HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revick

PostSubject: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 11 Smile
Time zone(GTM+?) : -5GMT

Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Revick
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Resto/Balance
- Gear score : 4.9K PVE (Resto), 5.2k PVP (Balance)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http: http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532013100300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230023312131500531050313051

What is your raiding experience ?
I've been an avid WoW player ever since the day WoW came out. I have raiding experience is every Vanilla raids, all TBC raids and all WotLK raids. (I quit when Cataclysm came out.. Cata isn't my thing.)

Do you have any experience leading raids? Certainly, I used to be one of the raid leaders of my guilds on real servers. I've lead successful raids in many WotLK instances.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Hellguards?
Most definitely. I am an avid player who knows how to play my class and role. I have been a WoW player since day 1 and know a lot about the game and its mechanics.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yep, its what my guild used in real wow. Smile

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Of course, I have vent, skype and many addons required for raiding. Smile

Most importantly, Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Of course, its as easy as a click away.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
On this private server -- none. On real WoW I have 25 man achievements in Ulduar, ICC, Naxx, VOA, OS, pretty much all 25 man raids.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
DBM, Recount, Grid.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
I should be able to make it for a majority of them. (I work 3 pm - 11 pm EST, have tuesdays and wednesdays off).

After been accepted we will expect you to keep your main PVE spec the same for the next 4 months at least, can you do that ?
Of course, I enjoy healing as a druid.

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Well you have recently accepted Fuzzywuzy to your guild (he is my roommate)

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Nope.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
Hyborian Wanderers - It was a real life friends guild that had next to no activity, no raiding, no groups, nothing. No one was ever on so I left.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
None that are horde. Razz

-Anything else you would like to add?
I am a dedicated player who knows his role. I play well with others, and accept constructive criticism with open arms. I have a lot of experience with raiding and feel I would be a great addition to your guild. Smile

Thanks for your time in reviewing my app.

Dale (Revick - Tauren Druid)
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:41 pm   Post numberPost #2

It's been a while since my last opinion about new guild wannabe members,so at 1st it would be nice if you've mentioned your ally characters,but w/e you have my POSITIVE vote.

Good luck with further opinions.
Back to top Go down
Revick

PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:07 pm   Post numberPost #3

Sorry, my alliance character is an 80 DK named Lannah. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:35 pm   Post numberPost #4

Nice application, also big plus for the thing that you like healing and you have raiding experience. So my vote is Positive.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Djinn
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character information
Name: Kudlak
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ from me
gl
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 3:25 am   Post numberPost #6

Talent build seems ok,
plus for trial.
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 5:56 am   Post numberPost #7

+ from me as well Smile we could use resto/balance druid Smile and app is not bad at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 6:51 am   Post numberPost #8

Im gonna second Da Boss here - nice and rich app which left only positive impressions in me so u have ma "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielmkd
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Character information
Name: Danielmk
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:36 am   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:46 am   Post numberPost #10

Accepted .

Wisp someone in-game for invite.
Make a forum account and take a look here :

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Revick - 80 Druid-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.