HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Tannaris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannaris

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7/8
Time zone (GMT+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Well let's say i'm a talkative person like the girl that helped us with this sample application i allso like to help out and enjoy playng wow in my spare time if i'm not at work and i love having a good conversation with other people so. I hate playng wow waiting for my friends to log and i dicided to complete this application since my friend Xtz applied and got in

Character details:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Tannaris
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Shadow/Discipline (Only for emergency raid etc saves)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i like killing Very Happy
- Gear Score : 5.374 PvP (5.4k PvE)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Tailoring and Enchanting at max levels but not full on recepies

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Well for starters i got averything with honor you can buy so i'm mainly PvP but wuld like to be both since i'm trying to get PvE gear allso

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of Mindfly ; Glyph of Dispersion ; Glyph of Inner Fire
Minor - Glyph of Levitate and 2 open slots for now cause i cant find an inscription player with the minors i want (all allys ...)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033200130300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005023231223112023152011351

What is your frequent spell rotation?
Wel: Vampiric Touch Shadow ,Word Pain, Devouring Plague Mind Fly (Shadow Fiend if needed) if attacked by mele char dispersion etc etc
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: i prepare few runic potions for just in case and Honeymint Tea but i usualy don't need them cause Shadow Priests have Shadowfiend + Dispersion so i run out of mana realy hard and if i'm low on hp i have heals Razz

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: well i googled it so Dragon Kill Points .. fine with me Wink

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Kinda skipped this one
TBC: And this one
WOTLK :ICC 10, most RDFs and OS farms

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: let's say a little (skip me for leading if you can for now Razz)

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: I don't think addons and voice communication will be a problem

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:so faar none but there is stil time until 21.12.2012

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:GearScore, X-Pearl, Carbonite

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating : 1263
Honor kills : 1468
Arena achievements : let's just say i'm with Xtz alone in a 2v2 team.. Very Happy
Other PVP achievements (Optional): nvm Very Happy

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I have experience in fighting all classes so i know what to expect and i usualy do what my char can and if possible win Wink

*General Information:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: well you recently invite Xtz that's about it i'm his arena partner and we're fiends in real life to and we talk on skype when we play
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: i don't think so

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Well i joined 1 guild in which they where doing raids and such but it seems that they where like fiends only guild and they like doing things by them selfs and it was like i have no guild so i left...

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: no problem Wink

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No just this one i love my char Wink

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Well i like playng WoW in my spare time after i come back from work and when i have spare time. I am a nice guy. i like good conversations and making new friends and that's pretty much it. Feel free to ask if you want to know something else

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) If I'm not busy with something else

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

My Ipad with solar charger + a beautiful girl with long black hair and glasses and my refrigerator

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

e) Take out my huge ....*and give them a slap on the face with it (when they see how it hurts in the face they wil run like hell)

*I ment my baseball bat ... geez dirty minded people...

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I don't think so(usualy when i get angry i turn green and... aw shit this was from a movie Very Happy) i prefere hitting my keyboard and mouse but that's it Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Beer!!! Very Happy naah i dont like beer but if that was my Joint hmmm my joint wont spill on the floor so DIE you Lich King DIE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nice application man, + from me and btw if you don't /w me in game I will kill you !! lol I just need someone with Tailoring, aaaand just gl with application + gl for being Bulgarian too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:52 pm   Post numberPost #3

Sorry to disappoint you Bubblegum but your vote doesnt count Razz
Anyway I like the application, I read it with pleasure. So Dani seams like a nice guy. Positive

And btw show that baseball bat, coz I doubt you have any afro
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:16 am   Post numberPost #4

My bat is a topsecret prototype it can kill a elephent with a single touch and the technology behind it is extraterrestrial so i dont want to show it in public Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:19 am   Post numberPost #5

@Tannaris wrote:
My bat is a topsecret prototype it can kill a elephent with a single touch and the technology behind it is extraterrestrial so i dont want to show it in public Razz
ok then show it only to me qq
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 5:54 am   Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:13 am   Post numberPost #7

Application is ok, but if you are using these glyphs and spell rotation and talents for pve then its kinda bad.
Use these glyps for pve:Glyph of Mind flay, Glyph of shadow and Glyph of Dispersion or Shadow word: pain.
as for pve rotation : Start with VT then Devouring plague, mind flay, shadow word:pain, use shadow word:death while moving.

+

Last edited by Warloke on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 7:03 am   Post numberPost #8

So much ma kind of person and da bat prototype is so damn awesome cheers U have + from me GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 7:53 am   Post numberPost #9

+ from me as well Smile seams like cool guy and not bad app Razz

+ would love to see some Discipline priest in our guild raids ... we could really use him for progression pve once he get top gear Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:08 am   Post numberPost #10

Nice app. do what Loke said... So you can have my Extraterrestrial "+" GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #11

hah it's good that you give me good comments... i seems like you're all positive people so i don't think that we wil have any kind of problems as long as you help me get better at playng wow i wil try to help you when you need me

ps i don't mind playng Discipline at raids just hope i'm good enough
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:20 pm   Post numberPost #12

What is that? Application Question
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 2:40 pm   Post numberPost #13

maybe click on page 1 ?
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Enella about my bat   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #14

you where expecting my bat to be like this ?

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

( Saint's Row 3 pwnz Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 5:37 pm   Post numberPost #15

OMG bitch gimme back ma babymaker qq
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #16

meh no real reason for a + no real reason for a -

other than friend in guild nothing impressive really

so im staying neutral here
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm   Post numberPost #17

i like your attitude and the app seems nice

Positive
from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Tue 13 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #18

More votes here pls
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:16 pm   Post numberPost #19

Don't worry there is stil few days to go .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #20

i have no idea about priest...i dont know with what to eat them
but i trust warloke and if you can do what he said to you , you deserve an chance
but dont worry at first "big"mistake you're OUT ! Razz
every single pve question you answered with pvp things Very Happy

im in a good mod so positive from me

P.S.
WATCH OUT BULGARIAN INVASION!!
/fire in the hole
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:58 am   Post numberPost #21

oh i'm sorry i dont play wow from few years and i go to work so i don't have a lot of time to know the game at 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Wed 14 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #22

I think the dude has enough points to get invitation in the guild. Krisi you are the counter man and if im not wrong post your famous accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Tannaris

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Wed 14 Dec 2011, 3:53 pm   Post numberPost #23

i think i need 1 more
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris   Wed 14 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm   Post numberPost #24

you got more than enough 26 pts

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tannaris      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Tannaris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.