HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imbalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 1:32 pm   Post numberPost #26

ok Will tell me if its better to remove my arp sockets and get 230 arp or i should leave them ?
Back to top Go down
sergiuz
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Character information
Name: Whylogout
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:19 pm   Post numberPost #27

Nice and decent apply.

+ From me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 12:23 am   Post numberPost #28

stop spamming on the Applications , posts deleted

also more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Imbalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #29

How many positive votes must i have?
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 3:49 pm   Post numberPost #30

Everything you need is in the application guide

You need 24, atm youve got 16+2 bonus
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 4:49 pm   Post numberPost #31

+ from me but yurei will babysit him .p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:54 pm   Post numberPost #32

Great application, talent build is also pretty good, nicely done for the exams, and since you are a fellow Bulgarian + from me, and Tami it is possible that he is a 10 in english, because I am too Very Happy, and btw /w me in game I need to ask you about your scores (I want to compare them to mine) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:36 pm   Post numberPost #33

Hey guys I assure you, Imbalancer is a good player, decent gear, and Wii, i disagree with you he has all agility gems, I have seen Imbalancer a few times in battlegrounds and I think in Dungeons if I'm not mistaken, don't be harsh on him =]]
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 1:01 am   Post numberPost #34

Riki wrote:

I don't wanna sound rude,but there have been folks invited with less then 24 votes.

+ from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:15 am   Post numberPost #35

@Immortall wrote:
Riki wrote:

I don't wanna sound rude,but there have been folks invited with less then 24 votes.

+ from me as well.
Points depend on the required class.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 9:12 pm   Post numberPost #36

Imbalanc wrote:
ok Will tell me if its better to remove my arp sockets and get 230 arp or i should leave them ?

if you are interested in squeezing every dps you can from gear here is what u should do in theory

i already told you with the gear you have you should be geming agi, the dps benefit will be better and scales better in raids, at least until a certain threshold the actual amount depends on your playstyle but think in getting roughly 800 arp before switching from agi gems to arp gems.
also as i said try to not waste so much on hit rating, you only need 8% any more and you are wasting stats, evaluate the gear you get more efficiently and try to balance out being always near the 8% hit rating.
your spec may need a revision depending on how much arp you have using improved arcane shot or having arcane shot in your rotation will actually lower your dps, your spec also has low mana regeneration which means u spend more time in aspect of the viper and thus reducing your overal dps.

with this said im gonna change my vote to a + you have shown interest in your application, i hope i dont regret my decision in the future.

with this you are ACCEPTED

contact ahy High council in game for a guild invite, and create a forum account with your character name or it wont get validated.

be sure to read this topic which contains all you need to know about the guild.

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer      Post numberPost #37

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Imbalancer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.