HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannesa

PostSubject: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm   Post numberPost #1

Subject of post : Hannessa(Warrior) Application

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I am a 17 years old boy and I play WoW since Warcraft 2.I Played on classic and on TBC.I am a funny and sociable guy who likes to trololol all the day with his friends while playing wow and while spending time outside.Enough for now...you`ll find out more when you will accept this xD... I hope. Oh...and I say tount instead taunt. Don`t know why.I am also a very serious person when the situation needs it and I don`t transform guild chat in global chat.

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Hannessa
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Fury* (PVE)
PROTECTION (main spec tank)
- Why did you choose this build?:Because I like tanking.....And as for Fury..I like dps racing.
- Gear : , 5.492 gs as tank PvE GS and 5.1k Fury

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:

PvE DPS: Berserker Stance activated- Bloodthirst - Whirlwind -Sunder Armor if no warr tank and other ones are lazzy) - HS spam When rage over 60- Slam (when it procs) + Berserker rage when no rage and from time to time if my other abilities are in cooldown and slam didn`t proc I sneak a Rent...but with macro and Shattering trow at the beggining of battle to gain an advantage an help people dps with 20% less armor.And I use also the trinkets.

As tank: there`s not a specific rotation..just don`t charge without a hit and don`t tount boss as first hit.I use very often Heroic Strike and shield bash and shield slam with Revange when is out of cooldown.Those are the most important abilities..I often sneak a rent in it..and a heroic trow.As I sayed..depends on situation.

- Professions & lvl:jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing and all those secundary skills (all to 450 only with fishing I can reach 700xD)
-

-Total time played on your character :10 days 12 hours 41 minutes 57 seconds;

-Experience :

-Raiding experience:
As I sayed I play wow since his first appearace...I did allmost all the instances from clasic and TBC and WOTK so I am experienced.
-PvP experience:
I did all the Battlegrounds and many pvp raids in stormwind with my guild but I don`t love arenas.

-Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?:
Yes...I raided long time ago my neighbours house.xD....Just kidding..That`s all.

-General :

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
/Yes.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I am searching for an active guild with smart and active people so I can enjoy my playtime.And to make people happy ofcourse.Even If I have to alt+F4. xD

Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
-Tunderhaawk is my friend.He can tell more about me.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Tunderhaawk

What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment?
My previous guild was Furor but not on this server. Here I was in Flamma Algor but there were some missunderstandings and I got few + for passing the trial.I`ll explain more if it`s necessary .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Hann :tauren druid lvl 80 4.8 k gs
-trasong :blood elf 80>5.3 k gs
-Gugu :tauren DK lvl 70 if no rollback`s xD

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...

Answer: E. Troll Hannessa says : Thrall is a big boy and he can take care of himself but If he gives me a call...I will help it for sure. (Yes..I can help but I won`t lleave a guild raid just to help thrall..he`s NPC and you are People. Hope you don`t mind my answer.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?

Deffinelty not.We will all roll and who wons ..wons.no hard feelings.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Answer:Water,more water and much more water.(and a whore xD)

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Answer:C+ tied him next to me untill graid is gone.then call police and report he was trying to steal my shadowmurne.xD

. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Answer:Trolls are too cewl to have men periods.I don`t have emotional problems and sometimes I use caps because Capslock is my keybind for TeamSpeak3

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

Answer>well..I don`t wanna play a smartass but since I am a Homo sapiens sapiens I can use my both hands so I would do both.xD

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

Well..since I am a homo sapiens sapiens I will do the homo sapiens thing + a few questions in Gchat if I am not convinced why I got kicked.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Answer> As I sayed up there I am searching for an active guild with smart and active people so I can enjoy my playtime.And to make people happy not to rage like a little nerd about losing items and I never left a raid..only If it was really necesary or I remained the only one in guild.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Answer

I hope you liked my application and thank you for your patience in reading this.And I hope I brought at least one small smile on your faces. xD

Back to top Go down
Hannessa

PostSubject: forgot smth.   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm   Post numberPost #2

I forgot to tell my glyphs...and my tallent build ..but Armory isnt working now so I will post glyphs here and their use
Glyphs for PVE that I have
Furry > Glyph of heroic strike
Use: You gain 10 rage when you critically strike with your Heroic Strike ability.

Gliph of Whirlwind
Use :Reduces the cooldown of your Whirlwind by -2 sec.

Glyph of Execution>
Use: Your Execute ability deals damage as if you had 10 additional rage

Minor gliph>gliph of battle Use: guarantees your acceptance in Flamma Algor guildxD

As Tank
Glyph of Vigilance>
Use: Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of your target's threat to you.

Glyph of Sunder Armor>
Use: When you apply or refresh Sunder Armor, a second nearby target also receives the Sunder Armor effect.
Glyph of shockweave>
Use:Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 sec.

Hope is ok that I posted now..but I can`t edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Corporia
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
-Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?:
Yes...I raided long time ago my neighbours house.xD....Just kidding..That`s all.
That brought a smile to my face xDDDDDD.

