HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Letar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calinus

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 3:37 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GTM+?):+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Warrior
- Race:Orc
- Character's name:Letar
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:18/53/0 as dps pve and for pvp i use 57/14/0
- Why did you choose this build/s?:i like this build for pve because i saw many people using i watched movies and is a proper spec for good dps
- Gear Score : 5570
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)blacksmithing and jewlcrafting both 400

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:i'm both pve and pvp

What Glyphs do you use?
:glyph of whirwind, heroic strike and execute major glyphs for pve spec and for pvp i use glyph of mortal strike,enraged regeneration,rending major glyphs for pvp and as minor i use glyph of battle and glyph of charge

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/warriort.php for pve and for pvp http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/warriort.php

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:whirlwind bloodthirst wish slam on proc and when i have extra rage i use heroic strike or cleave depends on how many targets i fight
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:if i have time i prepare some fish fest or some food wich gives me extra stats and i wanna try some flasks from alchemy and i never go with my armor unrepaired in raids

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes i know that system and from my point is a very fair system so everybody can get what he wish with dragon kill points

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:i guess i know all about old dungeons and raids
TBC:black temple was 1 of my favorites
WOTLK: i did toc 10 and 25 and i know all about icc inclusive blood queen lanathel.sad ulduar don t work on our server

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:nop

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:yes i can

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:icc 25 i have flu shot shortage , dancing with ozes , i've gone and made a mess

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:deadly boss mods and , slam alert

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :1774
Honor kills :1747
Arena achievements :just the two of us 1750,hot streak
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:i want to do nice guild runs without somebody leave when he wants and is more nice and safe to do raids with guild rather than with pugs who can ninja or other things

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:1 friend

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:tianae is a good warlock from your guild
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:i am in tsunami-legends right now but i don t like because when i did the aplication they said is an active guild with a lot of guild runs and a lot of speaking on guild chant. i m here from 1 mount i never did 1 guild run and very few people speak on chat.nobody helps nobody,it's like every man for himself things i don t apreciate from a guild

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:lvl 72 dk nazgulol

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

a

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
my girlfriend a clean pair of boxers and a lot of beer

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
c
5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i don t think i have any of this problems.god help me Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
good i don t play a shaman Smile)) but i guess i can save the raid and clean my house later
Back to top Go down
calinus

PostSubject: talents build    Wed 04 Jan 2012, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #2

Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:07 pm   Post numberPost #3

decent apply
mature person and a close friend
he does decent dps .... about his arena rating he will go highter than 2.4k dw Razz hes just at the beggining Very Happy

i recommend him

positive

he did a mistake on pvp build he use his endless rage instead 1 point from parry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm   Post numberPost #4

I trust Tianae, also the application was nice I like it, so good luck, you have my +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:15 pm   Post numberPost #5

I like your application and Tia Recommends you

Positive

Btw if you join our guild you wanna quit gchat trust me Very Happy we talk all the time on gchat

and can you answer this question if you dont mind
Quote :

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #6

Tianae wrote:
decent apply
mature person and a close friend
he does decent dps .... about his arena rating he will go highter than 2.4k dw Razz hes just at the beggining Very Happy

i recommend him

positive

he did a mistake on pvp build he use his endless rage instead 1 point from parry

+.
Back to top Go down
calinus

PostSubject: reply    Wed 04 Jan 2012, 4:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

Some things about me ..... let me think my name is Cristea Calin date of birth 23.05.1984
i wanna become an ingineer , i liked since i was a child to build all sorts of things and maybe one day i will make some city bloks or roads with my name on it ,i am a student at university for construction {universitatea tehnica Cluj-Napoca) and i almost finished it
i like to think about myself that i am a funny person , adaptable
i love beer , my girlfriend and i love sarmale ) (it's a romanian food based on meat rice and cabbage )
if u want me to add more fell free to ask i'm like an open book
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm   Post numberPost #8

Positive Smile
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm   Post numberPost #9

Nice application Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:42 pm   Post numberPost #10

Quite good app, fat and funny. U have several advantages on yer side : Tia's recommendations, u know ya class well (once upon a time I was a pro warr Razz ) and u like meat! After all dat stuff I cant possibly vote any other way den "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Taking only one pair of clean boxers is actually a brilliant plan : after 3-4 days ya GF gonna commit a suicide and den da desert island gonna be all urs cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm   Post numberPost #11

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Letar      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Letar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-