HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application- Soulsick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal

PostSubject: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm   Post numberPost #1

Time zone(GTM+?) : +2

Class: Shaman
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Soulsick
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Elemental, Resto offspec
- Gear score :5878

Please show us your talents from the given link:

Professions and level: Jewelcrafting and Engineering both at 450

What Glyphs do you use in pve: Glyph of totem of wrath, lightning bolt and lava. Minor glyph of water walking, thunder, and water sheild

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
I stock up on mana and health foods. And if it is an important raid I buy flasks of the frost wyrm

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: I have done quite a few raids with a character on the retail server
TBC: Once again I have done quite a few raids on the retail server, and on my character in this private server
WOTLK: I have done all WOTLK raids. I have yet to complete ICC though. I do not have experience in defeting the lich king and blood prince council but ofcorse know the tactics

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Only VOA's, Eye of eternity, and a few bosses from weekly's (such as naxx and uldar)

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Hellguards?
Yes. Firstly, I am a very experienced PVE shaman so I know my raids and my class. Secondly, I am well geared and have obtained 'Dislodged Foreign Object' if that information is of any use. And lastly, I do not bring a negative atmosphere into raids and don't like people who do, as long as everyone does their job I will get along with everyone and have fun Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes, you gain points for every 25 man guild raid boss you kill and loose points for every 25 man item you obtain (depending on it's value)

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yes Smile I don't have a mic but I have every other necessary addon for raiding and if you require me to get more I will

Most importantly, Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
I am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
I have achievements for Naxx, TOC (all but last boss) and ICC first five bosses. On retail I have achievements for plagueworks, val dreamwalker and sindragosa

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
Gearscore, Recount, Cooldown watcher, Spartan UI

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Unfortunatley only on weekends, but yes

After been accepted we will expect you to keep your main PVE spec the same for the next 4 months at least, can you do that ?
Yes definitely I don't plan on changing

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:yup, my brother and about 4 of his friends are in hellguards

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Stratis, Deathcap

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Chaos, quit because the guild is completely inactive
Suid African Vokkers, quit because they didn't raid at all

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:

Optional :
Feel free to add screenshots from your UI during raids, target dummy from TB if your DPS, or any recount data from your main pve char.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I would just like to join a fun, active raiding guild such as yours Smile and not only are you active and raiding you are also a prestigious guild with many experienced players, and I hope to be part of it Wink
Back to top Go down
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #2

Sorry, it did not let me post this.

talent build:
http: // wow335. gamestool. net/ shamant.php?55300015032133513223013510050500310000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(without the spaces)

Due to a (for some reason) inactive account I can't log in to the site, and a new account I created today on my other email didn't send me the activation email...... so I am a guest Razz
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm   Post numberPost #3

Dw , accounts get activated after someone's been accepted Smile
Ill read your app right after lil raid and gona edit my post Smile

ty for your time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #4

Great application Smile you seam like nice guy Smile
+ a class we need atm .

Big + from me and wish ya good luck and hope to see ya in our rank's soon Smile

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #5

hmm decent app , rl friends and recommendations , However id like to hear something about yourself so we can have a better info bout you as a person.

anyway its your wish if you like to answer i give Positive
Back to top Go down
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm   Post numberPost #6

well I didn't know that I should add that but I don't mind Smile

I'm a 17 year old high school student who is currently on holiday, I love creating music electronically and acoustically, I have recently broken up with my girlfriend Sad and I've got a brother who plays WOW as well. Not much to say about me but I do play wow in my spare time, i'm not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy gaming. that's about all :/
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm   Post numberPost #7

Immortal wrote:
i'm not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy gaming.

With this honesty, you got my approval.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:07 pm   Post numberPost #8

I like him + here.
Back to top Go down
Danielmkd
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Character information
Name: Danielmk
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm   Post numberPost #9

Nice application......'

positive from me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm   Post numberPost #10

I like the app, you seem like nice person, also I think we need shamans so I give +
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:13 am   Post numberPost #11

Decent App. + a shaman +
Immortal wrote:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:yup, my brother and about 4 of his friends are in hellguards

so.. you can have my vote "+" Good Luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Thu 06 Oct 2011, 6:08 am   Post numberPost #12

Accepted.

Wisp me or some High Council in-game for invite Smile

Dont forget to make forum account with same name as your main char Smile

Some important guild info you might wanna read Wink

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

gl hf
Back to top Go down
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:21 am   Post numberPost #13

ahhh awesome Smile

can you activate the account of kyle@ mindseye. co. za
I don't know my user name or password, created it months ago
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:23 am   Post numberPost #14

There was Soulsick account which i activated , the older one is deleted for sure after so much time . Smile

Your Character has also been added to the DKP list , you can feel free to sign up for any planned raids and take part in them Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick   Thu 06 Oct 2011, 7:42 am   Post numberPost #15

great, glad that's sorted, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Soulsick      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application- Soulsick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.