HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Newbie Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
be14

PostSubject: Newbie Application-Accepted   Thu 29 Dec 2011, 6:46 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GMT+?): GMT+8

Basically, I'm new in this server but not in game, I have 2 characters, an abandoned Warlock and Active Druid. Ofc I wanna get into an english policy guild so I won't get bored in my stay in this server. I'm a very social / talkative person especially to peepz who can relate lol. I'm pretty active, I know how the game works and I'm not a douchebag (i've met a lot of douches while im on my way leveling)

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren (Male)
- Character's name: Gulnarine
- Character's level: 75 (soon i'll get to 80 lol)
- Talent build/s: Balance
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Mage is my 1st wow character and Warlock is my 2nd wow character so yea love spell casters.
- Gear Score : 1758
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Haven't decide yet tho I'm thinking of Alchemist and Blacksmith.

*What type of player are you?
PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of Starfire ; Glyph of Moonfire; Glyph of Starfall
Minor - haven't decide yet.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5302203125331303013335300031000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
- I'm new to Balance druild, so while leveling what I do is, Starfire > (Entangle) > Moonfire > Wrath > Wrath > Wrath

======================================
How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I use INT Scrolls, elixirs and/or Spirit.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25 and OS10/25 lol

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes and I do have a mic.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:None in this server, but I know all tactics til BQL.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Recount, GearScore, Omen's Threat Level and my brother's well customized Bartender.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Well see, my login time is quite random.

=====================================
*General Information:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: None.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: None i guess.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Flight of the ConHordes and coz it is already dead.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Medieval - Warlock - Destruction (abandoned)
=====================================
Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
e) As long as I'm not busy.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Solar-powered Flashlight (during night time), Blanket (if it gets cold and hoping that my blanket is enough to take cover during sandstorm) and a knife or a sword rather (for food and self defense lol).

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) This question already did happened to me, except it isnt WOW but i was doing my homework and was busy, a robber came inside our house and I did saw him with a Machete (not Jason Fri13th) and all I did was pretend that I didn't saw him and like nothing happen. I'm defenseless and the only think I can do is to remain calm, let the 2 hidden cameras get the evidences and hoping that he wont start a fire.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I'm taking Tami's answer. "Easy I do not drink beer, so I will use the ankh."
==========================================

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I'd understand if you deny application, coz I'm only lv75, now new in the server (not familiar with server bugs), I'm new to Balance Druid and I'm from the Philippines (I don't know if this counts).

: Well, I do have a family member in this server (not in guild), he's my brother and he's already been in this server for a quite long time now, so yea, basically he is my manual guide. Feel free to throw me relevant questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Thu 29 Dec 2011, 7:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

I don`t know much about dudus, but I like her... Positive
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Thu 29 Dec 2011, 7:53 pm   Post numberPost #3

Try using starfire after entangle and when you do that, you get my positive. ^^ We need druids in any form.
Back to top Go down
bev14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 3:44 am   Post numberPost #4

@Enella : Thanks XD

@Rasshidan : Thanks and Yea there are several cases like I have to use Entangle 1st before the rest, times like when i get some boss slaying quest especially Elites in Northrend, I needed to keep them immobilize or just to make sure to have enough gap for it not to reach me lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 4:57 am   Post numberPost #5

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Solar-powered Flashlight (during night time), Blanket (if it gets cold and hoping that my blanket is enough to take cover during sandstorm) and a knife or a sword rather (for food and self defense lol).

This ^ one of the wisest answers

Quote :

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) This question already did happened to me, except it isnt WOW but i was doing my homework and was busy, a robber came inside our house and I did saw him with a Machete (not Jason Fri13th) and all I did was pretend that I didn't saw him and like nothing happen. I'm defenseless and the only think I can do is to remain calm, let the 2 hidden cameras get the evidences and hoping that he wont start a fire.

omg you got robed and did nothing ..jesus

anyway you got my Positive ,decent app and i like your attitude
Back to top Go down
bev14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 5:54 am   Post numberPost #6

Quote :
omg you got robed and did nothing ..jesus

Its better to do nothing and stay alive than getting stabbed to death and save nothing. Besides, 2 CCTVs did a great job. ;D

and Thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 6:05 am   Post numberPost #7

Hmm decent talent build and proper glyphs.

Considering the fact you will reach lvl80 very soon, maintain this spell rotation for pve:
Faerie fire on target, cast a single Wrath to get Earth and Moon up,then apply swarm and then moonfire and then starfall(for aoe), then cast wrath until you get lunar eclipse proc and cast Starfire until you proc a Solar Eclipse.
p.s. Reapply the dots when they fall off.

Overall decent application, you have my +.
Back to top Go down
bev14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 6:39 am   Post numberPost #8

Quote :
Faerie fire on target, cast a single Wrath to get Earth and Moon up,then apply swarm and then moonfire and then starfall(for aoe), then cast wrath until you get lunar eclipse proc and cast Starfire until you proc a Solar Eclipse.
Got that XD and Thanks.

Other things that bothers me in Balance druid are Stats and Gemmings. I feel like gemming for Crit + Haste lol and let eqps handle the Spell Power and Spirit.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 6:52 am   Post numberPost #9

Good App. Good Attitude, You can have my "+".
p.s. add one more addon to your list "DBM". GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 7:48 am   Post numberPost #10

Well i know sh!t about dudus but your application is something we don't see often (i mean above decent) hope you will get a place in the guild soon and enjoy your stay.

If you ever experience some problems with players either ignore them to talk to Peacekeepers or High Councils blabla gl

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 7:54 am   Post numberPost #11

For stats go for Sad Hit cap 263 or 10%for you)->Spell power->crit->haste->spirit-> int etc.
but priority : Hit Cap->Haste Soft Cap->Spell Power->Crit>Spirit.

for Gemming: Red=23sp
Yellow=12 sp 10 crit or 12 sp 10 haste(if u r under soft haste cap)
Blue=12 sp 10 spirit or 10 stats
Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond.(21 crit rating and 3 % crit damage)
Back to top Go down
bev14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #12

Oh hey Thanks all andd how many +approvals do i need again? O:
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 8:50 am   Post numberPost #13

I have da feeling dat Im gonna like u alot Smile I realy enjoyed reading yer app and we also need more dudus. Im sure ull get used to da server and to yer class pretty fast as u seem quite inteligent to me and with our help as well. To conclude it all I vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Post some hot pics to win more positive votes and cuz im bored of Mimi's pics with swiming suit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 9:12 am   Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down
bev14
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Character information
Name: Gulnarine
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 9:39 am   Post numberPost #15

LOL I honestly thought that I'm going to be disapproved/denied coz I'm a Filipino and I live in the Philippines (no lag unless server lags XD)

@Warloke: Are crit gems are not recommended?

@Mizrael: Thanks XD and..
Quote :
P.S. Post some hot pics to win more positive votes and cuz im bored of Mimi's pics with swiming suit

I'll have to decline XD I think I'm not quite photogenic, at least the last time I checked XD
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #16

You can use 20crit gem only for yellow socket though i prefer having 12sp 10 crit which gives u better output than a 20 crit gem.
Back to top Go down
bev14
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Character information
Name: Gulnarine
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted   Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:32 am   Post numberPost #17

12sp10crit it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Newbie Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.