HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Dymas`s App-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dymas

PostSubject: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:03 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Well im a normal guy.wich dont wana fight with other people.im relexd and i love to have funn ,ofc chat with friends and i`m helpful if can Very Happy

Character details:

- Class:Hunter

- Race:Bloodelf male

- Character's name:Dymas

- Character's level:80

- Talent build/s:Marksman

- Why did you choose this build/s?:
Well it`s for me the best spec ,and i played with it most time.amazing dmg and a lot of fun

- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equipped at the character )
5.2k GS full epic atm

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
hunter`s mark.serpet sting.chimeria shot.aimed shot.stadey, till the cd`s on chimeria and aimed gone,and then again

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
JC * Minig 450

- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)
4 days atm but will be more Very Happy

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:
Toc..nax.icc 10 and 25

b) PvP experience:
:2.1k arena and personal raiting with hunt and rogue,but after server crashed dont do pvp

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:
well i hates to lead raids,

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:that won`t be a problem for me

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:well ,first pve pve pve Very Happy and ofc nice chats ,and ofc tips about my playing what make i wrong ,that would be nice

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:hem.no i dont have,i know Chiaki we did speak sometimes in chat

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Chiaki xd

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Well i had guild but was my own one,that i maked just to place my materials items and more,

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:no i dont have atm,but i will lvl up a warlock

-Anything else you would like to add?
:Well I would really feel great if I could become a part of this guild,for me is this guild the best on server.helpful players,not arogant like some other from other guilds,always ther if need something and thats what i like for me the best guild thats why i wana join Very Happy

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
well i would die for horde.ofc in game ;D

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
OFC everyone like to have amazing items,but i dont wana all for me its important other got it to and not still just few players

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
hmmm idk really,never befor got a q like this one Very Happy maybe a football xd and some joints XD

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :DDD

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. Nah not at all.

P.S. Whats men period? ,wtf hell no

6.If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Beer,lol fuck it i can buy it always ,anda chance for LK U Wont got a second time so easy xd

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

Ans. well i would accept.im soo if i make something vrong im accepting it so i would w8 for next raid Very Happy

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
-
Nah... This is not reason why I'm joining this guild
like sayed first i wana meet some good friends and have funn

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

There will be no negativ reaction ,i would go farm something mats or something else Very Happy a big guild like this one gives all the time chance to join a raid

I know English sucs but it will be better :d ty for u time cya around have fun :DDDD doeii
Back to top Go down
Corporia
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:47 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
hmmm idk really,never befor got a q like this one Very Happy maybe a football xd and some joints XD
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this must be a first!! And one of the few without girls xDDD

Quote :
P.S. Whats men period? ,wtf hell no
Its that time of the month where you are very sensitive and start pissing every1 for every little thing cracked up laughing (in wow ofc!!! in real life girls are angels!! Very Happy)

Well, i spoke with the guy too, a bit, and he seems fine. Dunno how he plays, but he seems honest in the answers, and i will vote for a yes! +1 from me Wink
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:33 am   Post numberPost #3

Atm guild has a lot of hunters and with the summer coming overall activity will be low so please understand that we may not be able to accommodate you in many raids for the time being.

im gonna ask you some questions about the hunter class before giving you my vote

1. what is your average dps in boss battles or training dummy with 5.2k gs?
2. in your rotation there is a small mistake do you know it?
3. whats your hit rating and your arp rating?
4. whats the thing you watch out for the most in a boss fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 7:37 am   Post numberPost #4

+ for trail
Back to top Go down
dymas

PostSubject: rep   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:54 am   Post numberPost #5

im gonna ask you some questions about the hunter class before giving you my vote

well i didnt yes icc toc or big raids.but on os 10 STILL 6K dps
yw i know i didnt type rapid fire its a rotacion for agy spec
450 hit,,arp isnt much becoou i focus agy.when i got icc gear with arp then i will go full arp hunt
first not to die,second the agro
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:34 am   Post numberPost #6

dymas wrote:

well i didnt yes icc toc or big raids.but on os 10 STILL 6K dps
yw i know i didnt type rapid fire its a rotacion for agy spec
450 hit,,arp isnt much becoou i focus agy.when i got icc gear with arp then i will go full arp hunt
first not to die,second the agro

will you accept some advice?
Back to top Go down
dymas

PostSubject: d   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:49 am   Post numberPost #7

lol ofc i will,im here too to learn something tghout noone is perfect .
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm   Post numberPost #8

dymas wrote:
lol ofc i will,im here too to learn something tghout noone is perfect .

then you get a + from me, you seem mature calm and cool player

1. your dps is good, though it could be higher

2. thats not the mistake you should be using arcane shot, and only drop it till you have 300-400 ish arp the exact number depends largely up to your playstyle and skills.

3. you have too much excess hit, which means you are wasting nearly 190 hit rating where you could have those on other more useful stats or wouldnt you like some extra agi?, as when you are above the hit cap 8% (262 hit rating), any more hit rating becomes useless. about arp yes itll come with gear keep in mind to not re-gem to arp until you reach the proper threshold
Back to top Go down
Dymas

PostSubject: s   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:39 pm   Post numberPost #9

ty a lot,btw tips are always welcome like sayed im not perfect and i need to learn a lot,
i will focus agy till have arp gear then will regem.i can prove my dps i will do my best like always
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm   Post numberPost #10

Mmm Wii so u think ur done with me and already looking for a new apprentice eh? Anyway I like da app overall so ill give ma + here GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dymas

PostSubject: d   Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm   Post numberPost #11

Ty Mizz Very Happy and u food is the best XD
Back to top Go down
Corporia
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 1:48 am   Post numberPost #12

how about some1 speak about this guy?? good or bad, but anything xD, cause we talk about the more recent one's and we dont even remember this guy at least ^^
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 2:15 am   Post numberPost #13

Im gonna do the Igna and say

More votes in this application
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:30 am   Post numberPost #14

well i like the application and i like the fact you accept advice Smile

'+' from me

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 9:44 am   Post numberPost #15

isnt application centre closed?
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 10:09 am   Post numberPost #16

not for those who applied before it closed if i understood correctly
Back to top Go down
Corporia
Trial Member
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #17

Yup, only new one's aren't acepted, the old one's still remain for vote Smile
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #18

As i see this is useless atm since the guild application are closed and I suggest the application guys read the forum better before apply for joining the guild.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm   Post numberPost #19

heh and you should read better too :*

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2937-topic

Dymass is on this list
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #20

Well i see his application higher the the closed section , but hes moved as i can see from some HC

Average application , nothing special , + class which we got a lott , hes recomendation is Chiaki which is not in the guild atm and cant be his recomendation

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined   Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm   Post numberPost #21

Not enough points, declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dymas`s App-Declined      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Dymas`s App-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.