HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Cyric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyric

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 8:28 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GTM+?):+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Priest
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Cyric
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:14/57/0
- Why did you choose this build/s?:im born healer.
- Gear Score :about 5,1k.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
atm my proffs are under construction , aiming for Jewelcrafting/Tailoring.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:Mainly a Pve focused player but from time to time im feeling need to slap some allies Wink.

What Glyphs do you use?
:Major : Circle of healing/Prayer of healing/Spirit of redemption. Minor: Levitate/Shadow protection/Shadow fiend.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
Here is the link :http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0533003000000000000000000000205051032302152530005331051000000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:in fact im not a DPS i wont anwser.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Flasks,scrolls, when i didnt have idea about tactics vs some boss i was looking for it on youtube be4 raid started for example.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes i am.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla :Molten Core , old Naxrammas , Zul'Gurub , old Stratholme , and most of those lesser dungeons (i was to lazy to get the key for Scholomance Wink )
TBC: Zul Aman , Tempest Keep , Black Temple , SWP + heroics.
WOTLK:Naxrammas , Toc , Os , Ulduar (claered whole raid up to Yogg-Saron),Icc (Up to Sindragossa, on my previous server we couldnt attak this boss sadly) + all heroics.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes i have.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Whit pleasure.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:No achievements from icc/toc in fact i didnt make any of those raids on this server yet , but i had most of them up to Sindragossa on old server.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Deadly Boss Mod/Xpearl/(GS , but i hate it)/Heal him priest.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:If i wont be in my job , naturally yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating : -
Honor kills :about 1k.
Arena achievements : -
Other PVP achievements (Optional): -

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:i like to fake casts Wink

*General Information:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I want to spend time whit people who actually are not a raging nerds leaving raids after first wipe and ninjaing loot like a hienas , community is a 1st place anyway allwyas.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope , but i hope i will.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I have guild forums link from Peak , but i have no clue will he recommend me so rather the anwser is : Nope.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Im guidless , wasnt in any guild on this server yet.Im posting application cause i has spended a nice time whit Hellguard members in TK mount farm ,atmosphere and fun pushed me to do this.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes i am.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:No i dont.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:I will be gald if you will let me in to the Family.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
*Huuuge bed.
*Girlfriend.
*Ciggas.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Mentally fine (i guess Razz ) , caps is for sissies real man use SHIFT !

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Actually i allready solved this problem , i has bought special "beer spot" so im safe and socha shieet aint gonna happen ! (learned after few accidents:))
*Ankh have would be usen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Wed 04 Jan 2012, 8:58 pm   Post numberPost #2

Ok, he seams like nice and brained guy. My vote is Positive.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cyric

PostSubject: re: application.   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:54 am   Post numberPost #3

Seems like i forgot about one question stated by you peeps ; We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Im totally ordinary dude whit ordinary needs having an ordinary life , 100% hetero guy.My adventure whit Wow started like 4 years ago. I emigrated from Omegawow eu. in fact server wasnt acceptable anymore.Iw could write more info here but i guess this is it for the start.And so em i here waiting for your verdict Wink
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:27 am   Post numberPost #4

Agree with Enella! I like your application.. Good Attitude!! You can have my "+" for trial! GL!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 3:05 am   Post numberPost #5

Yeh i had a talk with this guy last night for a while.He seems decent and cool.
You got my vouch.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 7:59 am   Post numberPost #6

@Warloke wrote:

More den enough for me to give ma "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 9:21 am   Post numberPost #7

Decent app and as for the answer below

Quote :
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I want to spend time whit people who actually are not a raging nerds leaving raids after first wipe and ninjaing loot like a hienas , community is a 1st place anyway allwyas.

just scored the big Positive from me

As for proffs i suggest you to take Enchanting and Tailoring

If you wanna something like boosting your status those 2 are the ones you need

Tailoring gives you nice back enchants and Ench nice sp ench for rings which is a high boost
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:07 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #9

WELL after a good day, I have nothing more to say than a POSITIVE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Warloke wrote:

^
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric   Thu 05 Jan 2012, 11:07 pm   Post numberPost #11

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cyric      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Cyric

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.