HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexx

PostSubject: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:10 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:6

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm fresh lvl 80 after server rebirth, had a dudu and shaman before server hacking issue : "anathema" and "oomkinn". i was also on crogge but left it , my char there is : Hexx (R.I.P)

Character details:

- Class:Priest
- Race:undead
- Character's name:Creepindeath
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:shadow 14/0/57
- Why did you choose this build/s?:pvp
- Gear : only an epic item , rest are green :S
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: [Vampiric Touch] -> [Mind Blast] -> DoTs -> Mind Flay
- Professions & lvl: Tailoring Max / Enchanter 250/450
- Total time played on your character: ~18hrs Neutral

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:
i do know most tactics of instances, and can easily adapt ur tactics too.
b) PvP experience:
:
arena, BGs ...
- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:
nothing special...
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:
yes,sure

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:
I used to play in fun atmosphere in my last guild (at crogge) so i'd like to find new friends beside l2p with my new class(priest)
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:
Fico aka fiasco
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:
Warloke if he mind it Smile
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
:
Crew with big cojones and Devouring Light. they are dead after server update/hackers attack.
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:
none
-Anything else you would like to add?
:
nothing, best wishes for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:22 pm   Post numberPost #2

It's really nice seeing u here Smile

+ from me for sure! for several reasons since i know u for 3 year:
1. not beeing loot whore... always play for fun
2. beeing fast learner ( does best with his char and gear )
GL
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm   Post numberPost #3

Nothing personal i am not impressed that much,same application like everyone else ,staying neutral.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 2:57 am   Post numberPost #4

It's idd a bit neutral all... but Im giving you a positive anyways. Your lucky day.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 3:36 am   Post numberPost #5

Despite the fact that the application is kinda poor, but i really can't let him down here since he is my friend more than like 3 yrs or so..about priest i will help as much as i can...
overall a nice and not noob guy...
plus for sure.
Gluck mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 3:50 am   Post numberPost #6

Fiasco wrote:
It's really nice seeing u here Smile

GL

+ for friend
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:45 am   Post numberPost #7

if my memory serves me right you had already applied, this is not a fact some1 with time on his/her hands confirm it.

other than that application is really poor and having a friend in guild wont get u a + from me if you dont make the effort, all the more reason if you have a friend in guild your app should be spotless. i wont give you a negative since loke and fiasco can recommend you, however im not giving you 3 free points just like that. so im staying neutral here if u want a plus from me fill in completely your app.
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 7:34 am   Post numberPost #8

I know him past 3 years when he !dinged his main Pishro to 70 and then leveled Pyramid (Alliance Tank) too. I know he is very committed and be good addition to the guild in each aspect.

However I'll vote -IVE. Reason is simple: From my experience, i have seen this Person Full of Attitude. And I dont wanna ruin the Guild's friendly environment Suspect
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 7:36 am   Post numberPost #9

Wii wrote:
if my memory serves me right you had already applied, this is not a fact some1 with time on his/her hands confirm it.

other than that application is really poor and having a friend in guild wont get u a + from me if you dont make the effort, all the more reason if you have a friend in guild your app should be spotless. i wont give you a negative since loke and fiasco can recommend you, however im not giving you 3 free points just like that. so im staying neutral here if u want a plus from me fill in completely your app.

Yes he had applied in HG already too for Crogges when guild DL left the Server to molten, and that application ended up in Drama and Fight between Cosmopoliton and Pyramid. And ultimately got rejected.
Back to top Go down
Hexx

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 8:24 am   Post numberPost #10

Quote :
if my memory serves me right you had already applied...
Yes. Like Devlen said, I've applied for HG on crogge and my application did not accepted and finally it rejected.

Quote :
From my experience, i have seen this Person Full of Attitude.
Devlen always was/is a helpful guy and also helped me very much when i was new at crogge. anyway It's nice and Respectable to see your comment on me after while we were playing together. But a BIG But...
Quote :
And I dont wanna ruin the Guild's friendly environment
God knows if this is your status about me , I prefer cancel this application to prevent any future flame and challenge.

Quote :
Despite the fact that the application is kinda poor...
in case am gonna fill full application Very Happy

Quote :
It's really nice seeing u here

GL

<3333
Back to top Go down
Hexx

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #11

Sorry , couldnt edit my first post so here is additional/optional questions:

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
I'm not playing wow for such reasons plus when i was in DL and while i had 1k+ dkp i still was joining raids to hold guild active and help members to improve their gear and important than all to flirt with our hot girls :p

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
such a happy ending Smile

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
e) why not help them?

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
I'M ON PERIOD ALREADY !!!11.!.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

the answer is clear... ofc ill save da raid. wtf is beer... but ill stop rub my C%$k for sure!

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

If that was fair enough i just accept it...

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
already answered at 2nd q... overally i'm loyal to a community untill i feel fun there.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

ill pass until to be sure that tomorrow i'm alive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 9:37 am   Post numberPost #12

I know him as Pyramid cuz I played on Crogges as an ally /shy. Actualy I was very mad on him cuz he won ma Shadowmoon Insignia from Gurtogg when he was a green wannabeMizz and I was an imba MT but after dat he did grow strong tank and I liked raiding with him alot. So ma overal impression for him is possitive and therefor I vote + for known face from ma Crogges time...Damn how I miss it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:44 am   Post numberPost #13

first when i said your app is incomplete i didnt even mean the optional questions,

ahhhhhhh pyramid yeh i know who you are from crogge,

insta -3 from me sorry loke your opinion matters to me but i have experienced him in a bad way that you may not have seen

reasons:

1. full of shitty attitude and a big drama maker, to anyone wondering check crogges test forums
2. on raid environments he has an "elite" attitude, need i say more?
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:47 am   Post numberPost #14

well well well! stop pillow fight! cracked up laughing
creepingdeath u have many friends who can vouch for u and u got EXP. thats enough for me!
you can have my IMBA "+" GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:05 am   Post numberPost #15

I wonder why there is so much drama sh@t in here?
Evrything I have read here makes me vote with negative
sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:17 am   Post numberPost #16

Was going to give a plus but... I'm not. Reason why is because i didn't like you on Crogge so i don't see a reason why would i like you now. It's kinda weird that Loke is a complete oposite of you but meh, good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #17

fiasco's rl friend, so if fiasco can take care of him im giving a +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #18

stop spamming and arguing in peoples apps

posts deleted
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm   Post numberPost #19

I do not know you from Crogge .. But mate you are in shallow waters... and some how i feel like giving you a negative ... But loke is happy wid u and so are some other guyz so am staying neutral... Best of luck Smile
Average application btw
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 4:59 am   Post numberPost #20

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:35 pm   Post numberPost #21

i did a raid with him today.. if i´m right..
he´s a nice guy.. big + from me
Back to top Go down
Craniusa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 10:31 am   Post numberPost #22

Generous today Razz
+ from me
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 3:05 pm   Post numberPost #23

hmmmm Ok ! I'll change my vote. Its not that he badly needs my vote, but despite all the odds have known him past 3 Years and been friend to him. Every person has its own Highs and Lows.

Anyways, + from me.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:37 pm   Post numberPost #24

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

CreepingDeath's application-Accpeted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.