HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Psychosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychosi

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 3:54 pm   Post numberPost #1

Scorpiodots Application

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am studying and work in mefree time i try to play wow and to drink some beer with Fr.

Character details: Orc Warrior befor wipe was PVE-5.9/ PVP- 6.1

- Class:Warrior
- Race:Orc
- Character's name:Psychosis
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Arms-PVP: (57/14/0), PVE:(18/53/0)
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I have played Mage long time ago on Aplphawow 3 years so now i whant somethink new and i wish warrior like me so.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character ) Only Epic items ( PVE: 5155gs at the moment)
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: VT-> Swpain -> DP (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player) sure-Bloodrage,Heroic Strike because i have Glyph to return me rage,Death Wish,Blood Fury,Bloodthirs,Wirldwind and when Slam is instan i us it,Recklessness too and again try to dont have lost rage or time in skills.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) JC-450 and Tailoring-450
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 6 days,9 hours and 19 mins Smile

Experience : more then 5 years
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): yes
:TBC raided all instances in old GG i start to raiding ICC only this instance was new for me but im already with it know all tactics

b) PvP experience: In Alphawow with Fire mage 3 years played time 2 vs 2 rating 2k in old GD played with warrior 2 vs 2 team rating 2200

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?not rly
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week? yes sure

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? expecr respecting,Friendly raids and chat nad and not in last funn when we make raids

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild? Anduala is me Fr

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you? only Anduala if he whant

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk) befor wipe i was in Spinebreaker and when doing dow we go in Frequency .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] ) yes i have 2 more chars DK 80 lvl with Prof 450 and new Elementl shamy

-Anything else you would like to add? well i can be helpful in all can make raids can be leader on raids and try to explane tactics to ppl who dont know it.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a)
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

I wish ( D )

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore? Ofc im hungry who isnt for item, good items showing your game but i never cry for item i know little late or early i'll get it .

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Cold beer rly sweet Girl to dont be alon Smile and somethink for eat ofc that is Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Leave wow no matter even i do and try to save my house by any means necessary.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? not rly

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? i'll do what i can do to save the Raid and after raid i go to buy new and more beer Smile

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
If its my msitake then i wont cry at all but if hes kicking me for nathink think that rly piss me off

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Well for that is Guild to hel ichader but no i dont need excepting in guild only for items.for funn in chat and more stuffs

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard. if can't add me now i gonna wait for another one raid and done Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
Scorpiodots Application

First as much as i can see this is not scorpidot's application so next time please do not copy - paste from other applications.

Billy is a strange name for a Bulgarian (I myself am Bulgarian that's why i think so Very Happy

Quote :

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Ahm... right... lets pass this.

Quote :

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk) befor wipe i was in Spinebreaker and when doing dow we go in Frequency .

As far as i am concered Frequency disbanded and merged with Spinebreaker to become even bigger. Now they both suck. Anyways you didn't express yourself pretty well over there.

For now i'm gonna be neutral but i don't like your application.

First question : You said that you wont cry about getting kicked from a raid . I have seen a lot of people say that and not even think about what they are doing when they get kicked. Can we trust you that you are gonna stay to your word?

Second question : You may not be an item hungry $%!$ as you said but are you gonna whine and stuff like "BULLSHIT ! FUUUU" when you lose a roll?

Answer me these two questions without lieing and i'm gonna give you my vote.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #3

Wondering since when a warrior can have such rotation.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #4

Considering the first 2 replies Ill stay neutral for now. The app itself doesnt look very special to me.
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm   Post numberPost #5

Aham... This sucks... I mean, warrior with Vampiric Touch... IMBA!!!
Giving you a generous minus.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm   Post numberPost #6

sorry but your application didnt impress me at all and you say your English level is 8? nah its more like ~5-6 if you ask me,saw lot of errors in the application.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 4:34 am   Post numberPost #7

-3 from i dont have to state the reasons as every1 pretty much already said them
Back to top Go down
Anduala
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm   Post numberPost #8

guys i think we need warriors in guild at the moment and psycho is nice person and he is good player with skills and brain i hink you have to give him a chanse and inv him on trail.psyho will show you skill and positive emotions Smile + from me. Dont be pissimists give him a chanse Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:23 pm   Post numberPost #9

ok ill ignore that little "priest thingy" mistake, cus we all make mistakes.

actually app is ok and i think Anduala's friends r wellcome

u have my + gl
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Sun 12 Jun 2011, 1:32 am   Post numberPost #10

As positive, i can say that i believe you that you are awesome pvp player.
I remember you before wipe, you was very active battleground player and always in top5 dps.

As negative, you application is - little weird.
Also i don't like names like Psycho, Sperm, Balls, Boobs, Cock, Pussy or something similar.
Its childish and very immature.

As final i will stay neutral till you give some reply on this posts.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Sun 12 Jun 2011, 2:11 am   Post numberPost #11

If that's the psychosis i saw in BGs then i can say gj dude for skills but...this application made me read it twice and i didn't like it at all,wish i could at least stay neutral but i will have to switch to - unfortunately ; /
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:24 am   Post numberPost #12

I would suggest you fix your application to draw more votes.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Sun 12 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm   Post numberPost #13

Psychosi wrote:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Anduala is me Fr
u can have ma IMBA "+" GL!
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:22 am   Post numberPost #14

Agree language is a bit under 8 ... But he mean well for the people around him and alongside him ... He is dedicated to the game and by the looks of it honest .. he is the first person who said yes he is hungry for items but is ready to work for them ... So i guess ill give him a + to go with Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 1:04 am   Post numberPost #15

Time to gather required points has passed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Psychosis      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Psychosis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.