HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Vinas application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinas

PostSubject: Vinas application-Accepted   Sun 03 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
We`d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, I am nice and talkative person (my friends tell me that), I really enjoy playing WoW and I like to meet and chat with new ppl Smile

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Vinas
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Restoration
- Why did you choose this build?: For PvE
- Gear : I have already full epic Gear atm, 5.3k gs , but i have 3 PvP items

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Wild Growth , Rejuvenation, Lifeboom , Regrowth and Norish..Norish ....Norish

- Professions & lvl: None at this char
- Total time played on your character: 5 d 17 h 46 m

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I used to Raid a lot with this dudu and my DK. I know almost everything about ICC, TOC, OS... ect.
b) PvP experience
I play arena but with my DK and also do lots of BGs

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you`d like to share with us?
: I don`t like to lead raids and I always do everything to be a good heal and if needed to save the raid
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
I will visit the forum very often

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I like to meet new friends, I`d like to learn new things from my guildies... and to have fun ofc

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
: Well till now I don`t have

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Enella and Darell

- What are your former guilds & why aren`t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Atm I`m in Lords of Distruction, but ppl in this guild are not so active, there is almost no one to talk with there

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
: In fact I have DK - 80 lvl (Gabbrielle)

-Anything else you would like to add?
I have heard only good things about your guild from Tami (Enella) and as she told me this guild is like a real family, so I want real family too

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans d) I love to kill allys, but if my guild needs me... I won`t go

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. No. If I need something I will roll for it, if I don`t win it...ehh, next time I will

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. Hmmm I have never thought about that.. I hope this won`t happen,but anyway.. I will take Tami if Darell doesn`t kill be before that Very Happy:D:D

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans. c) There are things in real life such like family and friends that are more important than WoW

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. Waaaa, cool question, men period WTH Very Happy:D:D

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. If my PC and my keyboard work after the beer drops, I will use it ofc.... my keyboard might be stinky and sticky after that... but who cares Very Happy

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. I will apologize and try not to make the same mistake anymore

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Ofc not, I rly want to meet new and friendly ppl and since i have good gear, there is no point to leave the guild

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. I won`t mind if I`m not in some raid...as long as there are so many other things to do in the game , I`m fine with passing a raid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 12:10 am   Post numberPost #2

Ouuu i know him...he is very nice person and good healer,so i gave + Smile gl vasko Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:23 am   Post numberPost #3

neutral atm want to see what other people say
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:49 am   Post numberPost #4

ill give plus like appli
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:01 am   Post numberPost #5

What is Ans supposed to mean?

How can you have a rotation for healing :What the Fuck: ?!?

Enella and Darell's friend that makes me go positive because they know what they are doing.

I hope i'm not giving my + away but take it :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #6

I think he wanted to tell us the spells that he uses the most maybe Smile Very Happy Very Happy and ans...sounds like answer idk Very Happy elephant

hahah btw i think we need dudu healers :X
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #7

Vinas wrote:

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Wild Growth , Rejuvenation, Lifeboom , Regrowth and Norish..Norish ....Norish

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Ofc not, I rly want to meet new and friendly ppl and since i have good gear, there is no point to leave the guild
healing rotation? Shocked
and what if u didnt have the good gear so theres a chance of leaving the guild? oO
Neutral for now!
Back to top Go down
Corporia
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:06 am   Post numberPost #8

I share your opinion irking. It may be a lapse, ou just he didnt pay attention the the meaning of what he wrote in that point, otherwise, he seems good.

Neutral for now, regarding this point, cause the rest you would get a +, so clarify it fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:21 am   Post numberPost #9

@Darkluster wrote:
What is Ans supposed to mean?

Ans is answer Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv boy cracked up laughing

@Darkluster wrote:
How can you have a rotation for healing :What the Fuck: ?!?

I got to agree here
and i'll stay neutral till further notice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:46 pm   Post numberPost #10

uuuh that rotation... Vinas u idiot Very Happy Very Happy u just had to say what spells u use most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #11

It seems like a nice guy .. i like the app .. ppl that can recommend u .... just that irking said but nvm i'll give ya +2 Good Luck
HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:03 am   Post numberPost #12

Voting + For resto dudu
Voting - For DK alt
Voting - For the Guild application, nothing special (or maybe i expect too much)
Voting + For people who recommended you

Other is irrelevant giving solid - Won't change it until i see you in some other raid or talk with you personally before you even join and/or other guild members recommend/add something good in your name.

So far a lot of resto dudus applied and joined Hellguards and saw just 10% of them in raids active or just online.

If you do get accepted, the part where you wrote "Yes at visiting forum at least once a day" honor it, will help you a lot if you are informed about events going on inside the Guild.

Also once inside the guild and your forum account is accepted/created look for Guild Rules thread so that you can learn some ways of Hellguards.

Hopefully you are a fast learner, thats whats one of important things appreciated here.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down
Danielmkd
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Character information
Name: Danielmk
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:40 am   Post numberPost #13

The apply is good by me, with all answers and he seems honest.
He maybe fook his apply with healing rotation, but WTH you wanna know healing rotation, so i suggest in ex of apply to write in borders ( there is no need of healing rotation).I think he meant most frequent spells he uses. And i give him 2+. more ppl in guild, more fun and for the ppl who reccomended him/
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #14

Guild lacks rdudu, voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Fri 08 Jul 2011, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #15

Well I like the application, and think he didn't mean the rotation but his most frequent spells. So I will vote '+' for trial.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted   Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinas application-Accepted      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Vinas application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.