HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Boki GD application -Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boki

PostSubject: Boki GD application -Accepted   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 5
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I am calm kind and honest as a person, love to chitchat with friends , who used to play around 8-9hrs wow in a day .

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name:Zews
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Fire
- Why did you choose this build?:Primary talents for PVE and secondary for PVP
- Gear : � I have already full epic Gear atm.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:n. [Living Bomb] [Scorch] [Fire Blast] [Fireball] when instant pyrp is ready . For PVP it depends on the situation.

- Professions & lvl:Herbalism and Alchemy (450 both)
- Total time played on your character:5 days 18 hrs and counting ...

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I got a nice experience with most of the classes, I played long time on Molten with Shaman,Priest mostly pvp and pve.
b) PvP experience
I got a lot pvp experience (in other server) and here some.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:Well I don�t like to lead raids, coz I never needed to .. Very Happy but im a good listener to the orders from the Leader.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yes no Problem about it.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Well i like to be part from a nice guild who likes to play alot of pvp and got some organized PVE action.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Blondinka (Jane)

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Blondinka

- What are your former guilds & why aren�t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in guild ( a serbian one as a starting guild) named Mi Nismo Angjeli, but I left it after 10 days, cos i didnt like it.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Boki(belf Hunter 80)
Zewss (Tauren Druid 71 atm)

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would like to join the guild who is frendly and like doing lot of action cracked up laughing

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...

A. Yes

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
No really , im here just to enjoy the game have fun and kill lots of alliances cracked up laughing

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy

No idea, if i get that kinda of situation il let u all know cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...

I would definitely try to kick them away , no matter whats happening inside wow.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?

What the Fuck is that, hell no cracked up laughing

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
I would definitely save the raid ( Who the hell thing this kinda crazy questions ffs )

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

NO

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Nope, as i said im here to enjoy the game and chat with a friendy ppl

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #2

Average application ... The person seems to be with a sense of humour and his english if fairly enough to get him through to the guild in respect to communicating ... Has a friend in guild and can vouch for him so i dont see any problems for Trial period . You have my "+"
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm   Post numberPost #3

Smile) Yes he is a friend from my home town which lives 50 meters away from me
Hes a good player and can help with the guild in many ways.

+ from me , hope he get invited
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:24 am   Post numberPost #4

application is average and there are a couple of answers that worry me, even though you have a recomendation from blondika

im staying neutral here for the moment and see what others think

Last edited by Wii on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:40 am   Post numberPost #5

I guess i have to wait for Blondi to response here since, to be honest, nothing else gives me a reason to give you a plus. Perhaps you could edit your application a bit and make it more fun?
Back to top Go down
Malician
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #6

+ for experience in many classes and RL friend cheers
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:14 am   Post numberPost #7

Reading the first part of the application (As in without the additional questions) was enough for me to form a + in my mind. He says he's experienced and he looks like a nice guy. I'd like to see this for myself.

Good luck with the application,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 10:54 am   Post numberPost #8

Application is a bit boring, but oh well, we old farts are boring Laughing

Positive
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:45 am   Post numberPost #9

I'm with Blackfire. The plus was already in my head before I read the additional questions. So yes a plus from me. Nice recommendation and like Malician said, experienced in multiple classes.
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:33 am   Post numberPost #10

Gonna be neutral here
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm   Post numberPost #11

Well it is a bit average application but it still gave me the impression he is a nice and experienced player. blondi reccomends him, and i doubt he would reccomend someone who isn't appropriate for the guild.

+ for trial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Wed 29 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm   Post numberPost #12

+ for trial
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #13

Enella wrote:
+ for trial

ene please post your reasons for your vote or it wont be valid
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #14

I have to edit my post since i made a mistake. Anyway, i will stay neutral even though he's got Blondika's recomendations. To be honest i'm sick and tired of "average" applications even though they are waaaaay below an awerage. I suggest you redo it with Blondika, since you are almost neighbours, and put some effort into it. Good luck
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm   Post numberPost #15

I see lots of application with post like + for trial , + from me, without any normal reason why there is + even most of the HC ask for setting real reasons for it and that it will be ignored id so so, why should be this diff?

But if the HC aprove that I dont mind it then, Good luck with joining the guild, I hope the HC will say is it Aproved or declined, cya
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 7:53 pm   Post numberPost #16

@Fancyy wrote:
I have to edit my post since i made a mistake. Anyway, i will stay neutral even though he's got Blondika's recomendations. To be honest i'm sick and tired of "average" applications even though they are waaaaay below an awerage. I suggest you redo it with Blondika, since you are almost neighbours, and put some effort into it. Good luck

Thats what i have been saying all this time, some applications aren't worth even to reply on them, idk mate like Fancy said, put some effort into it.

Its kinda lame to say anymore "+ from me nice application when we didn't even read half of it because we got stuck on start by boredom or + for trial (not having anything against other members who respond like this) i am just saying, there are bunch of newcomers i don't know if they are able even to write in GC, dead like their applications, its like they are entering a pug raid not a Guild, they might not know the history of HG but damn guys leave some good impression on us here, being a HG will make you proud if you have patience and understanding.

I don't represent the whole guild i am just saying since i have right to vote and to share my toughts i say whats on my mind.

So far i won't reply on any new application until i feel its good enough.

GL and HF

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm   Post numberPost #17

Torrent wrote:

So far i won't reply on any new application until i feel its good enough.

And that's how it should be.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm   Post numberPost #18

Agree, still I cant understand what awerage application, cos none of those dont tell whats good and whats wrong etc reasons, and saying nothing to their applications its like ur neutral.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:25 am   Post numberPost #19

[quote="Torrent"]
@Fancyy wrote:

Thats what i have been saying all this time, some applications aren't worth even to reply on them, idk mate like Fancy said, put some effort into it.

oh every application is worthy enough to reply on it, some are worthy of getting a positive reply some of a negative reply but every application should get its reply at least thats how i see it

anyway this is not the place to discuss such issues,

in response to blondika it has been stated before that votes without reasons will be deleted and not count valid towards the end
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm   Post numberPost #20

I agree with Wii ... When someone writes sumthin he expects a reply to it however average awesome phail it might be ...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:20 am   Post numberPost #21

I think when some1 has s RL friend in guild who is recommending him dat particular friend should know how a good application looks like and help him make it dat way...So im staying neutral till its remade in a way to deserve ma +...GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Boki

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm   Post numberPost #22

Hello, I see most of the guys which replyed here are doing copy paste from other ones, most of them are saying avarage application and to do remake .
U want me to lie?
U want to tell that world is perfect xD ofc not

Next time just ask what u think wrong or REASON why is the appliction "Avarage"

Im resto dudu atm 5k gs, ask some questions if y wanna.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #23

Quote :
Im resto dudu atm 5k gs

gs is a shit that ruined the game , were not interested in your gs.We want to know you as a person not a char.
Back to top Go down
Boki

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm   Post numberPost #24

I writed in my app what person i`m + some char and info u request in the application.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:51 pm   Post numberPost #25

Average application means dat u answered to da questions with 1-2 words which is not enough for us to get an idea what person u are. Ritzz's post was clear enough imo...Your answers throughout da app show if u are communicative, how is ur sense of humor, are u open for advices and suggestions etc...Those things are important for us, not ur GS...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boki GD application -Accepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Boki GD application -Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.