HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Andea's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andea

PostSubject: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:35 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I am a simple person who likes to laugh, relax and enjoy life. People say I'm nice and easygoing, and that I'm a good friend. I try to live up to that Very Happy

Character details: I just started playing here on Gamer District, so my char is still low level. Until few months ago I played on Crogges and also played a little on Truwow. I play mage because this is what I'm comfortable with. On Crogges I also had a warlock (Lenchi).

- Class: Mage
- Race: Female Undead (I'm a zombie :S)
- Character's name: Andea
- Character's level: 22 (as i said I just started playing on GD)
- Talent build: Frost
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly for leveling, when I get to 80 I will either go Arcane/Frost or Deep Frost. I like to chill things Very Happy
- Gear : greenie lowbie, but i do make my own clothes :p

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Depending on situation. For leveling i either grind or just try my best not to let mobs near me, I rarely die cracked up laughing. My usual PvE rotation in TBC was: arcane power/POM/Frostboltx3; Arcane Blastx3…repeat, throw in some Icy Veins/Ice Lance (Not much variety when it comes to Arcane/Frost build spell rotation, but it does the job)

- Professions & lvl: Tailoring and Enchanting (since i just started playing here I am also just starting to level the professions)
- Total time played on your character: few hours here. Over 2 years on Crogge
Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I used to raid on Crogge on daily basis. I don't have experience when it comes to WOTLK but I learn fast Smile
b) PvP experience
I do have some PvP experience but I am bad in PvP, even though I try cracked up laughing. I'm sure some of you can thank me for some honor points on Crogges cracked up laughing

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
I enjoy raiding. Although I am just a damage dealer I take my role serioulsy, meaning I don't see my purpose just in high damage, but steady damage. I try to utilize mage's purpose by more then just spamming usual spells. Basically when I'm in raid everyone is well fed (no hungry people in my raids), full of intellect, curse free if necessary etc Very Happy. As for other, I never lead raids, I assisted on more then one occassion, but that is basically it.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yep, no problem with that.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Well I would like to hang with some of my old friends again, that is the main reason. And I would like to learn some new tips and tricks from guild members, both when it comes to PvE and PvP (I can be your project..“How to make Andea good in PvP“…if you can do it I'll buy you a beer). Basically I just wanna play and have some fun with people here, do raids, events or just talk Smile

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Well I didn't meet them in person but i do consider them my RL friends, Nedi (Mizrael) and Mimi (Ritzz) Smile But if that is not applicable here, I'm sure I can get Orcy to meet me in person for coffee/beer Very Happy

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I do know few people in HG, but since I don't know if they are active I am going to mention only few who hopefully can give a good word on my behalf: Mimi (Ritzz), Mizrael, oh and also Reaper (Lussi), Orcy and Ignatius (the kejmion)..if they didn't forget me.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk):
Since I'm new to GD I haven't joined any guild so far. On Crogges I was part of several guilds. First I was in Lords of Azeroth, was also guild officer there, was officer in Home of the Brave; apart from that I was member of Knights of Serenity and Victorians for some time. I am still part of both Home of the Brave and Knights of Serenity, but since noone plays there its pretty empty. Lords of Azeroth unfortunately was disbanded a long time ago.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?: Not on Gamer District
-Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to say that I would like to be a part of Hellguards because I like raiding and I miss playing with my friends as well as meeting new people. In every guild I was in, I always tried to help as much as I could. If you would give me a chance I would really appreciate it and do my best to become a worthy member.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
I would definitely join. I would also probably die in the process several times, but hey, someone's gotta do that too

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Never been and never will be an item whore. All i care about in raids is for things to go relatively smooth and if I get something I get it, if I don't I don't. If someone else needs it more than me he/she is more then welcome to take it.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow
I would bring matches, some clothes and my husband so he can do all the hard work and keep me warm (yes yes I am mean)

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
Although I would think I would scream like a little girl, I was attacked once and reacted by getting pissed off at the guy, which confused the hell out of him. Fortunately all ended well, but yes I think I would try something.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
-

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

I would save the raid. I can't drink alcohol so even better if it is spilled (a blasphemy I know).

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc ) will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

Nah I know when I do something wrong and don't have any problem admitting it. Only reaction you would get from me would be to apologize.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?

