HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

eplichieisan :))- Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decebal.

PostSubject: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:11 pm   Post numberPost #1

Copy those questions to your own personal topic and answer them there . ty and good luck .

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10.5 :>
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT+2

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Hm, student, terminal year (yay diploma next year ftw). Talkative, honest and real prankster, I like beer, women and music. And pvp. Smile)

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Tloll... erm sorry. Troll Razz
- Character's name: Decebal
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s:

- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because I like to see big crits on ma screen (ftw!) and that sometimes BG healing is fun when BIG CRITS get boring Smile)
- Gear Score : 6k pvp, 5.6k pve
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Engineering and Tailoring, for hand rockets and back enchants respectively

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: almost all wotlk tactics, naxx ony voa toc os, and some TBC tactics (LK included, got achievs herel BQL included Razz

b) PvP experience: lots of it
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating : no stable teams atm, having ~2600 MMR on the shaman, and some 2200 on my warlock, whilst my 3rd char got 1800 recently for weps Razz
Honor kills : ~10k combined, not a huge BG fan Razz
Arena achievements : trying to get 2200 in 3v3 atm Razz

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yep Razz

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope, none of I know anyway Smile)

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Enella (we spoke ingame on one of my alts (buburuza) and I was told to mention it here) Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Flamma Algor, but I was kicked for "passive membership". That means I missed their raids (they raid at 20:00 server time when every normal person with a personal life goes to drink a beer, go to disco, whatever). I like raiding with smart people, but enforcing it on people shows a spectacular lack of vision imo.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Malefious (LVL 80 Warlock)
Buburuza (LVL 80 Paladin)

-Anything else you would like to add?
: Willing to help guild mates with proffs (lock's enchanter and pally's jewelcrafter) and with arenas, if you're halfway decent and you don't have parteners Razz

Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

F) Depends on mood/what I'm doing at the time. If I'm in the middle of a raid or queuing for arena, or doing something else more important, I guess we can let the allies get their Black war bears and FTA achievements in peace... Smile)

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Internet/power, computer and wow Smile)

j/k Razz Nah I'd prolly take a huge ass boat with me to return to the civilized world. I love life and it's splendors Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

C) option more than likely Smile)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

I almost misunderstood the man period thing Smile) We all have our bad days, but acting pathetic like starving after sex just ain't my thing. Smile)

I have a happy life, a loving girlfriend, and quite a few friends. Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Honestly? I'd prolly save the beer first, and then start DPSing like 5 seconds later, popping CDs and hope for the best... if it doesn't happens, no worries! LK doesn't go anywhere Smile)
Back to top Go down
Decebal

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm   Post numberPost #2

Error message: Guests cannot post links

That prevented me from showing you guys my specs Sad

Elemental Combat
http : / / talent.mmo-champion. com/?shaman#98oPc2i5kJkd1,yJkqRH,12213
Restoration - Spec's weird, made it to fit my needs, not completely geared yet Razz
http : / / talent.mmo-champion. com/?shaman#fJqJIH4MmSrFV,RyFqRH,12213
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm   Post numberPost #3

Decent application with filled answers,you seem like a fun person

you have my approval Positive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm   Post numberPost #4

Yes l spoke with him, he is nice guy, I give him my +
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm   Post numberPost #5

Sounds like a fun guy indeed. Filled in everything, and not with standard answers. Plus we can use a person with a restoration spec. I'd vote plus.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:02 am   Post numberPost #6

We indeed in need of good pvp players and since you fit in the place very well i would like to give you a vouch, but could you re post your talent link pls?While posting link just put a dot like this "w. ww"
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:33 am   Post numberPost #7

+ from me Razz looks like cool dude Razz and those are always welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:58 am   Post numberPost #8

I really had fun reading yer answers which means dat u have ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Decebal

PostSubject: Specs   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:26 am   Post numberPost #9

Elemental Combat
htt. p ://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#98oPc2i5kJkd1,yJkqRH,12213
Restoration - Spec's weird, made it to fit my needs, not completely geared yet Razz
htt. p ://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#fJqJIH4MmSrFV,RyFqRH,12213

in post 2 i wrote it with spaces, here's the link with (htt. p: //) Razz

Resto spec is "under construction" Smile) Still gearing it (for PVP) and it's kinda ready to go in PVE, gear wise Razz
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:59 am   Post numberPost #10

Romanian humor that's the best you can get:D
if its true what he said about pve experience he deserve an +
( and yea its hard to raid at 20:00 sv time when you can do something better than raids )
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #11

a + from me too. honestly, 20:00 is late for a raid, but its also too early for any goin out (night life starts at 23:00), but tuesdays and wednesdays at 20:45...you know Smile

i think u got enough votes, so whisp any HC for inv once you're online.
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm   Post numberPost #12

seems like cool dude plus from what I read he is good in PvP and PvE so giving ma + here
GL mon!
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:18 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Decebal wrote:
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Enella (we spoke ingame on one of my alts (buburuza) and I was told to mention it here) Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Flamma Algor, but I was kicked for "passive membership". That means I missed their raids (they raid at 20:00 server time when every normal person with a personal life goes to drink a beer, go to disco, whatever). I like raiding with smart people, but enforcing it on people shows a spectacular lack of vision imo.
)

1st If Enella thinks you are some nice player you should get a +

2nd I like your attitude! You arenīt looking like a No-Life-Raiding-Mashine cracked up laughing And i understand it
totaly that you like going out and drinking beer ;-)

So Far Positiive from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #14

ok he is accpeted and invited Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:47 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.

Make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted   Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #16

Btw love the app Razz sry for writing here again and spamming Very Happy but ... cmon Very Happy

Love beer + got rl + would save the beer and than dps ... thats what every dude is expected to do / be Razz Huge respect from me man Smile

welcome and see ya in -game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eplichieisan :))- Accepted      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

eplichieisan :))- Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.