HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Platon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Platon_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:33 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Blood elf
- Character's name: Platon
- Character's level: 75 by the end of the day 80
- Talent build/s: Arcane but I'll probably get fire as OS or switch it to MS once I get gear
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Its great damage, 40% reduced threat (makes it easier to play than with fire mages using invis and loosing dps over it), raid buff and probably will be using it untill I get enough gear to play one of fire specs.
- Gear Score : I am at lvl 75 but some friends crafted me icc legs and feet plus I've got merlins robe so I should get pretty fast geared for some raids when I hit 80 Smile
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
I've got enchanting and tailoring at 420 probably 450 tonight.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Pure PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Arcane blast, Glyph of Arcane Missless and Glyph of Molten Armor

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_sbmctP8iM4_R6,q3J-OH,12213
I hope you don't mind for using mmo champion I am kinda used to it plus you can see glyphs there Smile

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Arcane blast till 4x stacks (2-3 if with mana issues) and Arcane Missless on proc, Arcane barrage only when I am moving and also using other spells like arcane power,pom, icy veins but mostly those are macroed for trinket nuking etc.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Flasks,reagents and watching videos if I am doing progression raids that I haven't mastered yet.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yeah, any decent guild uses it.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: ZG,MC,BLW
TBC: Everything up to sunwell including sunwell
WOTLK: everything except some bosses in ulduar, and on gamer district everything including LK

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yeah but I prefer others to lead and I assist if I am needed.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yeah, I have mic and several programs for voice communication and I love to voice communication more than chat.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:On this character I don't have any but my hgihest PVE achievement is 25 man once bitten twice shy on GD.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:BigWigs,Vamp for PVE encounters (not using dbm since bigwigs has more accurate icc timers) plus using other interface/action bar/chat etc addons

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Beside having awesome way for candidates to apply? Well you guys seems like good choice for at least 2 reasons for me : sociable, good and yet not arrogant like some of the guilds that like to brag, you guys keep your own work and do your thing and you are doing it good ^^

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Having fun with guildies and enjoying game.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:nope sorry maybe I know someone but not sure.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:To be honest I don't know members of your guild so not sure.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I used to play in vindication but gleader changed 2 times in one month and officers gave up from guild and are playing League of Legends or not interested in game at all.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:I visit all forums at least once a day Smile so yeah no problem

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I've got paladin Juliuscaesar its fully geared for pve and I am playing occasional PVP with him, I'll be happy to bring it as long as it stays alt Smile

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Just that I am hoping to get accepted, I would like to join in a nice guild enviroment so I could occupy some space on your guild chat and aswell enjoy raiding or other guild events Smile

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) Other (create your own answer)....
I'll let the members that focus on PVP to defend thrall while I am doing in guild raid

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
2 girls and hugh hefner's look a like mantle

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Stop the robery in most racional way and prevent any damage.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I use font size 16 on chat window so no I don't use caps nor I have any emotional problems.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Two potential situations :
1)Using hands to ress and dps and using legs to grab beer in air before it smashes on ground. (multitasking ftw)
2)Letting beer slip on the floor while saving the day in raid and not getting 24 ppl mad on me, if you ask why letting beer slip its cus I got another one in fridge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Wed 11 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm   Post numberPost #2

Platon wrote:
: Beside having awesome way for candidates to apply? Well you guys seems like good choice for at least 2 reasons for me : sociable, good and yet not arrogant like some of the guilds that like to brag, you guys keep your own work and do your thing and you are doing it good ^^

Hope you are honest with that cause you got my plus.
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Character information
Name: Bubblegum
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:07 am   Post numberPost #3

Positive from me (but it doesn't matter, because im trial myself) but, this is the best application I have seen in a while, you look like a fun person (I'd love to get some tips on PVE mage aswel), so I hope you get accepted and speak to you in guild chat soon =]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:56 am   Post numberPost #4

Interesting and nice app, Positive for trail.
Good luck, I hope I won`t regret for my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:06 am   Post numberPost #5

Proper glyphs/rotation. You have my plus.
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:04 pm   Post numberPost #6

I like his spellrotation and his talentree looks good for a pure PvE Arcane mage ^^ (speeking of experience)
Now i get a competitor (help qq )
A + from me for trial becease he know the dungens and my feelings say he won't let a raid or guildmember down and i hope my feeling isn't wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm   Post numberPost #7

I havent enjoy reading an app dat much for quite a while. Sounds like a very much ma kind of person. I give ma "+" here GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Fri 13 Jan 2012, 2:38 pm   Post numberPost #8

i loved this app + from me

more votes on this app plx
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm   Post numberPost #9

Quote :

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Having fun with guildies and enjoying game.

That scored the Positive from me mostly ^

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Platon      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Platon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.