HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozalind

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:09 pm   Post numberPost #1

Rozalinda

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GTM+?): GTM + 02:00

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Nice guy with sence of humor , love to going out with friends ... have girlfriend, like to play, like to watchin movies.

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Rozalinda
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Frost - PVP , Arcane - PVE
- Why did you choose this build/s?: well frost mage in arena is so fucking hard to kill ... , about arcane .. amg .. on my server (where i was palying) that fucking arcane mage was almost every time 1 in DPS meter -.- ;x
- Gear Score : 4925
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enchanting 450 and Tailoring 430

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:

What Glyphs do you use?
: Frost - Ice barrier, Ice block, Evocation, Arcane - Arcane missles, Arcane blast , Mana gem

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23032013010203000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003533003310203100222122231151 - Frost PVP

http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?01530503310003015032310250532103000000000000000000000000002030230010000000000000000000 - Arcane PVE

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: PVP - most important to CC 1 of the enemys, spellsteal if i m not with shamy or priest -.- ;x , PVE - bursing as much dmg as i can Very Happy
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: getting online 15 min before we start ... and make sure that i have everything that we need for raids ... like regents , food ... shit like that

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: yes i know DKP system

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: An'Qiraj, Molten Core
TBC: BT, Hyjal, TK, Grull, Sunuell, Zull Aman, Karazhan
WOTLK: ICC, Ulduar, Naxxramas, OS, VOA, TOC , all of the Dungeons -.-

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Well i think i have yes... in my other server i was lider of guild that kill first Blood Queen.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: I have mic i have also teamspeak, skype

Which 25man ini achievements you have ? in that serv non its new char ... and i m new here Very Happy i heard that server is with high population ... so i decide to play here Smile
:

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: yes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating : 2700 , personal record - 210-0 (worrior - paladin) i was the paladin
Honor kills : here 344
Arena achievements : like i sayd i m new ... otherwise i can do all the acheavements, they are not so hard Very Happy
Other PVP achievements (Optional):
xx
Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: mm monster with rogue, hpaladin, warrior, priest and mage

*General Information:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: To make skilled raids, no wiping on every boss .. no leaving ppl in the middle of the raid ... NO AFK PLAYERS when we are in raid -.- !

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: i dont have ... but my girlfriend will make application 2 Very Happy

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: nope

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Atm i m in Dark Matter sins 1 week i gues but they dont PVE i want to PVE as much as i want to PVP Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: I m able to visit it and i will visit it every day to check how is it going Very Happy

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: atm i dont have ...

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I want to apologise for my bad english Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

If i dont helping to the guild with something yes i will go to defende it .

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
1. - Girl
2. - As much as i can wear beer Very Happy
3. something for killing coz i have to eat ye ? Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Even God wont help the guy or girl who robs my house .. i m gonna eat his/her hands Very Happy:D:D

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I didnt understood that "men period" Very Happy! No i dont have emotional problems ... and i hate Caps lovers Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? hmm ... i will catch the beer and at the same time i will spam dmg/heal depends on what i m in the raid Very Happy:D:D .
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:53 pm   Post numberPost #2

Bad talent tree, not proper glyphs.

Rozalind wrote:

What is your frequent spell rotation?
PVE - bursing as much dmg as i can Very Happy
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Define bursting along with spell rotation pls.
Back to top Go down
Rozalind

PostSubject: -.-   Fri 06 Jan 2012, 1:23 pm   Post numberPost #3

Arcane blast 4x w8ing for my tallet, arcane missles arcane barrage
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #4

By the way, you should know, we are not a hardcore PvE guild. Im not impressed from the apply, i'll stay Neutral here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:33 pm   Post numberPost #5

Haaaaaaaa I lvled today my mage. Anyway as my sensei told me Arcane blast x2 > Arcane barrage and Aracane missl when buff is active. I still didnt decide how to vote for this app.
Back to top Go down
roza

PostSubject: rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 2:15 pm   Post numberPost #6

i'd like to say that i already have friend in the guild Very Happy:D:D ( my girlfriend ) Razz 1 correction in the app Razz
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #7

your girlfriend is ?

Don't feel like separating couples, once she reply here you will get + from me Smile

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm   Post numberPost #8

as krasta said, we are not a hardcore raiding guild we do raid with fairly good success but we dont devote our lives to it. im going to wait for more opinions in this app also that you answer the questions posted by other members.

till then im neutral
Back to top Go down
roza

PostSubject: rosalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm   Post numberPost #9

my girl is Sweetgrl Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 9:27 pm   Post numberPost #10

Sweetgarlic? 404 not found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm   Post numberPost #11

she left last night
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm   Post numberPost #12

Positive +1
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Tue 10 Jan 2012, 6:41 am   Post numberPost #13

Enella wrote:
she left last night

You sure ? i see her in guild atm ><

Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Character information
Name: Bubblegum
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:29 am   Post numberPost #14

Well, even tho my opinion doesn't matter I'm still going to say something (I like to post in forum) so, erm first of all I doubt that youre actual name is "George" rather than "Georgi", and you english scale is more like 7-8 and not a 10 which doesn't really matter but then again, is all that swearing in the app necessary ? And you have done good by choosing Undead since you are willing to eat somebody's hands .. el oh el
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Sargeras wrote:
Enella wrote:
she left last night

You sure ? i see her in guild atm ><

i see her in list also

anyway i gotta question what if we wipe 4-5 times on togc or some other boss what will you do , cuz like the others said we arent a hardcore pve guild
Back to top Go down
roza

PostSubject: Rozalinda   Tue 10 Jan 2012, 3:40 pm   Post numberPost #16

If we wipe ? .. well i will stay until we kill the boss Smile Or until the leader say: Raid Over Smile . I m not leaver. When we start someting i will stay to the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Tue 10 Jan 2012, 3:52 pm   Post numberPost #17

hmm well app is decent

you got my Approval for Trial
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Wed 11 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm   Post numberPost #18

Enella wrote:
Haaaaaaaa I lvled today my mage. Anyway as my sensei told me Arcane blast x2 > Arcane barrage and Aracane missl when buff is active. I still didnt decide how to vote for this app.

Maby i m a little late to react but i always use Arcane blast x4 Arcane missles when active.
My main char is my mage and i have high dps for a mage and i stop att sometimes when my aggro get to high ;-)

But i would change a little bout the Pve talenttree becease arcane is a mana eater ;-)
My oppinion doesnt matter here but i like the things i read so i would say trial.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Fri 13 Jan 2012, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #19

more votes here plx and please answer the questions we asked you
Back to top Go down
Roza

PostSubject: Rozalinda   Fri 13 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm   Post numberPost #20

I answered on all of the questions -.- :X
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Sat 14 Jan 2012, 1:21 am   Post numberPost #21

so you are ok with us not being a hardcore pve guild right?
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Sat 14 Jan 2012, 1:24 am   Post numberPost #22

@Wii wrote:
so you are ok with us not being a hardcore pve guild right?

Wii we are never harcore ^^

we are TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
roza

PostSubject: Rozalinda   Sat 14 Jan 2012, 7:12 am   Post numberPost #23

ofc yea ... i m ok with that ... i m not only PVE player ... and i think that i m pritty good in PVP too ... ;]] just want organized ppl ....
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm   Post numberPost #24

Seems ok for me. I give "+" for a trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda   Sat 14 Jan 2012, 7:21 pm   Post numberPost #25

Ok, please stop torture the poor guy, more votes here please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Rozalinda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.