HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Pryon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herkules

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #1

Drayzerx's application

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6-7

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I love basketball and house music, and playing basketball for house music. I also go running for 1-2 three times a week.

Character details: Well, I'm start playing GD again because i stopped it after the wipe. I dont have any chars yet but i can level them fast. I'm thinking about Shadow&Disc priest and Resto&Enhancment shaman. But I can level any class which helps the guild.

- Class:
- Race:
- Character's name:
- Character's level:
- Talent build/s:
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character )
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)

Experience : 3-4 years
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I did almost every raid in wotlk . Many of them in retail but also did some at GD.

b) PvP experience:
: I have 2.1k+ experience in arenas with Rogue/Lock , Feral/Rogue/DIsc, Arms warrior/Holy pala. (Rogue, Feral, Arms warrior was me.) But can do entertaining pvp most of the classes.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: Nope.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: I can do it twice a day if its neccessary.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I wanna have fun and smooth raids with cool peoples. And I also wanna know some awesome people.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: My brother Wendigo.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: My good old friend from GD Irking. I know him from an older guild.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: EPidemic /Bloodscalp EU/ . BlackTrains, TheyCallMeLegendary. I stopped playing retail so i left Epidemic. TCML had 0 raids. BlackTrains was good but the last 2-3 weeks before the wipe was terrible. They raided like its their job. I love raiding but not like a machine..

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Not yet.

-Anything else you would like to add?
: Well. I'm a calm guy and hard to make me angry but when become angry I can still help and be positive with peoples who dont deserve my anger.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
a

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well if i lost an item than i lost.. Its not a big deal.. there will be always another raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Knife, Cherry Coke, MP4 with unlimited battery

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

As i mentioned before I'm a calm guy. If i dont have reason for caps i dont use it.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I hate beer so I guess I would choose the other option.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

I hate Drama Queens. Why would I act like one of them?

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

I dont care about items that much. I wanna play here cuz of my bro, friends.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Smash my pc with a baseball bat... haha kiddin'. I guess I make my own 10 man or beat some alliance b1tch. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #2

First make a char,then I'll judge. Razz

Last edited by Immortall on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:22 pm   Post numberPost #3

his wendigo's brutha!!!!

and his applying as a person not char xD
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:41 pm   Post numberPost #4

I really don't know what to say...
It started nice (he's into house music <33333) and then when i wanted to get some info about his chars it went blank... Should we decide what you should level up or what? O.o
I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Herkules

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:00 pm   Post numberPost #5

No I dont want you to say what should i level. But if the guild need some class badly i can level that ones first. I got some technical problems right now thats why i cant start leveling right now. I'm gonna make the priest and shaman for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #6

I know that it's obvious that i'm defending my Bro, atleast in some familys. But he is really good. And if you have a smaller bro too, you know how hard is this to say. I learned almost everything in PVP from him, a very hard opponent. And also experienced in pve. Tanked almost everything on retail, and dpsed on GD with feral druid. Almost killed Lana. I'll boost him thru the lvls and he'll be 80 in no time. A big win for the guild if you ask me.

Thanks,
Wendigo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm   Post numberPost #7

sarged allowed the application of Daniel with no char for now

in any way you think we cant separate brothers, so his gona get in sooner or later

+for a trial.

p.s. when your in, decide what char will be your main, so we know you by that char.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm   Post numberPost #8

Maaaaaaa Broooozzz!! cracked up laughing cheers <3
Drayzerx yaa back!!! Very Happy He is an exp. player it doesnt matter wat he will make cracked up laughing... me and wendigo will boost him! Razz
Another Asset to the guild, I must say!
I'm giving SuP3R-MaSs!v3-!MBA-uLtRa-HyP3RG!AnT "+" for ma old friend cracked up laughing!
Dammit! Jimmy Dammit! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:49 pm   Post numberPost #9

Alright +

And btw the guild needs some classes badly but i have the feeling that when the gearing up part comes (as u expected from the guild because they requested the class u lvled) it won't happen so fast ,i suggest pick your main char/class for now and cya ingame (that is ofc if u get accepted)
Back to top Go down
Herkules

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 5:50 am   Post numberPost #10

Thanks for the positive replies. I can fix my technical diff. today im 100% sure about that. So i can start leveling mah main. Give me those +'s you wont be dissapointed about me. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:39 am   Post numberPost #11

Herkules wrote:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: EPidemic /Bloodscalp EU/ . BlackTrains, TheyCallMeLegendary. I stopped playing retail so i left Epidemic. TCML had 0 raids. BlackTrains was good but the last 2-3 weeks before the wipe was terrible. They raided like its their job. I love raiding but not like a machine..

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Smash my pc with a baseball bat... haha kiddin'. I guess I make my own 10 man or beat some alliance b1tch. jocolor

this 2 answers alone can grant you a plus from me, you seem mature know the fact that this is a game and not like you said so a job, and that we are all here to have fun. for chars i suggest ele/resto shammy or some tanking class but w/e you decide (just not another shadow priest ploxxx!)

+3 from me
Back to top Go down
Herkules

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:01 am   Post numberPost #12

Well thank you. Rite now I'm thinking on a Resto/Enhancment shaman. I think I forgot the shadow priest theme and make a disc pvp and a holy pve. But first the shaman. So rate me as a shamy Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 9:40 am   Post numberPost #13

The app is nice and he has a family member in guild...dats enough for ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:07 am   Post numberPost #14

dani start a class you desire to play with. A class you have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:16 am   Post numberPost #15

A class which you can control elements with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm   Post numberPost #16

Person application i likes Smile and no dont set any required level to apply .. meh we just will be a WoW sellout Lol ... i wantz family :)AWESOME "+"
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:42 pm   Post numberPost #17

Nice personality . Trying to have fun :]. And i can approve that if has been in Black Trains he absolutly knows how to play his char so :] Giving my +

P.S. I came here from BT xD
Back to top Go down
Herkules

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 1:47 pm   Post numberPost #18

Wohoo, nice to hear this replies guys. I can start leveling my char in like an hour or less. So I can reach lvl80 like friday or saturday. Cia ingame. (If i got enuf + Smile )
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:53 pm   Post numberPost #19

Since i know now that you're going to roll a shaman i can give my vote.
+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon   Fri 17 Jun 2011, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #20

nice app , detailed info and you got recommendations and your bro in guild

as irking would say Waaaa imba + Razz

Anyway

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pryon      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Pryon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.