HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Doom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doom

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Doom   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Cool guy, nothing special.

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Doom
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Protection / Arms
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Prot for PvE (sometimes for fun in pvp:)) / Arms for PvP
- Gear : Full epic oO ....have tank gear( nothing special )
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Depends...
- Professions & lvl: Blacksmithing and Mining....all max ofc
- Total time played on your character: 7 days

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: Here....some. In croggeserver a lot but who cares for crogge. Smile

b) PvP experience:
: 1550 rating with stupid holy pala (shame)...a lot ofc. Very Happy

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: No

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I expect a lot of raids.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Ask Chiaki Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Yes, all 80 lvls...Thunda and Blacklisted

Thats it for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:26 am   Post numberPost #2

ehm answers are a bit short, but would you mind telling us what your char was on crogge's until then i hold my vote
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:48 am   Post numberPost #3

Shamanoza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 9:58 am   Post numberPost #4

off record ... mora da se shalish .... daj ako oces odgovori na pitanja lepo i budi mastovit

redo it ;p if u impress me ill vote ;p
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:01 am   Post numberPost #5

People here have easily worked harder than these current applications ... Most of the applications i viewed recently have conveniently skipped the extra questions ... And accepting such application would be simply a waste of time for other people who took the efforts to answer all the questions ... So m holding a PHAIL"-". M sorry Chiaki many people have been rejected cause they didnt answer all questions.
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:08 am   Post numberPost #6

If u want all, ok I'll write whole apply. My recommendation is that you see me.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:25 am   Post numberPost #7

Doom this is not only about how good at your class / Game ... These questions are prepared to understand you as a person and not just a toon in WoW
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:44 am   Post numberPost #8

Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Sure I'll be there to save Thrall's ass Smile

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?

No

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy

My music, beer and my girl Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.( wtf is with "a)" and "d)"? who type this? cracked up laughing )

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

Hmmm...

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Sure Im gonna use reincarnation( I have glyph for that purpose ).

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

Im cool guy. Sure I'll wait for next raid but if I go afk

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

Damn NO.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I'll pvp Smile

Is ok now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 11:01 am   Post numberPost #9

Doom wrote:

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?

No

99,99% people on this question will answer No. This is question where we seek some answer.
Maybe this question you will answer more easly: why are u not hungry whore?

Try again.
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #10

Ok. This is the last time to answer your questions and answers. I made this application only to join active PvE guild. Hollow, I do not want to impress you how I look or how I play but how I act in some of raids. Haar, I never beg for some item in raids, NEVER. Sure i want something so much but Im not hungry only for some item, Im hungry for raids. And I realy hate question: "Do you realy need this item?" cos of that question I pass so many times item wich I hunt so long.
I respect and appreciate roll.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm   Post numberPost #11

Quote :
k. This is the last time to answer your questions and answers. I made this application only to join active PvE guild. Hollow, I do not want to impress you how I look or how I play but how I act in some of raids

so youre applying only for raids? What if we dont make raids this summer cuz many people intend to go on vacation? Youl leave then?

And i dont like your attitude , Haar just wants to know you better.

This was enough for me to give a Negative
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm   Post numberPost #12

First part, i wanna test your patience and you FAIL on it giving me very offensive answer.
We have sometimes 40 people online and we seek A LOT patience and here you fail on small simple question.

As Riki say, i wanna know you better as much i can since we don't have much chance to do it but at least you can do it when you write application.
Belive this makes difference between good and awesome guild.

As for final, for some reason i want to give you my positive vote but since you answer you don't want to answer any further questions my vote is

Negative

GL!
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #13

We are not an active PvE guild, so if this is the only thing you are after - my reply here is Negative.

P.S. Your patience shows you're in a hurry for somewhere ? Like... where ?

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:14 am   Post numberPost #14

Doom wrote:
Ok. This is the last time to answer your questions and answers. I made this application only to join active PvE guild. Hollow, I do not want to impress you how I look or how I play but how I act in some of raids. Haar, I never beg for some item in raids, NEVER. Sure i want something so much but Im not hungry only for some item, Im hungry for raids. And I realy hate question: "Do you realy need this item?" cos of that question I pass so many times item wich I hunt so long.
I respect and appreciate roll.

is it the last time? oh then well

-3 from me

you are applying for our guild therefore i can ask as many questions as i like and expect you to answer them all repect us a little
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:22 am   Post numberPost #15

Interesting App.

Once you get the chance to read the whole thing.

Once someone cuts half of it out makes you understand they don't know how hard it used to be to get into this guild.

We need those standards once again.

-2 from me.

ill mannered and unable to fill out all questions.

Sorry but Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #16

ok ty for answering addititonal questions u got my super + i liked app

ahaha onaj pala je gluppp ko .... xD
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 9:32 pm   Post numberPost #17

Osim tebe i Soundmastera, jel ima neko pametan ovde? Izgleda da sam pogresio sto sam napisao aplikaciju.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:17 pm   Post numberPost #18

Enough said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Doom      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Doom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.