HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Zurpy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zurpy_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Sun 18 Dec 2011, 5:41 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: hm ... in high school exams i got B, but in uni i got 8... but if i need to score my self then i would give 7/8 ( well thats is understanding eng... writing is different story... when i write i sometimes forget about spelling Razz )
Time zone (GTM+?): GTN +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Hm i'm from Latvia, i have played wow for 5 years... mainly with shaman, paladin and lock, but in this server i will try druid Razz But sooner or later i will get pala or shamy or lock to. I love metal music, japanese Anime and manga ( yea i'm otaku ^^) mu lifes moto is: Chill all your life becouse you have only one set of nerves
Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Cow Razz
- Character's name: zurpy
- Character's level: for now 76 lvl
- Talent build/s: for now ferel but it will be reso
- Why did you choose this build/s?: in ferel its easier to lvl up, but reso is easy play Razz I love more to heal or tank than be uber trooper dps who needs to be healed in hc and raids more than tank
- Gear Score : hm ...>1k... like i sad i'm not 80 yet
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Tailor and etch ( yea i know i'm druid not lock priest or mage Razz ) for know its only skill 1 but when i will get lvl 80 i will lvl it up fast ( in x7 server prof lvling is easy)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: hm mainly pve but i play bg too and i love world pvp ( not gangint low lvl in tanaris Very Happy )

What Glyphs do you use?
: hm hard to say... for no i dont have glyphs but when i will gear my druid do be healer then i will find what glyphs suits me best

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
:http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230033312030500531353313251
will be Razz
What is your frequent spell rotation?
: there is spell rotation for healer :O? i didnt think there was one Razz you just need to nerd rage hit your tastature with your head or do some other stupid things ... all is good if tank survives Very Happy

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: get normal gear... gem it.. etchant it... get potions etc... read tactics etc etc Razz

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: hm no ... i have been in greed/need roll raids

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:in vanila nothing much... i have done naxx and etc ints but then thos wasnt script so...
TBC: all t4 inst ( not scripted) all t5 inst ( scripted) and almost all t6 inst( also scripted) only illidian and sunwell not Razz
WOTLK: nothing much... only naxx 25 man... voa 25 and 10 and hc Razz

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:
in tbc yes... but that was long time ago
We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:
yep Razz in raids i dont talk much Razz i'm shy Razz or i just dont like to talk Very Happy
Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: in this server - none Razz i'm new player in this server Razz in alphawow... hm dont remember... i dont care about that stuff

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:hm ... SimpleUnitFrames, Deadly Boss Mods and Grid

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:hm yes Razz my home from job at 17:00 ( GTM+2)

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: hm ... dont know have to answer on this... i love doing bg, arenas hm ... i have never try it... in tbc i fooled with friend as holy pala and reso druid... but we got banned becouse of that Very Happy. outdoor pvp... yea i love it Razz in vannila wow there wasnt even 1 weak when i didnt went to sw Razz

Arena rating : 0
Honor kills : dont know:P ( i'm low lvl Razz )
Arena achievements : zero Razz
Other PVP achievements (Optional):in this server no

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us:
dont know Razz

*General Information:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: hm i have family members and friends but not in guild Razz

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:
hm no
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: in this server.. hm hm i was in one guild but it was some new guild and i only sign it Razz

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:
hm yes
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: hm no

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: hm ... no

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer).... kill aly and go kill all there boses Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
dont know Razz i think its better to get on deserted island with nothing... it would be easier to try to live there Razz

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer).... hz Razz difers on situation Razz no one knows have they will react in that situation Razz

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
hm i would say no Razz but who knows Razz

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? i would never spill out beer... never... and in raids i only dring vodka... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Sun 18 Dec 2011, 5:59 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
japanese Anime

fuck yea cheers cheers

anyway you got my approval decent app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:02 pm   Post numberPost #3

I like the app very much so I give positive
Back to top Go down
Taken
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm   Post numberPost #4

I agree GREAT app mate very impressed but i cant see what you can offer Hellguards as a player whose main is only lv 76... If you can do what you say you can "get normal gear... gem it.. etchant it... get potions etc... read tactics etc etc " then i would like for you to come help us in Hellguards but atm i think your too low to be joining a first class raiding guild since we cant really assess your character and you skill in using it.

Also this just annoys me "What is your frequent spell rotation?
: there is spell rotation for healer :O? i didnt think there was one you just need to nerd rage hit your tastature with your head or do some other stupid things ... all is good if tank survives"

Healers have spell rots just like every1 else. they just aren't set in stone. In my experience healing raids is 80% - follow a standard rotation and keep every1 alive and 20% - "WTF DID THAT RETARD JUST DO! OMF NOW "I" HAVE TO GO AND SAVE EVERY1"

I'm not gonna tell you my standard spell rot for my dudu but i will tell you my Hpally's

Starts with 3 holy shocks prefight to stack up a buff then place beacon on the mt or ot as well as SS i then burst holy lights using HS every 10 secs to keep my buff up. If nuking is reqired i run a macro that puts up my wings, devine Illu and pop a pot, as well as crit HS so my next HL is a crit. gives me about 15 secs of cheep HLs hitting about 60k per.

For mana gain ill use seal of wisdom comboed with judgement of light (wisdom if there's another pally in the raid) and use any free time to atk the boss...

I could go on but i guess you get the point.

Dont get me wrong i really like your app and you seem like a cool guy. I get you havent played rdudu before and your not yet Lv 80 BUT you are applying to join a raiding guild. From my point of view i need to know that you've thought about this and you know what your doing.

Im staying neutral for now but if you give me some more info and show me you are willing to put in the time and effort to get great ill change my mind.

PS really like the fact that you making a tank and healer. props dude ^^,
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:53 pm   Post numberPost #5

A druid is always welcome among us. +.
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:10 am   Post numberPost #6

greaaaaaaaaat app + here

u got da soul which guild need Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Wed 21 Dec 2011, 7:07 am   Post numberPost #7

@Taken wrote:
Im staying neutral for now but if you give me some more info and show me you are willing to put in the time and effort to get great ill change my mind.

PS really like the fact that you making a tank and healer. props dude ^^,

either way you dont have the required rank to vote it.

ill give u a plus i love your attitude and the app overal is great, make sure you know your class as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:19 am   Post numberPost #8

Very nice app, rich and funny. We also are in eternal need of healers and tanks so I definitely vote with + here Smile GL! Smile

P.S. 6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? i would never spill out beer... never... and in raids i only dring vodka...

I hope u know dat it will drastically increase ya lag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Wed 21 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm   Post numberPost #9

Cool app + from me Smile
and gl
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy   Thu 22 Dec 2011, 5:07 am   Post numberPost #10

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zurpy      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Zurpy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.