HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Shaxon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaxonn

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Warlock
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Shaxon
- Character's level:24 at time of application
- Talent build/s:Destro
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I love playing ranged dps
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character ) Urgh ignore this Q i'm level 24 Smile
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Tailoring... a work in progress
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) not very long yet

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I was a raider on Crogges. I don't enjoy leading raids but I like being part of them.
I was an officer in the guild Spellbound so I'm very aware of the rules and regulations when raiding as a good team

b) PvP experience:
:I die a lot!!!!!!

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes no problem

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:interesting conversation, make new friends and meet people who can keep in mind...... Its a game!! A GREAT game but a game Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:I have friends that I met on Crogges

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Furball and Chelle

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I'm new to this server from Crogges.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Not yet

-Anything else you would like to add?
:(Thinks hard)......... does being a blonde chick help??

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
..........D

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Nope if you need it more than me just say.. i'll get it next time.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
A BOAT!!!!!!! nowe I don't need the other 2 things. I'll be home in time for dinner

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Don't panic!! Its all insured but if they come near the pc.. I will go Chuck Norris on them

Yes I have removed some questions, sorry I'm running out of answers

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

If I deserved it, no problem but thats just not going to happen

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

Nope The game provides the gear I need

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard. Very Happy

can you at least try take me on the next one...... please. Okay cool going to kill something Smile
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #2

Would you tell us your crogge chars ?
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #3

SHAXYYY!!! Very Happy obviously big big huge plus from me :>. Like she said one of my officers on crogges Spellbound. Good brained player. And fun person to talk with.
Back to top Go down
Shaxon

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:37 pm   Post numberPost #4

hiya kakata

my Crogges chars were Shaxon (70 lock), Shanox (70 pally), Discreet (70 priest - shadow) and Doomdiva ( +/- 50 Hunter)
Back to top Go down
Shaxon

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #5

Hahaha Choc

Good Brained? loooove that
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 6:55 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Shaxon wrote:

b) PvP experience:
Lol'd literally cracked up laughing
@Shaxon wrote:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:interesting conversation, make new friends and meet people who can keep in mind...... Its a game!! A GREAT game but a game Smile

Giving plus for this kind of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 7:35 pm   Post numberPost #7

Nothing bad to say. Thats why i asked about your chars.
I like you application and i'd like to see you in guild.
"+" from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:16 pm   Post numberPost #8

xDDDDDDD

you seem fun

and cocoo can recommend

voting +
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

nice app and friends who can recomend u .. so + from me
Back to top Go down
Malician
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm   Post numberPost #10

huge + from me ...i MADE her apply<3 Shes a great player and a great person to have around.
Back to top Go down
Razzylp
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:59 pm   Post numberPost #11

Shaxy!!!!! my dear Shaxy!!!! bigged + ever in the history of the world!!!! good player , awesome person , perfect for a conversation and a great addition to any guild Very Happy

And so awesome to have another Old Spellbound member here Very Happy >Very Happy< can't wait to play with you again shaxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:19 pm   Post numberPost #12

You got mine + , I was with her in serveral raids
she was good and very helpfull is serveral ocations, I m looking forward raiding with yuu again as a member of HG ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm   Post numberPost #13

I like the app. + EXP. player + Good Atitude = IMBA "+" GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:08 am   Post numberPost #14

rofl i didnt know trials members have pink coloured names i want rang trial member !!!!! ty Sargy deat whit that one ...

and baack on subject ... love ya r u app ... nice made so + from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 7:19 am   Post numberPost #15

I like app's dat makes me laugh. It means dat ur one of those funn ppl I like Razz And u also have a good recommendations in Choco's face so I vote + GL! Smile
P.S. If u get accepted Im gonna call u Granny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nimih
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm   Post numberPost #16

@Mizrael wrote:
P.S. If u get accepted Im gonna call u Granny Very Happy

Comeon don´t be mean to her. It´s not like she is old enough to be my mother... no wait... she actually is old enough to be my mother :O cracked up laughing
But jokes aside you seem like a nice person to have around so a + from me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 1:08 pm   Post numberPost #17

Since she's being recommended, got my approval.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm   Post numberPost #18

+3 from me awesome attitude in your app, i dont remember you when i was in spellbound then again i was there only for a small time, however choco and chelle and razzy can recommend you that is enough for me GL hope to c u ingame soon (not crogge soon)
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm   Post numberPost #19

Alright,got friends in guild and some of question answers are just lol Very Happy hope u join us soon

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm   Post numberPost #20

i like her app and her attitude also remember her from crogge so Positive from me

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shaxon      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Shaxon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.