HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Merzer's application -Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merzer

PostSubject: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Mainly i am positive person. I take my job seriously ( raid, battleground, guild development). I can be 'edgy' sometimes, if i am provoked but i usually try to ignore it.

Character details: Today i am taking this patch and i will start playing. Played on Croggesserver for over 4 years. I have Merzer (Druid - Tanker/Healer/DPS both PvE and PvP), Renegade (Tanker Warrior), Highlander (Tanker Paladin). Also had char named Defendory ( PvP - PvE Destro Warlock) but traded it.

- Class: Druid (as my main class)
- Race: Male Tauren (God damn cursed cow)
- Character's name: Merzer
- Character's level: Just started - fast leveler
- Talent build: Feral (main build though i use all builds)
- Why did you choose this build?: Fast leveling - excellent tanker - solid DPS - excellent in PvP
- Gear : None atm Very Happy As profession i take Leatherworking so i make my own gear.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Mangle - Mangle - Faerie Fire - Mangle - Rip - Rake and all over again... In PvP i use Maim and Dash a lot.

- Professions & lvl: Also none. As i said i am taking Leatherworking as my main profession. Skinning as 2nd one.
- Total time played on your character: None here but over 4 years on Croggesserver.
Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
On Croggesserver i was known as precise,serious and fast raid leader. Also an excellent tanker there with my Druid (Fire, Frost, Arcane and Shadow resistance sets). I participated in over 500 raids and i led about 80% of them. Hard core PvE player on Crogges. Half of alliance can thank me for gear grabbed in my raids. Never ninjaed anything.
b) PvP experience
I was inactive in PvP for long time. Activated recently and grabbed a lot of Guardians and Vengeful set parts. I did PvP in all specs on my druid.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
Born to raid. I love doing it and i don't leave if raid starts going to hell. (Although you guys are HELLguards how far can you be eh?)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Ofc. Active member on all bases.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I expect some good raids and some good time Very Happy Some friends of mine are here so.....

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Andea - My dear wife who just got accepted.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Mimi (Ritzz) Mathias (Choco) and i hope they can recommend me.
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk):
Former and present guild master of Home Of The Brave - once big and successful PvE guild. Server had some downtime and Guild got dead. Still existing but empty. Ancient Guardians ( was officer there - fell apart for same reason as Home Of The Brave).
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?: Not on Gamer District.
-Anything else you would like to add?
I want to activate again and participate in some quality raids. I was Game Master on Croggesserver (still am) though i am not very long in Gm team.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
Ofc. I love gang-bang Very Happy So definitely A

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Lol no. I grinded my gear for 2 years. I have time Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow
Since my wife there has matches i would grab a knife, Camping trailer and my wife so i can be her slave.......She's haunting me ;(

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
If i can earn for some stuff i have home so can he. I would politely ask him to leave and when he turns his back......BAM!

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
- Owwww boy....u guys love to know everything eh? Sometimes i can get a little bit distant (when i want some time alone). Other than that i am stable (not like a barn - more like ......u know what i mean) person.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

I would scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BEER!!!!! Then i would reincarnate and make boss pay for that beer.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc ) will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

I don't make mistakes. But if in some strange unexplained way i made one or raid leader mistaken me with some other Druid i would say 'Meh'

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?

I would not write all this so i would leave eventually. No ofc not.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids, and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated, and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I would make another raid Very Happy ( if allowed .....if not same old same old 'Meh')
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #2

Now i remember why i say many times "meh" cracked up laughing

anyway, I OFC!!!!!!! recommend him
he has been my friend for some years and has been there in the hard times, he is a good player and will be a good boy or Andea will hunt him down Very Happy

+ from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:55 pm   Post numberPost #3

You misspelled my reallife name QQ (double T).

But well for this time Razz my recommendation. He tanked some of my raids and we have been in other same raids from time to time. Very good player imo.

Big plus from me Smile.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #4

Ritzz wrote:
will be a good boy or Andea will hunt him down Very Happy

yep I will Very Happy

well I know I am biased because he is my husband but I think a lot of people here know Merzer and know his qualities as a player. He tought me everything I know when it comes to playing.

I don't know if I am allowed to vote, but if I am then its +from me.

If my vote is not to be accounted for then I hope you take into consideration my opinion nontheless.

Andea

Last edited by Andea on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:59 pm   Post numberPost #5

Did raids many times in past with him..good skilled pve player and good raid leader as well.
Plus for trial.
gluck.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #6

Awesome guy ... And an interesting stream of thoughts ... What can i say but an AWESOME "+"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm   Post numberPost #7

LUL Merzer /lick

was wondering where you dissapeared for a while on crogge

+ for the nab Very Happy

p.s. miss andea, can i borrow y'ar husband? i wanna hump him a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm   Post numberPost #8

ChaosNuker wrote:

ahaha sure unless he humps you first cracked up laughing just be careful...mizrael could join in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merzer

PostSubject: Reply    Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:27 pm   Post numberPost #9

Chaos nab i though you would be pissed off.....if it wasn't for me you would be no 1 tanker on server Very Happy And yes you can hump me but...... you gotta catch me first Very Happy Thanks for all +'s u guys Very Happy <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:31 pm   Post numberPost #10

Andea wrote:
ChaosNuker wrote:

ahaha sure unless he humps you first cracked up laughing just be careful...mizrael could join in Very Happy
I simply cant miss such challange so Nux have in mind dat im gonna appear from nowhere and own yer fluffy butt Twisted Evil
Now on topic : Merz u forgot to point me as well as some1 dat can recommend u Razz I have done countless raids with him and I also was an officer in Home Of The Brave under his leadership and i have only one thing to say - an AWESOME guy...and also my friend if i can dare to say it...Damn! Almost forgot...I vote + ofc Very Happy GL ma mon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Merzer

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:14 pm   Post numberPost #11

Correction.....on char info - i am lvl 10 cow nao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm   Post numberPost #12

All cows get my +'s, and besides, i remember you from Crogge and indeed you made sweet raids.
Enjoy your time in HGs Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm   Post numberPost #13

MECHKARO! hahah

+ From me, i know this guy since i started on Crogges amd hes a good guy Razz

Sandro > Merzer x)
Back to top Go down
Merzer

PostSubject: Reply   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:01 pm   Post numberPost #14

I am not lvl 17 stinky cow! And done for today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merzer

PostSubject: Reply   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm   Post numberPost #15

now*
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 4:49 am   Post numberPost #16

OMG NIB double poster -3 from me!!!

hehehe /jk ofc

well many recommendations plus we wouldnt want to separate husband and wife would we solid app whot else can i say

+3 from me

(so andea's husband is afraid of her also, whot would miz and him have done that makes them be afraid of her?)
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:48 am   Post numberPost #17

OMG Merzer u damn stalker, Andea joined here so you stalking here too

U HAVE A BIG + (and bring me My Skopsko or ur doomed)
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm   Post numberPost #18

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merzer's application -Accepted      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Merzer's application -Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-