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Answer:Water,more water and much more water.(and a whore xD)
water will reach an end, and with the whore and all the fu**, even faster xD

Regarding the app itself, i think its good, and that you really know what to do, and i liked that you dont rage BUT still try too understand why you got kicked (if it will be the case anytime).

So, a great '+' from me.
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #4

+4 form me Smile... he is one of my closest friends on GD, we never did any raid or instance together just meet in dalaran and discussed some tanking tips and general talk about wow and since than we became good friends, he knows what he is doing and he has wanted to be part of hellguards since day 1.... he is not a item hungry whore nor is a nerd who knows nothing else besides wow... the guy deserves to be with us... and i am looking forward to that...... i normally dont vote in applications but i really wanted to add my comment here... i know him very well and he is a great guy

Good luck friend... hope to see u with us soon
Back to top Go down
Hannessa

PostSubject: tnx guys   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:12 pm   Post numberPost #5

Thank you fboth for your apreciation...And about raging ...I got kicked because of fewer votes from admins..but I talked with one of them and he is online once a 3 days..and I didn`t raided with all of them so they can see if I am ok or not..Anyways..I accepted their choise and we remained friends.No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm   Post numberPost #6

I really like your application and you seem fun Very Happy

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Malician
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ from me
seems nice guy in game ( doing rdf with him )
knows class and a RL friend in guild. GL
Back to top Go down
blondinka
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:22 pm   Post numberPost #8

Looks like interesting guy and very freindly , talkativ and helpfull
Nice application lot of sence of humor and we need tanks as much as possible, and u got recomendation from Haawk.

U got mine + , good luck
Back to top Go down
Razzylp
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

Good recomendation's , real life friends , nice aplication , Very Happy plus you seem a really nice guy Very Happy

Plus from me :d hope to see you in the guild soon enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm   Post numberPost #10

Indeed a funny looking guy Smile.
And i believe i've seen him in a raid or 2... and i don't remember anything bad regarding him so he's got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Hannessa

PostSubject: thank you   Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm   Post numberPost #11

Tnank you again for your + ses.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:31 am   Post numberPost #12

I like the app, a lot, but pls do tell me the Flamma Algor story Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannessa

PostSubject: flamma algor story   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:46 am   Post numberPost #13

ok..I didn`t knew it`s so important..but since you were a single guild I`ll tell you..I entered in trial period...I did a lot of raids....as tank...all things went perfectly...at professor putricide where it was my first time...I needed to take the abomination form..and eat slime..but the table next to proffesor got bugged..and I was clicking like it would be no tomorow on it and didn`toked abomination form..I tooked it in 10 secs after start...with big efforts..and I eat the slime...but don`t know what happened that we wiped.We restarted the boss...this time Throm was the abomination guy..(lolz that sounds so wrong) and he had the same problem..but afterall we did the boss..I apologised in gchat and raid and on private and he told me is ok.Next days after this we did icc 25 and toc 25 and toc 10 hm and all went perfectly..This morning I entered on my char and ppl ssaulted me asking what I did and why I am not in guild.I asked the same thing..and still I don`t know why..after many wispers to all of my friends/officers (I will respect them no mater what because they were ok) and they sent me to throm...I talked with throm and he sayed I didn`t got enough +ses from guild officers..But not all the officers were in raid with me so they can`t know If I am good or not..but still this was his answer.and he told me to reaply on forum.I told him I will not reaply and have a great day..and that`s all...I hope I didn`t do so many mistakes but is 2>45 a.m and I am still trying to find out where t fuck is my pillow...last night was under my head..now I don`t know where`s my head neitherxD..think is cuz of thhe beer.

Tnx for apreciation and have a nice week finishing what I misspelled up therexD
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:16 am   Post numberPost #14

I personally dont want to know any other guild's issue with you, and has no effect on me, but just to inform you we are not raiding like robot,especially since its summer time the activity from guild site is pretty low for the moment, so even if you get accepted you should be aware of this.
Let me know your response about this.
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 7:15 am   Post numberPost #15

plus for me
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #16

The dude's got it. And don't ask what "it" is - his mojo ! I've rolled a RDF with him and he is doing perfect on simple challenges, I doubt it will change on harder ones.

You got my +, mate.
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:29 am   Post numberPost #17

+ coz of Haawk good recomendations Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #18

+ from me hawk and blacky's recommendation
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:47 am   Post numberPost #19

Dis guy seems like a real fun to me which I appreciate da most. His skills as a player and da good recommendations are just a bonus dat hardens ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #20

Warloke wrote:
I personally dont want to know any other guild's issue with you, and has no effect on me, but just to inform you we are not raiding like robot,especially since its summer time the activity from guild site is pretty low for the moment, so even if you get accepted you should be aware of this.
Let me know your response about this.

I wanted to know what was the issue to see if it would affect our guild...
I also want to know the answer to that Loke
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:18 pm   Post numberPost #21

He is a Troll !! AWESOME "+" for that ... And enuf with whores on beach !!
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm   Post numberPost #22

Accepted , wisp someoen for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Hannessa*s Application (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.