HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirolos

PostSubject: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:51 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 7
Time zone(GMT+?) :+2
Class:Druid
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name: Chaosdruid
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: PvE Feral
- Gear score :5.8k pve

Please show us your talents from the given link:
talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#-msJHW0TWC9sh,ryJH,12213

Professions and level: Jewelcrafting and Alchemy (Both at Max Level)
What Glyphs do you use in pve: major glyphs are:glyph of shred,glyph of savage roar, glyph of rip and minor glyphs is: glyph of the wild

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? since i leveled Jewelcrafting and Alchemy i make Gems and Flaks for free for guildies who need it.
What is your raiding experience ?
all raids (in Wotlk)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
No , i don't have experience leading raids.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Hellguards?
Well i have been playing wow for about 4-5 months now , not much of a time but i aquired much experience in the game and i feel like i can benefit the guild and have fun at the same time.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes I am.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
I would be glad to , and i do have a mic and use some addons for raiding.

Most importantly, Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yes i am and would be happy to.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
ICC 25 plagueworks/Half of Crimson Halls (Blood Prince Council)/Half of Frostwing Halls (Valithiria Dreamwalker)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
In raids , i use the recount addon and AtlasLoot and i am willing to use DBM.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Sure , that's one of the main purposes i am joining the guild.

After been accepted we will expect you to keep your main PVE spec the same for the next 4 months at least, can you do that ?
Yes i will , but i just hope u don't make me heal coz i wll fail as a healer

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Lolz.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in many guilds like Frequency and Archangels , but the atmosphere wasn't suitable for me as they were unfriendly and were just Raid Geeks , i need a friendly atmosphere with nice people whom i can not only raid with but also have fun and make new friends among.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Flamewalker (lvl80 Troll Mage)-Chaosknight (lvl80 Tauren Death knight)-Venombringer (lvl80 Blood Elf Warlock)-Thefighter (lvl80 Troll Hunter)

Optional :
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/chaosdruiddps.jpg/

-Anything else you would like to add?
Thanks in advance for your time , and i hope we will have a great time together raiding , having fun , doing premades and stuff like that and i also would like to join the guild's group on facebook and have conversations with other guildies about stuff in or out of the game.

Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him.
e)I would organize a group of guildies and go defend him if we are all free at that time.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Some books to keep me busy , one BIG bottle of water and maybe a knife in case i meet something wild.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I defenitley got no men period , no emotional problems at the moment and i don't love using the caps xD

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I would defenitely save the raid and afterwards when we kill the LK , i can drink beer till i get freaking drunk.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:22 am   Post numberPost #2

The talent tree looks fine and your dps on heroic dummy is decent enough.
you got my positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:16 am   Post numberPost #3

mmmm new Chaos cracked up laughing me likes the app, the thing I like the most is that u want friends, not some guild full with nolifers who raid 24/7 Smile
I give +
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:48 am   Post numberPost #4

I havent seen such a rich app for quite a while which is pretty imressive Smile Although I have to warn ya dat there is pervs among us Rolling Eyes and I cant guarantee dat u gonna keep da innocence of yer fragile age for long Twisted Evil Howevah I give u ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #5

no one gonna force you to go healer Razz just if you want is your choice

nice app + from me
P.S.
always save the beer ...screw lk you can kill it next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:55 pm   Post numberPost #6

Really enjoyed reading this app Smile
So I'm w8ing to see ya in HG soon
voting with + here
Good Luck mate

Icespice...
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm   Post numberPost #7

Kirolos wrote:

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Sure , that's one of the main purposes i am joining the guild.
well, what if our Raid Timings will change(that doesnt suits you..) Is that mean the end of your membership here? and you will looking for another guild(having raid timings according to you)?

Kirolos wrote:

After been accepted we will expect you to keep your main PVE spec the same for the next 4 months at least, can you do that ?
Yes i will , but i just hope u don't make me heal coz i wll fail as a healer
why your not confidence? dont you want to learn more about your class? If we ask you to switch to heal, will you heal?

Neutral for now!
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #8

ok here is my opinoion >> he is my country mate i know him long time ago >> best thing he got is fast learning and he really wanna to b good >> he got an iron well >> but i didnt join many raidz wiz him but according to his gear he is good ofc >> his behaviour is kinda good at least wiz me >> so im gonna gife my vote + and in same time i will vote _many negative votes if he joined and didnt respect da roles of HG .. big + from me
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 4:02 pm   Post numberPost #9

i appreciate your opinion Hots but only overlord or highter rank can vote on apps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Fri 11 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm   Post numberPost #10

+ from me as well Smile pretty nice app Smile and seams like a useful dude Razz
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted   Sat 12 Nov 2011, 6:37 am   Post numberPost #11

Accepted .

Wisp someone in-game for invite.
Make a forum account and take a look here :

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Chaosdruid's Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.