HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Lolz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hots_

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Drood
- Race:tauren ofc !!
- Character's name: Lolz
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s:Resto as main / off spec is feral
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i luv healling and save ppl's lifes
- Gear : im 5.6 gs all epic PVE
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
- Professions & lvl: i got herb and inscription 450
- Total time played on your character: 10 days and 3 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
tbc 4 years wotlk 1.5

b) PvP experience:
:2.4 rating on 2s b4 server wipe

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:well not really .. just wish to get more xp wiz ya guys

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:i guess so

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:tallkative social and raiding ofc .. helpful and Brained wiz ppl who r not gonna ask (( where is honor vendor in orgrimmar )) XD

and some ppl who i can do successful raidz wiz wiz out asking about tacts each mob

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:ye i got a friend but dunno if he is still playing or not since she is not showing up for 2 weeks a troll shaman XD
cant remmber da name muahaha i will tell later !!

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:dunno !!

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
:i was guild master of another guild but i couldnt handle doing every thing by my self .. all asking me for help low lvl ppl raids normalz send glyphs where to buy where to get where to do how to get ....etc amg that made me crazy i got no time for my self helping new wow comers !!

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Cowy warrior tank 5.1 gs

-Anything else you would like to add?
:lookin to b wiz ya guys
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm   Post numberPost #2

U expecting every1 to be skilled but what for the guys and girls that start wow now?
Back to top Go down
Hots

PostSubject: forgot da green questions O.o   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm   Post numberPost #3

Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
answer :- yes if im not at rotface in icc 25

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
i will not lie but really i cant understand this question .. i guess its some kind of countries culture
btw i can ask such things which u cant answer too XD

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
my dad's picture tons of water (counts as 1 thing ) and my weapons box( im working as cop)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
answer :- well ..THEY cant or i will kill em all XD.. really ppl here r so kind rarely to have such things .. how ever if it happened .. i know how to stop em (( my home is full of traps )

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i dun use caps ((RARELY)) xd dun have emotional props ... amg cant answer this :p

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

ofc da raid since i can get another beer later but its really hard to kill lich king XD

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
i was never kicked from a raid coz such things i was kicked b4 in a flamma algor's raid coz they ninjaed taruma so i was mad and they said u can get it next raid and kicked

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
nah dun think so getting itemz is not all da fun ofc

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Back to top Go down
Hots

PostSubject: its not that way   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:26 pm   Post numberPost #4

Rothgar
Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm
U expecting every1 to be skilled but what for the guys and girls that start wow now?
[u]

nah ididnt say so i was just saying its hard to take care of new wow comers alone .. my guild was 100+ of new peepz

and they all wanted me to just sacrifice my playin gtime to gife them things and help them

how ever i can help ppl some times .. nah i luv helping ppl but not all the time

can u get it?
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:27 pm   Post numberPost #5

Hmm i saw your warrior on a pug raid. I liked your attitude specially after the wipe u were calm n cool..u have my vouch.Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #6

the druid is ninja, he ninja toc25... and im not sure who but i think it was ashtongue that got ninjed from him too in the raid
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm   Post numberPost #7

Ash to confirm here, holding my vote till then.
Back to top Go down
Hots

PostSubject: Omg r u sure?   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm   Post numberPost #8

Fmpav
Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:29 pm
the druid is ninja, he ninja toc25... and im not sure who but i think it was ashtongue that got ninjed from him too in the raid

[i][u]

dude really i wanna remmber this toc which i ninjaed ... i did toc 25 as leader only once and i didnt ninjaed that was long time ago when i was gearing up my guild and that raid there was annother drood healer who igave him da boots which i really needed but he rolled higher .. so make sure that u mean me
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

I was playing with your druid few days ago in battleground and your healing skill and dropping CC is exceptional,
one of those rare moments when i really enjoy in PvP.

Ill vote after this mess is cleared!

More info plz from other members!
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #10

it wasnt boots, was some cloth chest... there was some cloth roll other ppl won and after that, when was the chest roll you said in raid that healers could roll that too and everyone rolled and was ashtongue that won the roll again and you kept it for yourself... raid ended few moments later cause some priest called second boss, we wiped and ppl started to leave
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm   Post numberPost #11

What is this about? ninja something?

EDIT: oh no, i remember that raid and it was no ninja, i won both rolls and the raid leader only announced that all clothers can roll even if it was for (lets say healer priest) i could roll on that too and i did and won, both belt and chest.

And the raid disbanded not because of the "ninja" thing, it disband because some healer and some tanks left, then rest of ppl start leaving too.

Or was it that DC disband us all....hmm
Back to top Go down
Hotss

PostSubject: dun think so   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #12

Fmpav
Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm
it wasnt boots, was some cloth chest... there was some cloth roll other ppl won and after that, when was the chest roll you said in raid that healers could roll that too and everyone rolled and was ashtongue that won the roll again and you kept it for yourself... raid ended few moments later cause some priest called second boss, we wiped and ppl started to leave
[b][u]

really dunno wut r u tallkin about i never ninjaed in any raid that i was ML in it .. how ever i ca prove that u r wrong .... tell me when was that raid? .
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #13

It was ToC 25, only first boss was down and 1 mage won the belt and chest from there with highest roll.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #14

you were the mage that won both things and i wisped you if he gave you chest and you said no, then a priest called second boss and we wiped and ppl left... this raid was a long time ago cant say when for sure but nvm... if the ppl that was ninjed says it wasnt i just really dont care anymore
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #15

What is that another guild that you were guild master of?
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm   Post numberPost #16

If Fm says you did ninja a item = than you have

Declined
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz   Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:16 pm   Post numberPost #17

Declined.
Locked for further spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Lolz      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Lolz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.