HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Dreul's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svorad

PostSubject: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:48 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8
We’d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Im as normal as everyone around, at least i hope so. Nothing that really stands for the time spent on writting it. ;D

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Dreul
- Character's level: L-I-P (Leveling in Progress)
- Talent build: Fury
- Why did you choose this build?: Leveling
- Gear :– I am a Green horn :-/

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: I play tank so i spend the beggining of battle by high threat opening and then spamming some blocks to keep me alive and HS ofc, if everything goes fine i dont use taunt Very Happy.

- Professions & lvl: Mining and Blacksmith
- Total time played on your character: 1 day (total) on WOTLK and above 2 years on Crogges.

Experience :
a) Raiding experience: Extremly high on TBC, I have spent days in t5 instances. I am able to play any role in raid – dps, tank or heal, but i love tanking most.
b) PvP experience: Not high but I am willing and able to learn Very Happy.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you’d like to share with us?
Leading ones would sum it up i guess, though it was on TBC and I have to get used to new strategies/raid compositions/instances till I will be able to lead again but that is my main aim.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
No problem I will be addict soon anyway.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I am looking for friendly pve guild which helps new ppl to get gear and then for some opportunities to pay it back to those players by helping them.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Finiarel has posted application – we are roommates.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Soumya (Warloke), Devlen, Mizrael, Dreadcaller, Fiasco (dont know if Fiasco will be remembering me or Dreul), Ravenwinter, Aica – dont know who else is in I just copid list from finiarel’s application. But most ppl from Crogges probably know me.

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
My former guild was Alliance guild Victorians in Crogges. I was Co-leader there. But now none of my friends play there, but moved to Gamer District. Infact, it was friends who invited to this server too, otherwise was thinking of joining Molten or Shadowburn. But greatful, i will have my friends back again. (copied from Finiarel – lazy to rewrite, only diff. Is that I was GM in Victorians for some short time.)

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70?
Not on Gamer District.

-Anything else you would like to add?
Nah i have lesson right now, cant rly write on laptop too much Very Happy

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans: D

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans: Hmm, no not really i only want to have best tanking gear rest i dont care Very Happy.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans: 3 things, hmmmm:

1) Beer
2) Weed
3) Tolerant girl Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans: C

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans: Sometimes you cant avoid caps but I am definetly very calm person.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans: Pick up the bottle and kill LK while driking rest of beer.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans: I am more used to be in possition of kicker so yes I can take it if it is for right reason.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans: Actually I want to raid with friends, as long as they are here Im your man.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans: I would make/join pug.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:18 pm   Post numberPost #2

OMGWTFBBQ Dre ma evil twin! I cant fucken believe it! Excuse me for da profanity - Im just overexcited Very Happy
On topic : Iv played with dat dude for a very long time and I have very high opinion about him! Hes excellent player, awesome leader and also a very good friend of mine! I give him da biggest + evah given on any app! GL m8! Im sure we r gonna be guildmates again! Cant w8 it Razz
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm   Post numberPost #3

^
!
Totally agree what miz said.Beside that i know him around 2yrs , did a lot of raids back in days.He is a good and active raid leader which we lack these days.I'm pretty sure he would be a nice addition to the guild in terms of Pve .Smile
Gluck mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:17 pm   Post numberPost #4

^ has good opinions

so ill go with it

voting +
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:22 pm   Post numberPost #5

Phat Draenei?

Plus too.
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #6

Ye, i do remember him from Crogge and he was a good raid organiser, imma give him a plus.
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:15 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Mizrael wrote:
OMGWTFBBQ Dre ma evil twin! I cant fucken believe it! Excuse me for da profanity - Im just overexcited Very Happy
On topic : Iv played with dat dude for a very long time and I have very high opinion about him! Hes excellent player, awesome leader and also a very good friend of mine! I give him da biggest + evah given on any app! GL m8! Im sure we r gonna be guildmates again! Cant w8 it Razz

lol ! Miz and ask the nab from where did he learnt to make Raids and from where he learnt to Tank :-P And ultimately u will end up in an Absolute Treasure :-D

Oh for the Nabs --> Treasure ----> Devlen cracked up laughing

hehe Off the topic, Hi Dreul Very Happy

Long time mai8, u didnt listened to me when i kept asking u for Join WOTLK and kept ur love alive with Crogges :-/ Glad to here from u after long time Smile

And on the topic, PLUS from me!

Really nice and good friend of mine ^^
Back to top Go down
Fuho
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #8

Always giefs + to my fallen Crogge victims /jk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:10 pm   Post numberPost #9

+ from me too
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm   Post numberPost #10

Svorad wrote:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Soumya (Warloke), Devlen, Mizrael, Dreadcaller, Fiasco (dont know if Fiasco will be remembering me or Dreul), Ravenwinter, Aica – dont know who else is in I just copid list from finiarel’s application. But most ppl from Crogges probably know me.
IMBA "+" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:14 am   Post numberPost #11

Alright! i see old crogge's people are lifting ppl's good spirit around ,even tho the application is nice i will skip that and give a + mostly because i know u from Crogges and recommended by good HG members.

GL
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:43 am   Post numberPost #12

since every body is doing it +3 from me, now seriously you got recomendations from some really nice players here so im gonna base that to give you my

+3
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 1:12 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreul's application-Accepted      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Dreul's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.