HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Theceha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Ceha

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: hmm 5 or so
Time zone (GTM+?): +1

Character details:

- Class: Hunteu
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Theceha
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: mm (pve), surv (pvp)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: pets sux on that server so bm would be fial, arm pen was made for MM hunters so imo is best chose for pve, surv giefs nice cc in pvp
- Gear Score : dont renember my pvp gs dont have pve gear yet (new on server)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) eng, min both full

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): i probably made like 20 hunters on vanilla, tbc, wotlk servers, got basic class skills and encounter machanics knowlege for most "high end" bosses

b) PvP experience:
- hate arenes (had over 2k "fair" rating on crogges - bow to all hunters who was able to manage their class thru all damn "nerf bugs" there xD )
-love bgs, 5k hks so far (that number wont change much for a while i guess)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: i guess so xD

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:hmm... krasta maybe xD

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:there was many of em, Crew with Big Cojones at it best is the one i will always mention.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Panzercow - war (fresh 80)

-Anything else you would like to add?
:nah

Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
gonna finish 25 man run and join SW raid after xD

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
-all my friends (if i do have any left =] ), shitloads of plants, some smart guy who will manage to make those plants grow

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
havent been in that kind of situation

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I cant resist to flame flamers during bgs, in raids under my lead i used to mention that nerdragers will be removed from group (ppl who cant hold nerves quite often makes raid goes much longer or finish after 2-3 wipes).

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

bah
-ankh on
-cast something
-fix beer in 1 sec
-wipe floor after encounter

Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm   Post numberPost #2

+ he is a great guy!! Razz

PS: btw sry for off topic but in game im Overlord and here im still Blood Guard would be glad if u fix it Razz ty ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm   Post numberPost #3

mmm we need hunters, also nice ppl, so if Krastav recommends him, them my vote is Positive
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:42 am   Post numberPost #4

Saw him last night in our raid, he was cool and behaved person.
+ from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:25 am   Post numberPost #5

+ from me as well Smile nice app Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:25 am   Post numberPost #6

@Krastavichko wrote:
+ he is a great guy!! Razz

PS: btw sry for off topic but in game im Overlord and here im still Blood Guard would be glad if u fix it Razz ty ^^

There is special topic where your supposed to inform be bout things like that Razz anyway fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielmkd
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Character information
Name: Danielmk
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:47 am   Post numberPost #7

+ for my bro Ceha. decent player, +
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:21 am   Post numberPost #8

I like very much to see ppl dat know their class very good Smile He also has good recommendations in Da Cucumber King's face so I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:38 am   Post numberPost #9

We need a hunter like him, he really cared about how he can be a use of last night and used his misdirection well beside Kotina. Very Happy

I have approved this game I mean this applicant.
Back to top Go down
hollow
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Character information
Name: Wildballs
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:57 am   Post numberPost #10

Answers seem fulfilling and kras usually has a good judgement of character ... and the answers provided seem to match with the overall response and impression ... giving a "+" here

Good Luck
Hollow
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:07 pm   Post numberPost #11

+1 for krasta boyfriend Shocked
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #12

he is my girlfriend but nvm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #13

Contact any officer ingame for an invitation and take a moment to visit the link below,and make sure you make a forum acc with your main char name
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theceha      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Theceha

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.