyhell" she inspired me to play wow n taught me all about it. therefore i think being in this guild allows me to learn even more.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:no actually but i take hollyhell as my family =p

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Hollyhell

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:before GD got wiped i was in pvp guild called red itz dead (something like that) and i dint learn much there....

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:yes my dk but its lv 74 n its actually used for trash picking up like mining n herbalism...dont play much on it.... name is Marinii

-Anything else you would like to add?
:i m a full pvp char my lock is 5.4k gs n wanna learn more about wow and also meet more nice ppl like Holyhell....hehe so if u like me go ahead and add me
and to all who read this nice meeting u all tc......

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

ok based on the above......i dont mind helping but if i have a team....i will nv go alone(suacidal) hehe

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore? no i play for fun
ok about me i m simple girl like to kick asses in bg n duel alot!!!!!
i have this charecteristic that is i dont give a damm who u r i live my life the way i want it.....
i smoke i drink n i have no shame in it,like i said i live my life!!!!! =p

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. my girlfriend,knife,rope
erm lets c i will take brad pitt with me and megan fox along with a shotgun to shoot her down =p (reason why my bf is obssed over her)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer).... I get one knife and charge !
ill ask him would u want a beer jk =p.........ill go in my room find my baseball bat n push it trought his !@#$%^ lol =p so that is "C" actually

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? yes

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? yes

beer of course!!!!!!!!i love beer more then wow come on!!!!! obvious answer =p

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? i wana be cool and stay for next raid
ill just find another one.....is there onli 1 raid in the whole of wow??? lol

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership? lol i don't think i'm hore to stay only for items i want we play toghether have fun and happines
i dont need gears i full 5.5k gs going to be higher next flush so yeah =p......i just wanna be close to my best friend Holyhell!!!!

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard: i will stay cool and will wait my turn cuz i am sure there will be other guild raids

i dont do raids so np for me =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #2

played a bit with her before the wipe and she seemed allright

is here for the fun not loot since she doesnt do pve

voting +4
Back to top Go down
Holyhell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm   Post numberPost #3

Met her when she was a new, and she joined my guild previous to me joining HG, iI left her behind but she did well and, geared well, she did do pve, and ran stuff with us and alot of pvp as she was palying a rogue then too, but lol shes a good player,, nice person and good to be around,
Based on application her lock seems nice too, can't wait to hook up again,,
She has big thumps up form me as yes she was and is family.

Holyhell
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm   Post numberPost #4

@Evon wrote:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:no actually but i take hollyhell as my family =p

Super-Massive-IMBA "+" GL! Very Happy

@Evon wrote:

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
ill ask him would u want a beer jk =p.........ill go in my room find my baseball bat n push it trought his !@#$%^ lol =p so that is "C" actually
hahahaha Now for all the rougues! Watch ur back!! cracked up laughing :laugh out loud!:
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm   Post numberPost #5

@irking wrote:
hahahaha Now for all the rougues! Watch ur back!! xD :lol!:

I have eyes on my back too....

Impressive application ,hope u enter in HG soon +
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm   Post numberPost #6

What to say, when i read your application i remember this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_WywlJPzNs

Big "+" from me!
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 2:52 am   Post numberPost #7

Positive from me, appliciation looks nice, I wanna see you in trail Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 9:07 am   Post numberPost #8

I vote + for a very nice app and...for a 22 years old asian girl...i simply luvz em...with ties and long socks Twisted Evil Sry Rass but i cant fight ma nature Twisted Evil
P.S. Yvonne post some pics pls Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:53 am   Post numberPost #9

+3 from me saw nothing wrong with app and nuks and holly can recommend
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:11 am   Post numberPost #10

Why are you doing this to me! Either you guys were too blinded by the fact that she's a chick so you didn't see all the mistakes she did... I'm too dumb to make a damn quotation so someone teach me but in the mean while, her english level scale isn't 10, maybe 7. Another thing i noticed is that she's not that into PvE so... why the hell do you need a guild then and, how the hell did you get lv 80 and nice gear in 6 hours if that's your total time played >.<.
I won't give a negative because she does seem like a cool girl and if Nuks and Holy like you then i'm sure i like you as well, but i do recomend to you to make another application and then for sure you would get my vote and i believe that you would get a lot more votes after doing so.
Best luck from OcTARD
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:26 am   Post numberPost #11

