HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Oxydant

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Sun 01 Jan 2012, 4:57 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7-10
Time zone (GTM+?): London +0

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Paladin.
- Race: Blood Elf.
- Character's name: Oxydantelol.
- Character's level: atm 12.
- Talent build/s: Pve tank/ Pvp Holy.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Tank cause i know almost all the tatics to tank the boss, holy on pvp cause i already do arenas with holy pala since Burning Crusade and i have a lot of experience.
- Gear Score : idk.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) I will be JC/BS.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve):
- I'm the type of player who like to help the other ppl gearing up pve or pve dosent matter, i love pvp, destroy the other ppl on arenas bg's but to be a complet player u need pve and some experience or u will never be a good player.

What Glyphs do you use?
- I was on magic so and there was alot of bugs so
- as a tank i used Glyph of Divene plea, Seal of Righteousness, and Glyph of Avenger's Shield, Glyph of BOK, Glyph of the wise and BOW.
- as a pvp holy i used Holyshock, Turn evil, Salvation, wise , bow and bok

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

Holy pvp build
- http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503521503001130501015052215032013120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Tank pve
- http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000000500503500315231133331230151130041000300000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
[Judgement] (talented down to at least 9 seconds: Light, Wisdom, or Justice) -> Hammer of the Righteous -> Holy Shield -> Shield of Righteousness -> Consecration -> HotR -> Judgement -> ∞.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
20 minuts before the raid i'm here watting

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
I never listen this system but for me np.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: i dont remmenber
TBC: i've done all the intances
WOTLK: i've done almost the intences i never finished icecrow i just stoped at 2nd boss

Do you have any experience leading raids?
I'm not pro, but i can lead a raid whithout problems

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Ofc, i have TS, ventrilo, all adons u need just say i will take them all

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
On magic wow the achievements donsent work

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?

Grid
Recount
Deadly Boss Mods
Omen
ClassLoot

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Ofc for me its ok

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
On magic wow i'm full rele

Arena rating : 2200 ( the arena reset)
Honor kills : 9000 ( i play as a healer)
Arena achievements : Rival, challenger, duelist, Three's Company:2000, Vengefully Dedicated, Just the two of Us:2000, hotter streak, hot streak, Brutally dedicated, just the two of us: 2200.
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
I was 1 of the best's portuguese pala on magicwow

*General Information:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
A pro guild, where i can help and can be helped too. Good communication

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I just play in this server at 1 day but on magic wow i was on the best pve guild called End Clan Alliance.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Ofc

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
atm no

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
Lets have fun!!!!

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
f) OFC, LEts Raid to kill them all!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
My girl, Telephone, and food

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying. <------------- this one
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
NOOO

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? SAVE THE RAID OMG! Beer i can drink when i want raid its not all days we can do it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:06 am   Post numberPost #2

hmm how bout answering this q
Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

anyway Decent app Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Oxydante

PostSubject: the question   Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:13 am   Post numberPost #3

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm Sérgio Santos. I have 19 years old. I'm a student. I normaly spend 6 hours per day at games, league of legends and wow. Now we are in holydays so i can spend much time now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Sun 01 Jan 2012, 2:54 pm   Post numberPost #4

What Krisi said. Positive.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #5

Average app and we also have lots of pallas but I guess we can give da guy a trial period. I give "+" and I hope I wont regret it...
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:56 am   Post numberPost #6

im not so impressed by the apply... i will stay neutral
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:41 am   Post numberPost #7

Wrong Glyph(for tank), Wrong Talents(for tank), Wrong Rotation(for tank).. Not impressed with application.. No One can Recommend from Guild..
"Negative" from me.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:13 am   Post numberPost #8

@irking wrote:
Wrong Glyph(for tank), Wrong Talents(for tank), Wrong Rotation(for tank).. Not impressed with application.. No One can Recommend from Guild..
"Negative" from me.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Oxydante

PostSubject: so   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #9

Like i said on magic wow, some talents and glyph are bugged. That why i change to gamer district and if i joind i hope u can help me on it =)
We all need to learn.
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm   Post numberPost #10

By the looks of this I would say Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sachbutchi
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Character information
Name: Sachbutchi
Class: Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:55 am   Post numberPost #11

Some questions didn't get answered, and some not answered properly. Although if what he tells us is true, He could be pretty good to have in our guild. Although im not much into the halfdecent Engris.

I would also say... Get to 80, gain some gear + raid/serv exp. Then try again.

Although it is not for me to decide, I would give this a negative.
I was not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Taken
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:04 pm   Post numberPost #12

I have to agree with our pally tanks. They would know better than me about the build and glyphs but even I know hes doing it wrong.

"-" from me soz mate.
Back to top Go down
Oxydante

PostSubject: np   Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm   Post numberPost #13

Np ppl, like i said magic wow had a lot of bugs on glpyh and talents and that's why i change to gamer district cause i know here is no much bugs. If i dont join in the guild for me its ok but i hope we can be friends and some1 can help me whit glyph and talends will be very nice =)
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 3:26 am   Post numberPost #14

Try this:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#duQGAU9vOgt91,,12213

Must have Glyphs include [Glyph of Seal of corruption] and [Glyph of Divine Plea]. The third major glyph can vary depending on need. Acceptable third glyphs include [Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous], [Glyph of Shield of Righteousness], or [Glyph of Salvation]. Minor glyphs should be [Glyph of Sense Undead], [Glyph of Lay on Hands], and [Glyph of Blessing of Kings].
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol   Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm   Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Oxydantelol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.