Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Character information
Name: Gulnarine
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm   Post numberPost #26

So we were working in the same company? O_O That means you have the same commercial/ads ID like what I have in my Siggy.
Back to top Go down
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 3:18 pm   Post numberPost #27

@bev: Yes but mine isnt official because I'm not official lol.
Back to top Go down
bev14
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Character information
Name: Gulnarine
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Sun 15 Jan 2012, 3:38 pm   Post numberPost #28

Im bad at memorizing names... but Ceen sounds familiar tho XD
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 1:20 am   Post numberPost #29

tough application for more than one reason,

first lets start with the moding -.-''

@immo i have seen exemplary applications where no1 has said one bad thing about the applicant but they are rare very rare, just keep your eyes open. Another point is that will you please keep such comments out of the app section. (i dont have to tell you which ones do i)

@tianae w/e comment immo did, please dont respond like so in app center there are other sections in the forum to do so.

now with the real app response:

@vincent,

i've met various people from the Philippines and i must say i like your people a lot dunno what it could be but prolly sharing a comon colonizer might have to do something with it. while your app is a bit laking in the experience part from your responses i feel that you are eager to learn about playing your new class.

there will be some trouble indeed with you getting into our guildraids, that's due to the fact that your time zone is in a completely weird time for our schedulled times, i lived in australia for a year, and i could make it only to one of the programmed raids. that does not mean you wont be able to raid with us, i did raid just not on the programmed ones many times we get bored at weird times of day and assemble a raid at a weird time be prepared to live with that.

since every1 is making an issue out of it... your english level, no way a 2.5 really no way you have to good writting skills for it to be 2.5, even if you sucked at the rest, i would say some 6-7 xD

so after the wall of text im sorry if i bored you with it imma give u a + i really liked your app.

Back to top Go down
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #30

No doubt that I'll be having a hard time getting into GRaids but nah its fine with me, if I can make it then awesome ;D but if I can't then its just fine.
I'm sure I can still find other raid groups out of the guild. A good example is Gulnarine or Beverly, I saw and talked to her in game and she said that she haven't got in GRaid except for 1 voa10 lead by Tami, but by looking at her icc gears made me think that she was kiddin me tho I believe that she isn't and we both have the same timezone. But yeah, having raid with the guild would be great, not just safe but its like having a party with people you know and not some random people who can stab your back anytime.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:24 pm   Post numberPost #31

more votes here plox
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 1:09 am   Post numberPost #32

vinc wrote:
How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I always make sure that I have scrolls with me, some elixirs, foods and hp potions just to be sure if healer fails to heal me lol.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Not quite sure how it is but I have someone to explain it to me in details.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Honestly, I'm not really sure if I can make it. As you can see, I'm new in this server, I got no one. I'm sick of random people telling me unpleasant things. I wanna be in a very social guild, talkative and with respect. If I cant make it to guild raids, its kinda fine, I bet I can get into other non-pugs raid anyway. Very Happy

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: The 1st time I walked out of Durotar and stepped inside Thunderbluff, I saw 2 Hellguards (i think its Cameron and some Blood Elf) and after around 5 mins of wandering around inside Ogrimmar, again i saw 2 Hellguards (Irkman and i forgot the other one) and after porting inside Dalaran I saw 1 Hellguard (some dancing moonkin druid). So later that day, I told myself: OK this guild is kinda active and very social, I wanna be in this guild!

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Activeness and socially awake.

And much more honesty. You got my approval.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #33

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Guisarme      Post numberPost #34

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Guisarme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-