@Fancyy wrote:
Why are you doing this to me! Either you guys were too blinded by the fact that she's a chick so you didn't see all the mistakes she did... I'm too dumb to make a damn quotation so someone teach me but in the mean while, her english level scale isn't 10, maybe 7. Another thing i noticed is that she's not that into PvE so... why the hell do you need a guild then and, how the hell did you get lv 80 and nice gear in 6 hours if that's your total time played >.<.
I won't give a negative because she does seem like a cool girl and if Nuks and Holy like you then i'm sure i like you as well, but i do recomend to you to make another application and then for sure you would get my vote and i believe that you would get a lot more votes after doing so.
Best luck from OcTARD
If she's cute I dont give a damn Very Happy Like all men Very Happy Fresh meat = fresh pervy jokes = fresh fun for me Twisted Evil Dats almost all I do care about Razz
Back to top Go down
Evon

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm   Post numberPost #12

Quote :
Best luck from OcTARD

chill for a sec....yes i do not pve but that doesnt mean a guild doesnt need a pvp player rite??
2nd of all about the girl thing i totally agree with you....guys stop voting me cause i m girl!!!!! cause i can kick ur asses in pvp ( totally being cocky =p)
3rd english level scale is in my point of view.....so pls dont judge....
4th thx to all that voted me, really nice to c that most of u have not met me but still like me so thx alot.....

and if my application gets rejected no worries ppl.... just gotta pm me "Evon" in GD n we still can be friends so tc till then.....
Rogue> WOW
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:24 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Evon wrote:
Quote :
Best luck from OcTARD

chill for a sec....yes i do not pve but that doesnt mean a guild doesnt need a pvp player rite??
2nd of all about the girl thing i totally agree with you....guys stop voting me cause i m girl!!!!! cause i can kick ur asses in pvp ( totally being cocky =p)
4th thx to all that voted me, really nice to c that most of u have not met me but still like me so thx alot.....

and if my application gets rejected no worries ppl.... just gotta pm me "Evon" in GD n we still can be friends so tc till then.....
Rogue> WOW

It's time for ... trololololo!!!

Quote :

I totaly agree about that cause a lot of the girls over here are IMBA.

Quote :

Ahhm... woot? If we don't judge then why are we asking you? albino

Anyway i like your attitude . You are trying to have fun . Voting + because of that and cause of the good recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm   Post numberPost #14

As I already said u cant change da nature of men and dat includes Dark as well. Comman arse u cant fool me I know dat ur exactly da same Razz Anyway dont worry we wont treat u like a piace of meat...much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm   Post numberPost #15

Individually everyone of us have own personalty. Doesn't matter good or bad one.
With our personality we build "guild personality", environment in guild chat, guild spirit, something that other guilds think about us .. and so on.

I believe that females give final polish of guild collective personality.

@Mizrael wrote:
Anyway dont worry we wont treat u like a piace of meat...much Twisted Evil

This is exactly reason why ME personally want more females in guild. To keep steroid gorilla virgins on chains Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #16

i dont care whose friend is she but i like her aditude

im gonna say + for pvper...

dont forget guild is pvp as much as pve

Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 7:45 pm   Post numberPost #17

Ok, if you didn't reply to my post then i would prolly ignore it or even give a negative... but a girl with an attitude... ME LIKE! But either way, guilds don't need PvP players in general for guild to run, it's just one part of the game we all like to play. I myself love PvP as much as i love PvE, and cuz of the raids i need a guild, other wise only "guild" i'd need would be Warsong Outruners.
I'll give you a plus for the fuck of it, mainly because you don't seem to be as boring as most of the ppl around here ;p.
/cheer
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 1:17 am   Post numberPost #18

Your application is somewhat weird and your English level isn't 10 , i found lots of grammar errors in your application , id say around 6-7

And fix your spell rotation

Application seems ok so think ill give you Positive for trial and because Holy recommends.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:05 am   Post numberPost #19

Nux' recommendation = + for trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 4:04 am   Post numberPost #20

@Fancyy wrote:

I'll give you a plus for the fuck of it, mainly because you don't seem to be as boring as most of the ppl around here ;p.
/cheer

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 4:56 am   Post numberPost #21

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 8:27 am   Post numberPost #22

Don't worry Chika, you can never be boring to me :p
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 9:23 am   Post numberPost #23

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Evon      Post numberPost #24

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Evon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.