HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Executie Application-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxer123

PostSubject: Executie Application-Declined   Sat 02 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm a very talkative person, who loves sports and friends. Being Active is my way of life

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Big Scary Orc (Male)
- Character's name:Executie
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Fury
- Why did you choose this build?: Best for Pve
- Gear : I got mostly Pve gear. 4 pvp accessories. total 5.2kgs

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:BT>WW>HS>Slam
- Professions & lvl:Mining 450 BS 431
- Total time played on your character: About 9 days. Ive been busy

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
Know tactics For ICC , ToC, Naxx, VoA, and OS
b) PvP experience
PvP is god given gift to me. I've always been on top

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:I'm very open to new ideas on how to raid.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yep! Piece of cake

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
To raid constantly. I've only been able to raid once every 2 weeks. hopefully I can raid more often

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Noce

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

- What are your former guilds & why aren�t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Legacy. The guild was wiped out after the game wipe. It's starting to pick up but not quickly enough.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Eren- Destro Lock

-Anything else you would like to add?
Hopefully you guys don't reject me cause i don't know anyone in your guild. I have asked t join and they sent me here. I'm not interested in any fights or any confrontations with any guild. So if i'm denied i won't hold a grudge.
Sincerely
Executie/Eren

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans d. I'm always up to kick some ally ass. Allies don't deserve to kill thrall.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. Nope I'm fair to everyone. If i don't get what i want the first time ill try again.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. A boat(you always need a boat), FooD and water

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans. c. PFF get the fuck outa my house. Ill bitch smach you all day.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. Caps is for annoying kids. Man Period? Is that real?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. Raid all the way. I can always get another beer but can't get another raid.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. No. If I'm rightfully kicked Ill just suck it up like a man.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. I defiantly would not. Who in the right mind be so selfish to use a guild as a item finder.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans.Ill just farm some Titanium and wait for the next one.

Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm   Post numberPost #2

Well this kid needs to mature alot lot more Smile but sure he sounds awesome
Quote :
-Anything else you would like to add?
Hopefully you guys don't reject me cause i don't know anyone in your guild. I have asked t join and they sent me here. I'm not interested in any fights or any confrontations with any guild. So if i'm denied i won't hold a grudge.
Sincerely
Executie/Eren
Made my mind after reading this Smile man miss that age ... Goodluck kid Smile AWESOME "+" from me
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

Got a question.
How long are you playing with warrior? (try to be specific as u can)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:47 am   Post numberPost #4

+ for trail. i liked the app
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:03 am   Post numberPost #5

A pretty new player, considering your raid experience (Wrath of the Lich King only), but then again... you're 15. Can't expect much.
For that age you're certainly showing some brain with your answers. You might be a little bit off the fence of reality when it comes to the additional questions, but that's okay. Everyone has his own temper.

Leaving it to the other warriors of the guild to approve. If they do - consider my reply a positive.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:25 am   Post numberPost #6

The app sounds really mature imo which is rare for ppl on ur age. Da only thing dat bothers me is yer expectation for a constant raids. U have to understand dat we r not raiding robots and also its summer time which means lower guild activity - lots of offline members goin on vacations and such. So if dats not a problem for u ill give ma + here. If else u better search for another guild...GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #7

he went icc 10 with me last night... to be honest i dont think you're good enough for me to vote +... your gs includes icc trash agility neck... tanking items.. etc and you barely did 3k dps...

from me is a - sorry
Back to top Go down
foxer123

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #8

Btw i barely made 4k dps cause i didn't gem for armor Penetration. I gemmed for crit which I know is a mistake.
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm   Post numberPost #9

Hmmm 2-3 gems cant change ur dps from 3k to 4k imo, prolly ur dps rotation or your skill is fialing u which is bad for your app atm

The app sounds really mature imo which is weird for ppl on your age ( thats why im not sure ur telling the true)

ur canadian so I think your english skill can be 9, Neutral for now

5.2k gs with tank and dps items its very very bad , which tell me that u use high gs items to rise your gs score,
Back to top Go down
foxer123

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm   Post numberPost #10

To be clear I only have one tanking item now. Which are my shoulders and I'm trying to get rid of them. If you think that i have half tanking items, then you are mistaken.
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 8:32 pm   Post numberPost #11

IM reffering to the Fmpav stating, iI trust him so 1 or more its the same , at the 5.2k gs 1 items makes much diff , that why i said adding items which get u higher gs its wrong and not good
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:28 am   Post numberPost #12

im staying neutral here
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:47 am   Post numberPost #13

neutral
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:38 am   Post numberPost #14

More votes in this application please, otherwise it's going to be auto-declined tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined   Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:55 pm   Post numberPost #15

Not enough votes, declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executie Application-Declined      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Executie Application-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.