HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DukeDagm

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 43
Time zone (GTM+?): Eastern Standard

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Paladin, Mage
- Race: Blood Elf, Undead
- Character's name: Valkyzaria, Archemedes
- Character's level: 80 , 36
- Talent build/s: Retri with some holy/prot, Arcane
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Retribution for PVP - probably gonna 2nd spec this guy for PVE, Arcane, figured i'd give it a go since i have played frost and fire before.
- Gear Score : 80 - pvp - 5.1 - pve - 5.1/ lvl 36 prolly like 2.0 or less lol
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
80 - Inscription 225/enchanting 225

Experience : wotlk on this server for a few weeks
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): none, everyone cries around about how I don't have 5.6 or higher so no one picks me to come
:

b) PvP experience: Daily RBG, WG
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating : 0
Honor kills : not sure, enough for sargeant anyhow
Arena achievements : A few RBG ones

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: ya i guess

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Ya i hear I do, they asked me to join with them. Revick, Blazedup,

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: don't know

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Hyborien Wanderers - Guild Leader was banned, our raid leader was lazy

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:

-Anything else you would like to add?
:

Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Willing Pussy, a hatchet, boat.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
what the fuck is men period?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I got a maid, she can mop around me and get me another beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:00 pm   Post numberPost #2

DukeDagm wrote:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Ya i hear I do, they asked me to join with them. Revick, Blazedup,

I want them to write here, coz I rly dont know these guys :S, then I will think of what vote to give you.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:11 pm   Post numberPost #3

Even shitty answers would do if you know what i mean Valkyzaria, anyhow ill let you friends do the talking then.
Back to top Go down
DukeDagm

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm   Post numberPost #4

Lol this achievement generator is fun. anyhow, if ya vote for me fine, if not fine. I want to join your guild. it shouldn't be this hard to get that done. I play wow and I can understand english pretty damned well. I am good at following directions. You people ask for other people to vouch for me, well they are new to your guild anyhow, so why would you even take their word, you know them as well as me, which is not at all. So if you want a player that will show up and not charge his guildmates for enchants/inscriptions, and be an all around fun guy then vote, if ya want to not do it, at least I found an achievement generator so I got to see the silver lining at least mwuhahahahahahahaha.

aww it wouldn't let me post my achievements Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #5

ok first of all we asked that your friends confirm that they know you ,only high ranked players may vote anyway,as for the app it isnt that much impressive

Neutral for now,if your friends dont confirm here ill have to change my vote to negative
Back to top Go down
DukeDagm

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm   Post numberPost #6

hater Evil or Very Mad lol seriously.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 4:51 pm   Post numberPost #7

You sound like a cool guy to me and as long as you are ready to learn i dnt have any problem.Plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me as well Smile
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Character information
Name: FuzzyWuzy
Race: Tauren
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #9

I cannot vote, however I would like to point out that Blazedup is currently not in the guild. He has an application with two neutral votes.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #10

Ill vote with "+" only to have some1 older den me around Twisted Evil And coz u seems cool to me Cool
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 7:05 pm   Post numberPost #11

You seems like a mature person(I mean some ppl are not even they get older cracked up laughing)... "+" from me GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revick
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Character information
Name: Revick
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm   Post numberPost #12

I do know Duke in real life. I have known him for years. He is a great player and I know he is willing to learn. I know i'm new so I don't have a chance to vote, but I believe he would be a great addition to the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Wed 23 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Revick wrote:
I do know Duke in real life. I have known him for years. He is a great player and I know he is willing to learn. I know i'm new so I don't have a chance to vote, but I believe he would be a great addition to the guild. Smile

Thats what I needed to know, I mean I saw you got invited today, so maybe thats why I dodn't know you and wanted you to write here, anyway I give Positive vote. Good luck, mon Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes   Thu 24 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm   Post numberPost #14

Enella wrote:
@Revick wrote:

Thats what I needed to know, I mean I saw you got invited today, so maybe thats why I dodn't know you and wanted you to write here, anyway I give Positive vote. Good luck, mon Smile

u read ma mind anyway what Revick said is worth for a Positive and you got my Approval (i hope u dont lie Razz)

register with your main char name and follow this guide once your registration and invitation is complete

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Valkyzaria/Archemedes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.