HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Finiarel's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finiarel

PostSubject: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Tue 14 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
What can I say about myself, If i say i am very very cool person then no one shall believe me study So why not let you people decide clown

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name: Naithee
- Character's level: L-I-P (Leveling in Progress)
- Talent build: Retribution FTW
- Why did you choose this build?: Leveling
- Gear : I am a Green horn :-/

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Well I am actually playing new this class, so I am learning it, and willing to learn more about it.

- Professions & lvl: Mining and Blacksmith
- Total time played on your character: 1 day (total) on WOTLK and above 2 years on Crogges.

Experience :
a) Raiding experience: I have extensive Raiding experience of TBC in Crogges (as Balance Druid - Finiarel and Warlock - Kassa), and for WOTLK I am just fresh blood :-(

b) PvP experience: My Friends use to call me Horde Slayer !!!!! But now FOR THE HORDE Very Happy

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
There are many, cant be specific. Most of them either being assistant to leader, or leader of raid myself.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Shouldnt be problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Nothing much if you ask me, just should find some good friendly people. And due to fact, my alot of friends are in this Guild and i want to be with old friends for re-union.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
None

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
A Long list - Soumya (Warloke), Devlen, Mizrael, Dreadcaller, Fiasco (dont know if Fiasco will be remembering me or Dreul), Ravenwinter, Aica.

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
My former guild was Alliance guild Victorians in Crogges. I was Co-leader there. But now none of my friends play there, but moved to Gamer District. Infact, it was friends who invited to this server too, otherwise was thinking of joining Molten or Shadowburn. But greatful, i will have my friends back again.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70?
Not on Gamer District.

-Anything else you would like to add?
Yes ---> Hey Accept me !! Other wise I'll make an Alliance noob character and farm you all !! elephant

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans: e) Who gives a Damn about Thrall or Tyrande - I am in love with Arthas girl Jaina :-D

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans: Na, but i do wanna get the Achievement "GREEDY" Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans: 3 things, hmmmm:

1) A beautiful girl
2) Another beautiful girl
3) Another beautiful girl too Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans: e) Open a ticket to GM to please freeze the server so that i may catch the thieves first Very Happy Jokes apart, but i say RL > In-game and above :-)

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans: Na!

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans: I believe even if its not ICC raid, but in any raid, when there are multiple persons dependent upon you then it becomes your responsibility to complete the task you guys have initiated.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans: Well I am here to learn from you guys - if mistake is mine, i'll definitely admit and accept. However if mistake is not mine, i'll express my opinion for sure.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans: Actually I am not here because of Guild or server, i am here for sake of old friends.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans: Study study
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:03 am   Post numberPost #2

you were also a pala on crogge right?
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:21 am   Post numberPost #3

Hey Fini Very Happy, its really nice to see you again Smile..I know this guy lets say like 2 years or so...there is no doubt he is a nice guy with a great attitude..not an item whore at all(sry for the word Very Happy) and most importantly he is willing to learn new things and a fast learner.
Beside that the application looks decent too.
+4
Gluck mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:06 am   Post numberPost #4

lots of friends ingame, i dont remember you from crogges but then again i have the worst memory ever, app looks good and loke recommends +3 from me gl

(but more than anything i dont want you to make an ally and farm me /jk)
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:03 am   Post numberPost #5

Finiarel wrote:
-Anything else you would like to add?
Yes ---> Hey Accept me !! Other wise I'll make an Alliance noob character and farm you all !! elephant

OK...OK...

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 9:17 am   Post numberPost #6

Hey there mate Smile Its been a while Smile Im glad to see ya again Smile
Now on topic : I also recommend him cuz i remember him as a skilled player and a decent guy Smile I vote + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 9:19 am   Post numberPost #7

From me --> + + +

Ah dont know how many Plus i can give but May the Elune Light Your Path ! Razz

Nice to see ya here mai8 and glad u accepted my invitation of joining this server :-)
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:38 pm   Post numberPost #8

Finiarel wrote:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
A Long list - Soumya (Warloke), Devlen, Mizrael, Dreadcaller, Fiasco (dont know if Fiasco will be remembering me or Dreul), Ravenwinter, Aica.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans: Actually I am not here because of Guild or server, i am here for sake of old friends.
Ya Can have ma IMBA "+" cheers
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Fri 17 Jun 2011, 4:32 pm   Post numberPost #9

Finiarel wrote:

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans: Study study
AWESOME "+" for That !!
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #10

I like the application. Clear answer's and not to short. Plus from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm   Post numberPost #11

amagaaaad he wanna farm us!!! D:

voting+
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:30 am   Post numberPost #12

Cant we get some more votes please :-D ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:40 am   Post numberPost #13

YES i remember ( if im right u were oomkin not sure tho my memory sux a lot)
what i remember is u are one of the cool guys from Victorians and i think i raided a lot with u with my "Everlast" ! so giving + vote.
anyways GL, hope to see u here soon.
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #14

I remember him from Crogge... +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:40 am   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finiarel's application-Accepted      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Finiarel's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.