HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cabrio

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #1

Hello guys and girls,

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:6-7

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Priest
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Showtime
- Character's level:29
- Talent build/s:Shadow
- Why did you choose this build/s?:PVP mainly,lvling
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character )green/blue
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)Mind blast shadow word:pain new WOTLK dot mind flay mind blast etc
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Enchanting,JC
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)18hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:PreTBC TBC ,
b) PvP experience:
:top10 2 seasons on crogge( not that big achievment) 1800 on AT sadly on TBC not WOTLK

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you?d like to share with us?
:No but I want to learn WOTLK

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Nice friendly communicative people with sense of humour , of course I want to meet old mates from crogge Wink

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No but I can prove myself as a decent player the time I stay in your guild, dunno if Sarge remembers me ,I have played on crogge since its opening my old char was named Kabrio

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:New to the server , Hellguards are familiar to me from crogge

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Nope

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I'm comunicative and friendly player able to help everyone when I have time Smile

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?No I like PVP I ll get my items myself , of course I ll do PVE to help u

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Fresh drinks,hot girl ,my fav music

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No I'm enough older

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?I'll admint my mistake and wait for another chance to get in back .

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
No , I want to have fun with u guys in the weekends , learn more about WOTLK and make new friendships no matter they would be virtual ;d

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
That wouldn't be a problem , I first should accommodate to playstyle of WOTLK learn about instances whenever I'm taken I''ll be glad to raid with ya.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm   Post numberPost #2

Kabrio draenei shamy?
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm   Post numberPost #3

Mmm i remember that name. If you're same person you don't need application.
Back to top Go down
Cabrio

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #4

@ Chaosnuker - Yes I am

Lol guys i didn t even expect to remember me ;D
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm   Post numberPost #5

I saw you maybe twice on crogges ,did u have any other chars back on crogges:? If not i am staying neutral here.
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm   Post numberPost #6

Very nice app! + from me for the BG dude! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cabrio

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm   Post numberPost #7

Yes I made new char again shammy named Pocko played 1 arena season , i were in TheStronghold maybe the best PVE guild on allyside for its time ... then i left and lend my shammie.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm   Post numberPost #8

Oh pocko, plus from me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm   Post numberPost #9

oh i think i can remember pocko, was nice as far i can remember.
will be happy to see u in HG, GL!
oh btw + from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #10

Heya Pocko! A big + from me for an old friend! I hope u remember me as well Smile And its not true dat u dont have any1 to recommend u Very Happy U got me right here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm   Post numberPost #11

Ah yes I remember Pocko ! If i am not wrong it was a Shammy right !?

Ah a BIG + from me too !

And off topic but: Miz sux Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cabrio

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #12

Thank u guys I had great days with ya BIG HUGS Smile
Back to top Go down
Nimih
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #13

A nice application and I would like to get more PvPers to the guild so that we could do some BG premades more often Very Happy + from me
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm   Post numberPost #14

Can't say i know you from Crogge but imma give a positive here.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm   Post numberPost #15

app. was average! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! m8! everyone vouching for u... hmm so u can have my IMBA "+" GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm   Post numberPost #16

Positive from me, lots of good recommendations lol.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:34 am   Post numberPost #17

we had quite a good relationship with the stronghold, anyways + for many ppl recommending you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:01 am   Post numberPost #18

+from me too

we had a nice chat ingame and he seems allright
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:01 am   Post numberPost #19

Huge + from me too ... nice guy , i know him since ages ... active and cool dude ...

Enough pts ... accepted Smile

welcome to the guild Smile

make forum account Smile

and check the DKP list Smile
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 3:39 pm   Post numberPost #20

He have forum acc... If you're the real one - just reset your password Razz gl hf
Back to top Go down
Kabrio
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Character information
Name: Superbnature
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #21

Lol i forgot I had been to Hellguards when I played on crogge , thank u reminding me that I have account Kakata Wink
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm   Post numberPost #22

Thats why was my first post but no1 noticed eh Smile Anyway enjoy your stay in Hell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Showtime / Kabrio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.