HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deaddol

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:51 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 10
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I was a HG memeber prior to hack and before Holyhell left. I am also very active. An was a class leader then.

Character details:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Female Belf
- Character's name:Deaddoll
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Holy(PvE)Disc(PvP)
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly PvE and some PvP
- Gear : decent gs right now is 5321 PvE(little pvp in there)

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Fheal, Fheal, Fheal, CoH, GHeal. Guess that depends on what I am healing though but thats basic

- Professions & lvl: Enchant 450, Tailoring 150
- Total time played on your character: 5d 11h 31m 20s

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
OS, ToC, some ICC
b) PvP experience
Done a lot of BG's and some arena just need to find a new partner.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:never lead but know most of the set up on bosses

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
maybe more than twice a week Wink

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Just finding a GD Family I can grow with.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Holyhell

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:dunno who all is in it now hehe

- What are your former guilds & why aren�t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I had no guild before when i came to GD. HG was my first then and maybe my first now

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
No but can make them pretty fast(I do have exp in Warlocks, DuDU's)
-Anything else you would like to add?
Not really just keeping it simple for yall so it is easier to read through it.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
d.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Not at all

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. fishing pole, tackle box, and a sturdy tent with all my female products in it Razz

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
b

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Men period ? you mean Manpawn Razz and no im not emotional.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
save the raid

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
I am quite mature enough to judge my own fault

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Not at all I play to play even when i get top gs in both pvp and pve there is still other that need help getting there.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

No reaction at all if its not now then it might be later either way as long as everyone has a chance to gear up that is all that matters[strike][strike]
Back to top Go down
Deaddol

PostSubject: (Edit)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #2

On

- What are your former guilds & why aren�t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I had no guild before when i came to GD. I was in Holyhells previouse guild
Back to top Go down
Holyhell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:23 am   Post numberPost #3

Deaddoll is a good player and fun, did alot of instaceses with her on her other priest prior to wipe as she was of my guild ( as per the confusion of HG, which she clairfied, ) and other then that she woudl be an asset to the healing team and all aroudn to the guild as mature and nice person.
She's helpful and availabe to help run stuff when asked, which is nice.
I give her a big thumps up and hope that she does become part of this family as so many of us were lost since the wipe.
GL Doll

Holyhell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:38 am   Post numberPost #4

Holy you typo nazi. <.>

Applicant has recommendation, it's a priest and a healer. Hope we don't disappoint your expectations as a guild, same goes for you though. Giving positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:44 am   Post numberPost #5

hummm i dunt remember you, but then again im not online at the "usual" hours, why did you leave guild? if its true you where in you shouldnt need an app
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:48 am   Post numberPost #6

Deaddol wrote:

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Holyhell
you can have my IMBA "+" GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:13 pm   Post numberPost #7

Waiting for responce on Wii's question before i give my vote.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #8

@Fancyy wrote:

what he said
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Ritzz wrote:
@Fancyy wrote:

what he said

What she said that he said. (xD)

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Deaddol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

Didnt leave just started getting back on and when i came back the wipe happened didnt know if HG was coming back or not till i bumped into Holyhell healing some OS thats when I found out it was back.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:37 pm   Post numberPost #11

what was your char ingame and acc on forum?

P.S this forum ofc! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Deaddol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:10 am   Post numberPost #12

In game was Deaddoll and on this forum none cause i never had to fill out a application I was brought straight in.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:30 am   Post numberPost #13

That's quite weird
sorry to ask, but do you have any SS of your time on Hellguards?
Back to top Go down
Deaddol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:46 am   Post numberPost #14

Not on this new pc and might be hard to get it off the old one since the hd went out. Will try to get it off there if it helps out any.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:02 am   Post numberPost #15

Would help Smile
Back to top Go down
Deaddol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:00 am   Post numberPost #16

K well its going to take a while considering the hd is broken but i will let you know when i get it if I dont find another guild by then. Just seems like more then a hasal to get back in a old guild i was in before. But I will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 4:55 am   Post numberPost #17

Deaddol wrote:
K well its going to take a while considering the hd is broken but i will let you know when i get it if I dont find another guild by then. Just seems like more then a hasal to get back in a old guild i was in before. But I will keep you posted

if you where indeed in the guild i ask you for my apologies, but its something we have to do cause i really dont remember you, it would help if holly or some1 did remember you. but please understand that we need some kind of proof otherwise just about any1 could come saying hey i was in guild before wipe etc... and get in
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:46 am   Post numberPost #18

Neutral till the higher ups confirm that u wer in the Old Hell guards ... And if they cant .. negative from me sorry Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Holyhell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm   Post numberPost #19

Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Guys ,,,,Before we have so much mass confusion again as this was all explaned in a note placed by Deaddoll after her application, that stated, Quote

Subject: (Edit) Sun 19 Jun - 16:05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On

: I had no guild before when i came to GD. I was in Holyhells previouse guild

Now we shall explore this more, prior to the wipe Deaddoll was in my guild, (which she made a mistake and corrected as she said HG), she wasn't in HG, is why she states alter that is why she is applying, but its that time of the year,, sigh

Ok, wipe occured and Deaddoll, then stoped but redone her priest again, shes a very good healer and also I met her in a pug in OS and was surprised as she was solo healing it and it was crap, I was on my mighty leet mage :p

Da da Da, she is applying to guild as a fresh application, as again she had corrected herself after her original application but i think the mass confusion is coming form so many questions, just read up and thne under her app.
peace all, hope she gets accepted as she is a nic e person and alos a great player and healer.
Holyhell
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm   Post numberPost #20

Still don't get it but i guess since she is applying as a new commer she should be treated as such.
You got my plus because Holy can recomend you and i likes your application.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm   Post numberPost #21

Plus for pve healer.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm   Post numberPost #22

She just wrote it wrong coz they ware in same guild with Holy before ( before Holy joined HG)
here comes the confusion Very Happy Smile

Anyway shit happen Very Happy i am the last person to complain bout those type of mistakes Very Happy coz i do them 24/7 Very Happy

+ from me Smile seams like nice person Smile and we could use one more skilled healer for sure Razz

Holy recomendation is nice bonus indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #23

cool application got recommendations and a healer witch we need

Positive
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm   Post numberPost #24

+ from me too - healer+recommendations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:22 pm   Post numberPost #25

MOAR HILERS!!

+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Deaddoll (Issue solved)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.