HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aftrbrth

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 10

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Orc (female)
- Character's name: Afterbirth
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Main Spec is Frost PvP and Off Spec is Frost Tanking
- Why did you choose this build?: I chose Frost for PvP because it was my primary pvp spec back during my retail days of WotLK and I chose Frost tanking because it is the best tank spec for a Death Knight and I just enjoy tanking.
- Gear: – I have two different gear sets. My first set is my PvP set which consists of full Furious and Wrathful/Relentless off pieces and my second set is my tanking set which still needs a lot of work. My tank set is still in need of very many pieces such as a helm, necklace, another ring, pants, boots, gloves, sigil, belt...etc.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: I have quite of few of rotations for my DK, it just all depends on the situation and what is occurring during that situation.
- Professions & lvl: Engineering and Blacksmithing. Engineering is at 450 and Blacksmithing is at 381/450.
- Total time played on your character: 1 Day and 7 hours
Experience : All the raids for WotLK and very well developed PvP skills.
a) Raiding experience : Every Raid in World of Warcraft except Ulduar past the Iron Council.

b) PvP experience: Lots of arena and bgs. Love to do arena the most.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you’d like to share with us?: None that I can think of at this time, but, like I said above, I have experience in all raids in World of Warcraft. I make sure that I always have flasks, potions, and elixirs stored away ONLY for use during raiding.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week? Yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? To be able to raid with a guild that can complete the raids and to socialize and make friends.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild?: I do not have any family in the guild but just met a new friend named Evon.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?: Just Evon

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk): I have no former guild on this server.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70?: Yes. Enhancement/Resto shaman, level 80 and a Frost mage, level 80

-Anything else you would like to add? I hope to help improve the guild's performance onward into ICC and to help establish high ranking arena teams among the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mostwanted
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm   Post numberPost #2

+ i like his app o_O and also i die to get tank this days ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

The app is not bad and I think we can use another tank but I will remain neutral until u answer the additional questions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm   Post numberPost #4

nice app + from me
Back to top Go down
Aftrbrth

PostSubject: Afterbirth's Application for Recruitment (Additional Questions)   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #5

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...

Answer: (A) is my answer because I am 100% for the Horde and I truly dislike the Alliance. Thrall needs to be defended when he is being attacked because he is the symbol of the might and pride of the Horde.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?

Answer: I am absolutely NOT an item hungry whore. If I am in need of an upgrade for my gear set and there is a fellow guildy who also needs that item and he is also in need of an upgrade more than me, I will most certainly let him have the item because the item WILL drop again in the future. No rush.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take? AND GOD NO, dont say - internet / computer and WoW.

Answer: If I was stranded on a desert island I would be sure to take a pocket knife, matches, and a large pole-like stick. The large, pole-like stick would be for hunting anything living on the island that would edible or it could be used to be thrown like a spear to fish with; the pocket knife would be for sharpening the stick with a sharp point so I could hunt and fish with the stick and also use the knife for cutting shrubbery to use as building material for a temporary shelter and it can also be used to cut the animals I hunt open so I can use their meat as a primary food source after it is cooked; finally, the matches would be for starting a fire so I could cook raw meat and use any wood i find as a torch.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW...what would you do?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...

Answer: (E) I would leave my computer, no matter what I was doing on it, grab my phone, dial 911, and set the phone down and do whatever the robber says to do; more than likely to keep quiet and to not try anything stupid. The cops should arrive within 5-10 minutes of the call. If I was in a raid with the guild, I would be sure to let the guild know what happened and why I went AFK during the raid. (Which would be bad if I was the main tank, but my life comes before WoW)

5. ( First one is only for man ) Do you think you have a "man period"? Emotional problems? Love to use the caps?

Answer: I have to be honest when I say that I have a competative attitude, which means that if I duel someone and lose over and over, I tend to get upset but not to the point of throwing an emotional temper online or use caps at all, I will just call the other person a hacker or I will just say that they got "lucky". I won't bash anyone because of their superior skill over me.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do?

Answer: Well, I don't drink beer so I won't have to worry about that, but I do drink a lot of Pepsi. But, if my Pepsi were to spill at the same time I self-rezzed, I would help the guild down the boss because the Pepsi can always be cleaned up as soon as we down him or if we end up wiping anyways. I would be sure to let the guild know that I need to go AFK AFTER we down the boss or wipe so I can clean up the mess.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit, etc, etc ) will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shit that will waste time of my life while trying to read them? Or are you going be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for the next raid as a mature homo sapien?

Answer: I would be upset at first, but not to the point of bashing anyone in the guild for something that I did. I would admit my mistake, apologize, and wait until the next raid.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

Answer: I do not consider ANY guild in WoW to be used for items only. If I can take the time to fill out an application for a guild, I would be truly dedicated to the guild 100% and would not leave for anything. If I was geared to the max, I would just start a new toon, level it, and whenever the guild needs me, I would be there for the guild to help out. (unless I had to go to work and would not have time to help)

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids, and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated, and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Answer: I would completely understand why and would wait to see if someone had to leave the raid for any reason. World of Warcraft is more than raiding. It is a game to socialize, make new friends, and just to enjoy yourself. To me, a guild is more like a family because everyone has to be dedicated to one another and help each other out in order for them to work correctly when doing anything. Every member is important because you never know whenever that player could save you or even help you out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm   Post numberPost #6

I like the application and we could use a tank even though you still need to gear up. Just before i give you a positive vote i have to say that you failed at one thing... naming an orc Afterbirth... Dude... that's so undead like!!!
Undead for life!
+
Back to top Go down
Aftrbrth

PostSubject: Reply to Fancyy   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm   Post numberPost #7

Lol, I know. I thought about that AFTER I created her and was already out of the DK starting area >.< Eh, but I look forward to possibly being in the guild. If not anytime soon, I can wait until the time is right for you to make your decision. I have been working all day today on my tank gear....mainly crafting what pieces I cannot buy from the faction vendors. Also, I have been looking in to doing some OS farm runs to get my emblems so I can start my T9 tank set.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #8

Decent application, also another tank would be a nice addition to guild's pve progress.
Plus for trial.
Gluck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:41 pm   Post numberPost #9

i see your a hardworker for the tanking suit

you seem mature enoff

+for a trial
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm   Post numberPost #10

I like the app. "+" from me for tank... umm and frost dk for pvp..
I Hate Blood DKs (I cant defeat em) Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:01 am   Post numberPost #11

@Mizrael wrote:
The app is not bad and I think we can use another tank but I will remain neutral until u answer the additional questions...

I don't think that the additional questions are needed in most of the cases.

Nice app.

Like every1 said,we lack tanks ,so +

GL and cya ingame maybe.

I always say see you in game but i never really say a word with newcomers o0
Back to top Go down
Evon
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 6:36 am   Post numberPost #12

he is a friend of mine but dont worry guys he is pve-er aint like me a lazy pvp-er hehe.......
he is cool....
i introduce him to the guild cause i think his charecteristic suits our type of guild....
so i hope u get in afterbirth!!!!!!!
POSTIVE from me!!!!!! GOGO!!!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:35 am   Post numberPost #13

mmmmmm i like your responses and i am basing my vote solely on them +3
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #14

+ from me Smile

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #15

down to the earth kinda guy ... Mostly goal oriented ... and to some extent strategist Smile and the tank with a firend in guild ... + for the trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Afterbirth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.