HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RageR

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT +5:00

We d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im studing Agriculter Engineering....im a friendly guy....i get along with every 1 just fine...and i like to troll some time...i have played wow for quiet some time..about wow BC..exact to be....thats it... Very Happy

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Ragerevolt
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: Arcane
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I will change to fire spec as soon i as i get (SELF BUFFED) 2.7k Spellpower , 700 haste and 35% crit.
- Gear Score : 4562
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
Enchanting & tailoring, Tailoring 450 & Enchanitng 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE only.

What Glyphs do you use?
: Major Glyphs : Glyph of Molten armorr, Glyph of Arcane Barrage, Glyph of Arcane Missiles
Minor Glyphs : Fire Ward , Frost Ward , Slowfall

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23000503310033015032310251532103000000000000000000000000002032030010000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?

Well, I Cast Slow frequently on boss after every 2 rotations, Many people say that its useless but i think its worth a GCD
Casting Arcane Blast till i get 4 Stacks Followed by Arcane missiles because of the Talent called "Missile Barrage" .. Using Arcane barrage at a moving condition And Burning cool downs when i get a time to Freecast.
And Evocation and mana gem if i run out of mana Smile
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
Flasks, Potions and Buffs.. And im ready to raid Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes i am.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Non
TBC: Pretty much every instances in TBC i covered., Cant really Remember them but i did Sunwell, BT, Tempest Keep
WOTLK:VOA,FOS,POS,TOGC,OS,Naxx,Ulduar,HOR,HOL,HOS,ICC

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:I have been Leading some raids Pre-wipe, I cant say that i would be a great leader "NOW" .. but i would love assisting.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes im fully aware im using DBM atm, Very Happy but i will use if guild wants me to. and yes i use TS, and Ventrilo.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:I just started again after the wipe i dont have the 25man achievements

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:MageFever, DBM,Power Auras,Omni CC, GTFO, Quartz 3

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:I will be online at Guild raids time.

*General Information:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:irkingftw

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in Guild DABANGG.which hardly do any 5mans at all and no fun in the guild.. Im PVE guy i need PVE.but HARdcore one with,
ppl who have a good sense of humor.and ofc brains and have some fun. Razz

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes OFC why not. Very Happy

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:ahhhh......have a lvl 60 DK. but i dont have nerve to play with DK atm bcuz MAGE is lot FUn Very Happy

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Hope i get Accepted in this guild and be a Happy Raider.. Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

E)F*** him he will respwan again..and if im nt in any 25man raid or i get bored...i will..

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
ans:: lots of rum....and weed...and a match box..and get high and put my pants on fire... and pass out..until some 1 sees smoke to rescue me ...

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
e):throw my cat on his face...and Keep raiding untill my cats scrathes shit out of his face.. Razz

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
wtf is men period? :O....im nt Emo......... "TROLL FACE".. Razz

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? ...
:OFC save the beer......and put my finger on Chain lighting ......AwwwwwwwwwYeahhh!..RAID and Beer Both saved.! my Ninja Refelxes FTW!
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:05 pm   Post numberPost #2

heyy Asad!! Smile Decent app. Yep I know him, hes a good player with good attitude... " Imba +" for trial GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

Not bad app, I dont know much about mages but i believe King wont recomend some random guy . +
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Thu 15 Dec 2011, 11:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

i like your app a lot seems like the kind of player we are looking for

+ 3 from me
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:22 am   Post numberPost #5

Since you wanna some humor in raiding, you got it. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 2:55 am   Post numberPost #6

Application seems decent, but in your talent tree put atleast 3 points in arcane stability talent to reduce the pushback dmg taken.ITS A MUST.
About slow talent its more useable in pvp for CC.

However i give u a + for trial.
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 7:06 am   Post numberPost #7

he use slows for torment of the weak talent i guess but in taht sec when you use slow you could use an arcane barrage or just an extra cast ...i cant tell you more cause i dont know more about mages Razz

e):throw my cat on his face...and Keep raiding untill my cats scrathes shit out of his face..

i answered that question almoust same way like you but with a turtle Razz

positive

a crap ....get arcane stability talent ! ...its a must on half icc bosses
Back to top Go down
RageR

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 9:02 am   Post numberPost #8

Sure why not im open to suggestion on my Class to max out DPS in raids......
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 9:59 am   Post numberPost #9

a hunter, some paladins a priest a lock answered this apply...wtb some mages opinion
( jul wake up is your section Razz )
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 10:41 am   Post numberPost #10

I don't think slow works on bosses so torment the weak goes to waste. You could spend the 4 points on 3 for prismatic cloak and 1 for incanter's absorption.
Rest seems ok so far.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 11:38 am   Post numberPost #11

Rasshidan wrote:
I don't think slow works on bosses so torment the weak goes to waste. You could spend the 4 points on 3 for prismatic cloak and 1 for incanter's absorption.
Rest seems ok so far.
TTW is not a waste at all, it works on any kind of slowing effect applied on boss like dk's Desecration, Spriest mindflay(almost all raid grp has atleast 1 spriest these days) hamstring etc.
Back to top Go down
RageR

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:18 pm   Post numberPost #12

Respec Coming UP!.. Very Happy .. still gona try...Both spec setting and see which max's out which SPec... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm   Post numberPost #13

Warloke wrote:
Rasshidan wrote:
Rest seems ok so far.
TTW is not a waste at all, it works on any kind of slowing effect applied on boss like dk's Desecration, Spriest mindflay(almost all raid grp has atleast 1 spriest these days) hamstring etc.

Bosses are immune to movement impairing effects but since we are talking about bugged shit-a-hole gamer district, don't ask me, it's a waste anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:58 pm   Post numberPost #15

App seems decent so you got my Approval as well

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm   Post numberPost #16

Rasshidan wrote:
Warloke wrote:
Rasshidan wrote:
Rest seems ok so far.

Bosses are immune to movement impairing effects but since we are talking about bugged shit-a-hole gamer district, don't ask me, it's a waste anyway.
It has been fixed in last update, i mean the slowing effect on boss from different spells.TTW always worked but the slowing part was not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Ragerevolt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-