HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Griffitth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffith

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm   Post numberPost #1

Damn posted in wrong section

Name: Rupin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Belf
- Character's name: The one and only griffitth
- Character's level: 1 atm (just started)
- Talent build: holy (preferably), prot and retri too
- Why did you choose this build?: coz i got experience
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) : well i just started, gimme a week
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: seal of command -> judgement -> seal of crusader -> crusader strike (tbc human pala, retri spec)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 1 hour?

Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC):
: 2 yrs of raiding experience on PreTBC and TBC, although many raids were poorly scripted. Lead most of the raids too.

b) PvP experience
: Well, palas are easy enuff to do pvp with (p.s i used to make wsg flag runs in tank gear in tbc, poor rogues hahaha)

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
: does city raids in stealth dudu count?

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: sure, nop

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: lots of fun ofc, its a game (oh and plz kick/mute flamers and beggars, 2 sorts of nabs i cant stand )

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ?
: sure, devlen and soumya

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: lots of them are there

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: umm new on server, got auto invite from buddies to hellguards

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: i may make a lock later

-Anything else you would like to add?
: leaving this section to devnab and others to fill

P.S. all facts stated above are true to the best of my knowledge. I only promise fun, the imbaness is a by-product

Looking fwd to raiding with you guys
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #2

Would be nice if you mention your former guild(not in wotlk) and your chars in crogge.
Back to top Go down
Griffith

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

Well i was co-leader in victorians and then joined legion of light when victorians died coz all of them moved to GD and to hellguards. This was crogge

i have

1. Full BIS geared prot/retri/holy pve/pvp pala - griffitth
2. Full epic and 2nd best bal dudu also having feral tank gear - bearbrand

Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:01 pm   Post numberPost #4

+ from me Smile seen him in-game and seams like cool guy with nice attitude and expirience Smile
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #5

Lol Griffi :-P Its ur luck i was not horde there or shud i say a Blessing Very Happy ?

Anyways, I'll NOT open the door for u !!! :-D
Dont wanna fill the HG with nabs Very Happy We already have Soumya, Miz, and others Very Happy

Jokes apart, a Big + from me and welcome to GD ^_^
Back to top Go down
Merzer
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm   Post numberPost #6

A) you didn't lead shit xDDD (joking)
B) you're not even close to second best on your dudu :p
C) you are a nabster and i luv you

big + from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm   Post numberPost #7

Additional questions would be nice for us to see.
Back to top Go down
Griffith

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm   Post numberPost #8

Wow, i feel like i am applying for a job all over again Razz
BTW kudos to the guy who thought up the following questions

Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) thrall needs defending? mofo can take on kaz'rogal all by himself, if anything he should tank our 25-mans Razz

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
i love 'chance on hit' items, like the hourglass and tsunami in TBC and ill rip your hearts out to get it. other than that, no im not really item hungry

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Hmm, i want 1. hot babes, 2. hot babes 3. A life-threatening situation
(ask me later and ill tell you why)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) well if im plugged into wow, hw the f*** would i come to know if i am being robbed. The only way that is happening if the robbers come into the room in that case depending on the situation, its a tie between option c) and d)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Am not gonna dignify this question by answering /slap

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

What an easy question. The beeeeer. why? Ill put it this way, if raid fails and ppl start flaming and i type /raid my beer fell. what will people say?
"good work dude, i hope you saved it in time"

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while trying to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

Nah i dont beg/crib and i dont like people who do that either

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

You get items from guild? i guess i havent been to such a benefactory guild before.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

well if i want something too badly, i guess ill just lead another raid. makes a whole lot more sense anyway

Now come on enough with the questions. Suddenly i have lost appreciation for whoever came up with soooo many questions.
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:49 am   Post numberPost #9

Plus from me. I like your humor and seems youre a brained person. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 1:39 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:31 am   Post numberPost #11

Heya Rupin cracked up laughing , sup? Razz
Even though i met him in wow but its true he has become RL friend after that, pretty good and helpful person who knows his job well. I strongly believe he would be a nice addition to us since he is gonna turn into holy i will slap ya Razz
Cheers bro!
Plus obvious.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:20 am   Post numberPost #12

the app is cool , like the attitude and what loke says about him and ofc has rl friends

Giving Positive
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:04 am   Post numberPost #13

Accepted . wisp someone in-game for invite and make forum account
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:11 am   Post numberPost #14

Stupid Griff! U didnt mention me as some1 dat can recommend u Razz Btw on Crogges I took Soul Cleaver on ma both chars before u did Razz NO SOUL CLEAVER FOR U Exclamation Anyway good to see u again bro and welcum in Hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Griffitth      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Griffitth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.