Nope, I love being part of a guild, for fun, for meeting people, for helping…Items are the last thing on my mind.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids, and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated, and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Nah, I don't have a problem with this. I am sure there will be plently of opportunities for me to be a part of a raid. If not, that's ok too. I'll sit on my rock in OG, or farm something, or help someone, or listen to music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:11 pm   Post numberPost #2

We may not have meet irl but i also consider her as one of my RL friends
We've played together for a long time and will be a pleasure to play once again with her.
I do recommend her, and ofc i give my + Smile

P.S. If you don't let her join i'm spam you all everdyay!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #3

She really is a very close friend of mine even tho we have only met in Skype (besides WoW ofc Razz ) Shes also exactly da type of person dat HGs are looking for - cool, open and friendly Smile I do strongly recommend her and vote + with both hands (note dat 1 of em is usually afk Twisted Evil )

P.S. If you don't let her join Im gonna google ya, find where u live and come to chase ya naked around ya town infront of ya MoM's shocked eyes affraid

Last edited by Mizrael on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm   Post numberPost #4

Andea wrote:

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

i loved your application and i sincerely believe you have 10 english perfectly written.

even if you didnt have the recommendation from miz and mimi (im sure igna and porky will also recommend you) i would have given you a +.

old old player from crogge's and one of "those" we all remember even if u might not remember me

so cutting things short

+3 from me i would love to see you in guild
Back to top Go down
Andea

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #5

awww you people are sweet Smile

and Wii Smile ofc i remember you Smile thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:59 pm   Post numberPost #6

Lena, also known as "the kejmion" has my recommendation. I, really, enjoyed time spent with her chatting while I was playing.

By the way, good luck with application...
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:02 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ from me

She knows Orcy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:18 pm   Post numberPost #8

Even though i dislike getting low level in our guild i just can't say 'no' to this application. A huge and honest +2 from me.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm   Post numberPost #9

Andea wrote:

I do know few people in HG, but since I don't know if they are active I am going to mention only few who hopefully can give a good word on my behalf: Mimi (Ritzz), Mizrael, oh and also Reaper (Lussi), Orcy and Ignatius (the kejmion)..if they didn't forget me.

Dobre! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I like The app.! ya can have me IMBA "+" xD! GL!
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #10

A person who has drawn enough experience from life to be able to accept it as it is. A well grounded piece of mind you've shown here in the application, Lena. ^_^

Perfectly honest and accurate proficiency scale of English, as Wii stated.

Old-school player with friends in the guild.

I'm really impressed by your application - /award the maximum amount of +'es.

P.S. The last thing I want is Mimieh spamming me to death.
... or Miz chasing me around naked... my mom will get a heart attack!

Good luck with the application,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm   Post numberPost #11

miss andeaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy
nice to see ya made an appli

cool person and i played a bit with her on truwow

voting +

Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm   Post numberPost #12

irking wrote:
Andea wrote:

Dobre! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I like The app.! ya can have me IMBA "+" cracked up laughing! GL!

Did king just say " Dobre" ?!? WTH? Very Happy:D

Nice recommendations and i have never seen mizra talk like that about a girl Shocked I expected something like :

"She is friggin sexy so imma give her a + ofc"

Anyway really nice application giving my + ^^
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:31 pm   Post numberPost #13

Darkluster wrote:

Did king just say " Dobre" ?!? WTH? Very Happy:D

da! mamkamu jimmy mamkamu!! cracked up laughing!
:Roll on floor laughi:
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #14

a charming strong n confident person ... Plus lots of friends .. good luck + from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm   Post numberPost #15

Andea wrote:
awww you people are sweet Smile

and Wii Smile ofc i remember you Smile thank you so much

wohoo i be remembered' mon!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm   Post numberPost #16

Really nice application, I like it and I give my '+' (The first one from me Very Happy wee). Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm   Post numberPost #17

Liked the app alot, giving my full approval. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm   Post numberPost #18

*choco respawns Wink

recomendation from me as well, very nice person Smile a must have for this guild. We haven't spoken eachother for too long... good to see you here Smile.

*pokes Andea Razz

Big plus from me.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andea's application-Accepted      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Andea's application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.