HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Monkka's Application (Declined)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkka

PostSubject: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 3:53 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Ivo Matos

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Hello everyone my name is Ivo im from portugal Smile I spend a lot of time playing wow actually. Well i can say that im a pve guy but i do pvp aswell.
Well im a cool guy, ready to do new things and im always up to raids / pvp / fun ... everything, i really like to work together with my teammates and help them, i always let the "new ones" have their chance so taht means that im a patient guy Very Happy
I got TS2 TS3 SKype and Ventrillo.

Character details:

- Class: Warrior

- Race: Orc Female

- Character's name: Monkka

- Character's level: 62 but i will reach lvl 80 soon

- Talent build: Protection MS - Fury OS ( didnt finnished it yet)

- Why did you choose this build?: Guess every servers needs tanks Very Happy

- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character )
Full Blue ( Still lvling)

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
Get agroo ... Very Happy

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewelcrafting - 300 - Still lvling
Mining - 310

- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)
20 hours 39 minutes

Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC):
I know all tacts of ICC / VOA and Toc! Ulduar (some of them) / Naxxramas (some of them)

b) PvP experience
Im more for pve!

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Ive been on retail.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Ofc

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Acctive guild chat , good Guild raids and helpfull members as i am .

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ?
: Yeah, Guuh is my irl friend and Lohewargas is my Cousin.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Nahh

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: No.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Nop.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % i really like to work together and do that events

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
No way, ofc not, ofc gear its important but my life do not depends of it ..

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. My mom (which i love her so much LOL) My dog and My brother... fuck my dad

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans. c. Ofc i will blow his mouth

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
NAaah

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. BEER BEER! NAhh jk, ofc i will save the raid, actually i hate clean liquids... so i will let it on the floor cracked up laughing

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. Surely not. I know what i do and admit my mistakes.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Nahh, ive said it before, items arent my life... i really like to work together as i said and if u guys were my friend i will be a good friend u can count with that .

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans.Im sure i will get my chance to raid with u guys, if i cant join one or two its not a big problem.

And thats it. Hope i could join u guys t have some fun Very Happy Thank you verymuch
Back to top Go down
Lohe
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #2

He get's my +
He's really nice guy/player.
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:43 pm   Post numberPost #3

Monkka wrote:
- Character's level: 62 but i will reach lvl 80 soon

- Talent build: Protection MS - Fury OS ( didnt finnished it yet)

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Ive been on retail.

Reach 80, get a day or two to look around at how things work and then fill in the important information again on a new reply to this thread. I can't really say we're interested in low levels at the moment, even with great (to be false) potential.

Since you've been on retail you should know how a good application to a guild should look like. I don't find the current one satisfying.

P.S. "Keep the aggro" is not a rotation. We'd like to know what's your style in doing that. Details, baby.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

Well u do have Parental problems Smile And as Black said " not really into lowlevels atm " and keeping the aggro part was kinda amusing but u need to provide solid answers mate . Anyway your overall answers seem satisfactory. Staying neutral .
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

i ill give plus here
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm   Post numberPost #6

I couldn't agree more with Black. By the looks of it you do know what to do but still you wanted to be funny, which is not what we really need in the application since you don't have anything to offer other than your knowledge (which can't be really tested since you're lv 62). So i suggesed to you is to level up, pick your main spec, get some equip and then reapply. By the looks of it, once you get some gear you'd prolly get accepted, but frankly... not before that.
Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm   Post numberPost #7

do i even need to reply here?

follow blacky's and fancy's posts and you should be fine
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:03 am   Post numberPost #8

Nothing impressive, no rotation, pretty poor application imo.
-
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)   Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #9

Quote :
Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Auto-declined, better luck next time.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkka's Application (Declined)      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Monkka's Application (Declined)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum