HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adril

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7 more or less
Time zone (GTM+?): London/lisbon

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Shamman
- Race: Female Troll
- Character's name: Sylvannas
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: MS-Resto - http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?00000000000000000000000000050503300000000000000000000050005330335300501022331251
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I talked with someone who knows a lot about resto shamman in this patch... He told me the best spec.
- Gear Score : 5889 full pve
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enchanting 450

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): I play wow about 6 years.. I have experience in Vanilla TBC and Wotlk. I did all bosses possible in gamer district in ICC25/10, except bql (need realy pro raid and I couldnt get one) and Prof (it was bugged.. but I did with my alt)

b) PvP experience: Only with elemental spec.. but I think resto it isnt that hard.. I just dont like that much pvp.. pve ftw =)
(optional for pvp players only)
Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: I can visit everyday lol.. and I'll do it to know if I can join here Very Happy eheh

General:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nop.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I dont know if someone from this guild raided with me.. I cant say it.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Victorians and I left cuz I didnt like some act from one guildie.. It was my decision, but I guess I still have friends there.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes 2 hordes lvl 80 Happyfeet (5.9 gs rdruid) and Royale (destro lock 5.7gs) | 2 alliances.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I love to do graids.. I'm sick of pugs... so I'm here to help guildies out doing raids/dungeons whatever.. I like to do achiev too and that kind of things... I hope I'm going to be accept cuz I think I play well and know all tactics, I'm fast to learn and I understand english very well too Very Happy ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

Familiar name or maybe I`m wrong I don`t realy know, before Victorians have you been in other guilds?

Anyway, I am not really sure how to vote, but I will give you + , because I think one more healer in the guild will be nice.

Hope you are nice guy. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 2:00 am   Post numberPost #3

did you play on crogge and was your char dranei shaman Vitor?
Back to top Go down
Adril

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 2:44 am   Post numberPost #4

I played in many servers.. cant say all of them but I dont think I played there.. btw I never had another char with this name before (Sylvannas).

Enella ty for ur suport =)
Back to top Go down
Adril

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 2:47 am   Post numberPost #5

P.s: Enella I never been in another guild except Victorians with Sylvannas =) It was my first guild..
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:41 am   Post numberPost #6

Seems like a decent player.
+ for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:23 am   Post numberPost #7

I like the dude Razz
Nice app and seams like cool person Smile

big + from me Smile

and gl with the app Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:40 am   Post numberPost #8

I know almost all da ppl in Victorians as its ma old guild from Crogges so I would like to ask who is the guy u left coz and what happened? Ill stay neutral till u answer. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielmkd
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Character information
Name: Danielmk
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:45 am   Post numberPost #9

good shamMan Razz + from me.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:42 am   Post numberPost #10

I tried to talk with him last night to see who he is and how he is and he was not that negative. Well not much talkative either but I think our Pork Miz could make him talk.

Giving positive.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #11

all i would like to know is are u joining the guild for its raiding perspective alone ? Cause as most of our advertisement depict us as a united community and not PvE oriented no-lifers Smile Holding my vote till then

Good Luck
Hollow
Back to top Go down
Adril

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:35 am   Post numberPost #12

Thank you all Wink
Mizrael I had a discusion with Grif (dont remember full name cuz I always treat him as Grif) he is rpala.. I was asking to do Icc10 graid (not spaming, just asking) and next day I saw in guild message graid to ICC, I tried to save my spot there and he told me that they were full cuz they need pro ppl to do full run possibles bosses.. I was pissed, and I did ask to Grif why cant I be able to do that.. I raided with them so many times and they know what I can do.. well we had a discusion, told me I QQ for graids and whatever.. after 1 hour (when graid started) they asked me to join graid cuz they needed a pro rshamy.. I said no cuz I'm not second choice to anyone.. And that's it, after that I stayed in guild 1 or2 days and left cuz I was unconfortable there. Well I always liked him.. but whatever the past is the past.
Hollow I can assure you that I'm not a no-lifer cracked up laughing but yeah I often play Wow. I'm here to have a new experience full graids.. as I said before.. I'm sick of fail pug raids. So, I'm not going to raid alone (only if someone ask me help and I have VP to reset instances).

I'm sorry I didnt explain my discusion in my app but I didnt think it would be necessary.. it's more or less private thing, but whatever Very Happy

1 more time, ty for you support all Wink

Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:48 am   Post numberPost #13

Ayyyy nice answers Smile
I would do the same ... i mean ... been called to help after you have been declined a invite suck's balls ... huge respect for having some balls and self respect Smile

I hope the guys that ware holding votes do it faster so i can give ya invite in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
Adril

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:58 am   Post numberPost #14

Where is the "like" button?! Oh damn this isnt facebook Sad ahah Ty sargerras for ur support dude! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #15

Adril wrote:
Thank you all Wink
Mizrael I had a discusion with Grif (dont remember full name cuz I always treat him as Grif) he is rpala.. I was asking to do Icc10 graid (not spaming, just asking) and next day I saw in guild message graid to ICC, I tried to save my spot there and he told me that they were full cuz they need pro ppl to do full run possibles bosses.. I was pissed, and I did ask to Grif why cant I be able to do that.. I raided with them so many times and they know what I can do.. well we had a discusion, told me I QQ for graids and whatever.. after 1 hour (when graid started) they asked me to join graid cuz they needed a pro rshamy.. I said no cuz I'm not second choice to anyone.. And that's it, after that I stayed in guild 1 or2 days and left cuz I was unconfortable there. Well I always liked him.. but whatever the past is the past.
Hollow I can assure you that I'm not a no-lifer cracked up laughing but yeah I often play Wow. I'm here to have a new experience full graids.. as I said before.. I'm sick of fail pug raids. So, I'm not going to raid alone (only if someone ask me help and I have VP to reset instances).

I'm sorry I didnt explain my discusion in my app but I didnt think it would be necessary.. it's more or less private thing, but whatever Very Happy

1 more time, ty for you support all Wink

Im changing ma vote to "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:12 pm   Post numberPost #16

Enough votes Smile accepted Smile

welcome Smile wisp me or some high ranked guild member online for invite Smile

make forum account with your in-game character name Smile
and check the welcome topic for more detailed info bout the guild Smile

gl hf Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Sylvannas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.