HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Xtz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtz

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:07 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: What is the number that shows you can speak and type good enough so that everyone can understand you? 6-7 I guess ?
Time zone (GTM+?): 2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well as you will see ( if you read everything ofc and don't you dare skip a line) I started not long ago and as far as I can see ppl who are
geared good and all stay =all day all night= infront of Ogrimmar doing nothing but dueling... My point is that I like speaking with other ppl
not only pushing buttons like a robot...
Character details:

- Class: Rogue ( I see you need rogues alot and I decided to help you by applying ... what can I say... good guy)
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Xtz
- Character's level: 80, currently aiming for 81 still no luck..
- Talent build/s: Assassination
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Actually I was first a subtlety rogue, but I think stunlock isn't so good and dps is a bit low ( ofc maybe im
doing something wrong)
- Gear Score : 5.3k ( everything you can get with honor + Relentless chest omgpro )
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) JC and Mining both max ( altho I still don't have all the recipes for JC..
stupid Chalcedony)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:
I would answer PvP because thats what I like in these kind of games !BUT! I see that in this game you can't be a PvP player without being
a PvE one before that, so I guess I'd say both.

What Glyphs do you use?

:Mutilate Eviscerate Cloack of Shadows , but I am still searching for a non-idiot rogue who can really play , cause I want to change the
Eviscerate one but I'm not sure with what yet.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00532310335213251210003100000000000000000000000000000005320232003002120000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?

:Stealth - Sap - Garrote / Cheap Shot (depending on what I am against) Mutilate - Kidney Shot - Sprint - Evasion ( if needed ) - Disarm - Vanish - Cheap Shot - Preparation etc.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?

: Well like I mentioned before, I am still a bit new here ( altho before the wipe I wasn't ) so with the current gear I have I reall
haven't been to any big raids only RDF and stuff. So I guess I haven't felt the need to prepair much, but I suppose that even
if I do I would need a little hint Very Happy

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:
Actually I wasn't but when I read it here I googled it and im pretty sure I can handle it.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: The what now? Very Happy

WOTLK: Just the usual , nothing big except for ICC ( if you can call that big cracked up laughing )

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yeah! POS and FOS - I'm the boss! Very Happy

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: God yes ! I would give anything if I can speak with my teammates !

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: -.-

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Non actually. Before I used one that showed the dps everyone has done but now I don't.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Sounds good to me.

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: All of them ( ofc mostly BG's and "staying infront of Ogrimmar dueling all day like a boss" )

Arena rating : Currently bad - 1.2k made in 2-3 days with a partner, rl friend geared like me. You know you gotta start from somewhere Razz
Honor kills : 700
Arena achievements : Oh come on ... Very Happy

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: Well even tho I am lets say new, I know every skill that every class uses, therefore I know what to expect and how to(if I can) counter it.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: If anything goes wrong I think Enella should stand up for me Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: All of the guilds I have joined were only to help them create one, altho I kinda liked one of them but it turned out
the leader was serbian or something so he started recruiting only serbians and... well it ain't cool saying " Hey guys
anything new? " and being answered " Asdiofjsdiorjoi aiosdjaio jaoidnasiojf Smile))" so I decided its better for both sides
to leave cracked up laughing

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Sure

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Yes, the one I started but decided to leave - Nasran

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Well I'm a fast learner ,so there might be a thing or two I don't know, but if there is someone who can explain them to me like a normal person
I'd be able to do them right away. Other than that... I like pizza? But you know the real one not those things with dog meat that fast food
restaurants call pizza...

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

I'm gonna go for e). I will go there because I like PvP'ing but only if I am not in the middle of something with the guild.If that is the case and
we are lets say 10 ppl and 9 want to go , then I will go as well. Ofc I will... I'm the 10th guy ...

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Pizza , a girlfriend and beer.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) Idk ... maybe challenge them to an ingame duel and the winnre takes all. Ofc if I get defeated I will automaticly start the RL duel...

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

I HATE USING CAPS! AND I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USE IT FOR MORE THAN 2 LETTERS IN A SENTENCE.....

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do

Shouldn't have wrotte Beer about the island thing, eh? Well I didn't mention this , but I'm a ninja, so even if I let it spill on the floor,
I will clean it , throw it in the garbage and get a new one for like what? 2 sec...

In all seriousness tho... I'm a ninja....

And this is my invisible answer to the invisible question #2.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:11 pm   Post numberPost #2

He's worth tryin. I say give him trial time, +.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

Yes, I have talked to the guy, he is nice. Also I like the app he made, so + form me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:45 pm   Post numberPost #4

Now thats one of a hell impressive application.You got cool personality and seem fun,also i noticed you like pizzas much cracked up laughing

You have my Positive mon gl Cool
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:59 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well,afaik most common rogue glyphs are Mutilate,Preparation,Sprint.
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 12:01 am   Post numberPost #6

the glyph ur missing is preparation, so u can reset dismantle.

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 4:17 am   Post numberPost #7

Rasshidan wrote:
He's worth tryin. I say give him trial time, +.
^
|

+
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:21 am   Post numberPost #8

+ from me as well Razz Nice app , you seam like a cool person Smile

And With some many high ranked ppl voted so fast ... its accepted Smile

Welcome mon Razz

get forum account Smile take a look at " welcome to hellguards " topic places below the app section once your account is done and get someone to invite you in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 6:09 am   Post numberPost #9

Dont forget to move tha topics sargy or

nu boobs for u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtz      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Xtz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-